What's new

Nato will be defeated in Libya: Gaddafi

Ahmad Abdullah Ravian

Reaction score
TRIPOLI (AFP) - Libyan leader Moamer Gaddafi said Friday in an audio message aired on state television that Nato will be defeated and fail in its bid to bring about regime change in Libya.
"They will be defeated, NATO is bound to be defeated," the Libyan leader said in the speech delivered as the television showed live footage of a demonstration by thousands of regime supporters in Tripoli's Green Square.
"We are determined to change nothing in our country other than by our own free will, not because of the alliance's planes... We are resisting, we are fighting.
"If they come to the ground, we will wait for them, but they are cowards, they will not dare," he said in reference to NATO's insistence it will not deploy ground troops on Libyan soil in line with a UN resolution.
Gaddafi called on Libyans to prepare to liberate their country: "Get ready men and women to free Libya inch by inch."
Meanwhile, ten people were killed and 40 wounded when forces loyal to Libyan leader Moamer Gaddafi pounded the western rebel-held port city of Misrata with Grad rockets, a rebel official told AFP on Friday.
Rebel spokesman Ahmed Hassan said all the victims of the attack were civilians, and that they were hit when rockets slammed into the western and eastern gates of the city.
Meanwhile, Libya's rebels denied Friday they are engaged in negotiations with Moamer Gaddafi's regime as they came under deadly rocket fire in Misrata but seized a key stretch of road towards the Tunisian border.
Russian envoy Mikhail Margelov, speaking one day after visiting Tripoli, had declared earlier that the strongman's camp had forged multiple contacts with the Libyan opposition in a number of European capitals. "I can assure you there is and there was no negotiation between the NTC and the regime," Mahmud Jibril, the head of international affairs in the rebel National Transitional Council, said in Naples, Italy.
At a joint news conference with Italian FM Franco Frattini, Jibril said that were negotiations to take place, the NTC would "announce it out of commitment to our friends all over the world".

Never give up, respect the guy who stood up to NATO without being a nuclear power.

Which is the only reason you support him becuz of your dislike to NATO but buddy your in a NATO country.

Youd wish death on your fellow canadian pilots?

Shades of what Saddam Hussain said too!
laughing-019.gif

Who told you we are NATO country
it is NATO who ask Help for fuel etc
you can say we are NATO alleys

The guy in question lives in Canada, which IS NATO. (And why I always said the west needs to check immigrants closely, we allow our enemies to set up shop in our nations. A round-up is in order)

Shades of what Saddam Hussain said too!
laughing-019.gif
Always keep Moral high , I will also Praise you like that when you are surrounded by Enemies, and would have no assistance for a big Odd against you :yahoo:
they will be trying to snatch your freedom and you feel lesser and lesser hope ,But never get hopeless and Urge your men to hold Out

The guy in question lives in Canada, which IS NATO. (And why I always said the west needs to check immigrants closely, we allow our enemies to set up shop in our nations. A round-up is in order)

How come you know that he is a Canidian citizen
he may be only living there
well it is a nature our Religion bind us all together and we feel pain for all our brothers just as u do

Also if You are not a Muslim , Being an honourable Human ,u should not wait to Praise a Man"s Courage and Valour,Even if he is your enemy

Always keep Moral high , I will also Praise you like that when you are surrounded by Enemies, and would have no assistance for a big Odd against you :yahoo:
they will be trying to snatch your freedom and you feel lesser and lesser hope ,But never get hopeless and Urge your men to hold Out

I liked your idea bro.. but wouldn't that be very unrealistic? This is what Taliban said and that's what Saddam said! But we all know the results. Rather than being unrealistic on moral support, we should accept the reality. Thank you.

I liked your idea bro.. but wouldn't that be very unrealistic? This is what Taliban said and that's what Saddam said! But we all know the results. Rather than being unrealistic on moral support, we should accept the reality. Thank you.

And what is the Reality :blink:
the men killing inncent are terrorist
this is the Definition of a Terrorist
then who is terrorist in Afghanistan , US ,NATO killing innocents (with a small number of culprits sometimes) :sick:
in Kashmir , Indians blowing the whole villages , killing innocent childs
in pakistan , RAW CIA MOSAAD and so-called Talibans killing innocents every day :hitwall:
and the one killing for revenge .....for his own freedom is called terrorist by the Israeli Media

Gadaffi like all dictators does not realise his expiry date is over.

The rest is all brave talk more to re assure himself.

And what is the Reality :blink:
the men killing inncent are terrorist
this is the Definition of a Terrorist
then who is terrorist in Afghanistan , US ,NATO killing innocents (with a small number of culprits sometimes) :sick:
in Kashmir , Indians blowing the whole villages , killing innocent childs
in pakistan , RAW CIA MOSAAD and so-called Talibans killing innocents every day :hitwall:
and the one killing for revenge .....for his own freedom is called terrorist by the Israeli Media

Appreciate your reply my friend. Though you're changing the topic now but we still can go on.

Had there been no 9/11, there wouldn't have been any killing. As simple as that. Rather than blaming what's going on 'in reply', you should see who started it. Please note that I do not support killing the innocent anywhere. But if you're the one who STARTED this and kill some people then don't expect any mercy when someone attacks you. In the process of killing 'you', there would be some innocent being killed. (Which is very bad)

As for your claim of RAW and MOSAD is involved in killing people in Pakistan, then you should provide some proof of the same or I would consider you as a liar! (Accept my apology for the same) Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom