senheiser

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
NATO to Stay Away From Syria Conflict – Stoltenberg
© AP Photo/ Virginia Mayo
EUROPE
17:51 12.10.2015Get short URL
NATO as an alliance will not get involved in the Syrian conflict even though some of its members’ military is active there as part the US-led coalition, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said on Monday.

1028316603.jpg

Stoltenberg: Isolating Russia 'Not Good' for NATO and World Stability
"NATO as an alliance has no plans to enter the ongoing conflict in Syria. This is something the allies are now doing as part of the US-led coalition there,” Stoltenberg said when addressing the NATO Parliamentary Assembly in the southwestern Norwegian port of Stavanger.

On September 30th Russia, responding to a formal request by the Syrian government, launched an aerial campaign in Syria against the forces of the Islamic State terrorist group.

The Russian airstrikes have intensified over the past few days with 67 sorties made in the past 24 hours alone targeting terrorist positions across the country.

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that he still hoped that the Western nations will eventually join Russia’s aerial campaign against the terrorists, which is being carried out with the full authorization of the Syrian government.

Read more: NATO to Stay Away From Syria Conflict – Stoltenberg

a bunch of meaningless words to confuse people... "i am there but i won't be there".

NATO will eat russia alive, russia is a joke majority go hungry in russia while putin buys weapons no different than north korea.

NATO are just afraid to get spankings from the Holy Russian Empire.

during the cuban missiles crisis the soviet union backed away to prevent a world war maybe it is time for amercians to do the same

NATO will not involve in Syria does not mean they abandoned Turkey.

Russia want to pick up the shit for another war is their business, NATO would not care what they bomb or who they bomb, I mean, it's their money. On the other hand not involve in Syria does not mean they won't care when Russia flew over Turkish Airspace, which also are NATO airspace.

In the days that follow, it was the RUSSIA APOLOGISED to turkey and say it won't happen again, not NATO backed down, something people here need to remember

NATO will not involve in Syria does not mean they abandoned Turkey.

Russia want to pick up the shit for another war is their business, NATO would not care what they bomb or who they bomb, I mean, it's their money. On the other hand not involve in Syria does not mean they won't care when Russia flew over Turkish Airspace, which also are NATO airspace.

In the days that follow, it was the RUSSIA APOLOGISED to turkey and say it won't happen again, not NATO backed down, something people here need to remember

I couldn't understand a single thing.

Back
Top Bottom