What's new

National Action Plan has no value, it should be abolsihed: Fazal ur Rehman

There is no justice in Pakistan. Its only protecting big, rich and influential where as poor are suffering. Look at recent Panama case. There are too many missing persons without valid reasons and justifications. No merit and efficiency.

JUI-F is a partner in PMLN's federal government and has three federal ministers.

x2786389_88951450.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bLDHW_7QPE.jpg

Note: Mian Sahab tun ke rakho Khakiyan nu. :yahoo:
I would like to say put a point in national action plan to put these haram khoor people like Fazlu rehman .. Achakzair .. Altaf hussain ... Zardari ... NS ... ANP ... Put to death penalty at roads in open public .... They are f** retards ...

You know it has some good value if people like these are saying it has no value

Just fine tune it to serve the National interest more instead of abolishing it

They can bark and they can whine. What was started during RS' tenure will continue during QB's tenure. The temporary lull we see currently is for new people taking control and adjusting in their positions.

Keep Calm and Support the "Riasat".

Maulana Fazal should know that NAP is here to stay, Military Establishment can't revert back or slow it down... Let New Postings at GHQ happens/ is in the process,you'd see action against Economic Terrorism/ Corruption would pace up...
Its their dream to let Pakistan be as it is, soo that their Status Quo can run in their favour, that is not going to happen..
Give Maulana Some Diesel Quota & Some Cash in a bag & he'll switch sides.. He & other like him are Opportunists & have no dignity or morals...

The only hope now is if gen Bajwa displays some big balls to s-hareefs in PM house and let them touch those. The coup is needed otherwise wait for a bloody coup and then these ugly judges and even generals will be running away with their tails between their legs.

His citizen should be revoked, and she should be sent to Afghanistan or some other country.

I would like to say put a point in national action plan to put these haram khoor people like Fazlu rehman .. Achakzair .. Altaf hussain ... Zardari ... NS ... ANP ... Put to death penalty at roads in open public .... They are f** retards ...

Man..why are all of you guys always go to extent of kill someone, nuke some nation and all these high extremes for every incident..I mean, your dissent can be expressed in more sobre way, how much difficult it may be. You have to understand that these leaders are getting elected by people of Pakistan only...If your Army generals are so popular, why do not they stand in election after their retirement??

Man..why are all of you guys always go to extent of kill someone, nuke some nation and all these high extremes for every incident..I mean, your dissent can be expressed in more sobre way, how much difficult it may be. You have to understand that these leaders are getting elected by people of Pakistan only...If your Army generals are so popular, why do not they stand in election after their retirement??

First of all I am a civilian and has no relative of mine in military ao i am sort of neutral between politician and military.

Sir you are saying this because you dont know the ground realities ... if you had been at our place then you would have same emotions ... ok let me explain the reasons behind my statements ...

1) the guy here is moulana fazlu rehman who leads a party with single seat and is one of the leader of deo bandi sect. he is suspect in one of the major corruption case of diesel license quota but his prime issue is he is supporter of TTP. I suggest you to read contents of national action plan the contents of which outlines the plan to mutually destroy all sort of terrorism in Pakistan. operation zar.e.azab eliminating TTP from Pakistan is jnder National Action Plan. In Karachi we used to have more than dozen killings daily. Karachi operation was planned under National Action Plan.

(NAP) Nationa Action Plan was executed with remarkable success by military. next step of NAP was action f civilian institutes law and order in FATA and Karachi. for that they civilian gov has to catch politians beaurcreats financer of terrorists activities of TTP and Karachi terrorist including MQM.

I am a Karachi person. I know for sure of MQM involvement in murders and bomb blasts and terrorist activities. infact I my cousins know these hit mans by name and are witness.

Similarly this guy Moulana Fazul ur Rehman is political wing of TTP. as per NAP it is his turn to be accountable.

So he is asking to role back the fight which was started against terrorists due to which i can move freely without fear in my own city...

How he get seat is by increasing shia sunni divide. he won from a rural area where his father served as a pious religious figure but now he is only involved in creating shia sunni divide.

You can his countless speeches against different sects calling others as Kafir mushrik etc etc ...

But unfortunately Pakistani judicial system is so weak that we cant do a dime about him despite of knowing everything and all these information is public.

So what would you suggest for the one who is
1.political wing of terrorists
2. financer of terrorist.
3. directly involved in secterian divide and ultimately resulted in secterian voilence.
4. is working against NAP which is the resolution giving power to military and cicilians to go against terrorist...

If you can give me a way forward i would be happy to listen...

By the way i am not only civilian but religiously i follow the same sect to which this molana belongs. so my views are puerly independent...

Rather than NAP, this fat riddled man to be abolished from Pakistan's politics and to classified as corrupt - should be barred from any type of public office.

well you will know, some thing is rely wrong with your security plans,
when malicious people who are meant to be effected by those planes says,
its not working, try again.. try hard

Testing the new COAS, let's see how he reacts.

First of all I am a civilian and has no relative of mine in military ao i am sort of neutral between politician and military.

Sir you are saying this because you dont know the ground realities ... if you had been at our place then you would have same emotions ... ok let me explain the reasons behind my statements ...

1) the guy here is moulana fazlu rehman who leads a party with single seat and is one of the leader of deo bandi sect. he is suspect in one of the major corruption case of diesel license quota but his prime issue is he is supporter of TTP. I suggest you to read contents of national action plan the contents of which outlines the plan to mutually destroy all sort of terrorism in Pakistan. operation zar.e.azab eliminating TTP from Pakistan is jnder National Action Plan. In Karachi we used to have more than dozen killings daily. Karachi operation was planned under National Action Plan.

(NAP) Nationa Action Plan was executed with remarkable success by military. next step of NAP was action f civilian institutes law and order in FATA and Karachi. for that they civilian gov has to catch politians beaurcreats financer of terrorists activities of TTP and Karachi terrorist including MQM.

I am a Karachi person. I know for sure of MQM involvement in murders and bomb blasts and terrorist activities. infact I my cousins know these hit mans by name and are witness.

Similarly this guy Moulana Fazul ur Rehman is political wing of TTP. as per NAP it is his turn to be accountable.

So he is asking to role back the fight which was started against terrorists due to which i can move freely without fear in my own city...

How he get seat is by increasing shia sunni divide. he won from a rural area where his father served as a pious religious figure but now he is only involved in creating shia sunni divide.

You can his countless speeches against different sects calling others as Kafir mushrik etc etc ...

But unfortunately Pakistani judicial system is so weak that we cant do a dime about him despite of knowing everything and all these information is public.

So what would you suggest for the one who is
1.political wing of terrorists
2. financer of terrorist.
3. directly involved in secterian divide and ultimately resulted in secterian voilence.
4. is working against NAP which is the resolution giving power to military and cicilians to go against terrorist...

If you can give me a way forward i would be happy to listen...

By the way i am not only civilian but religiously i follow the same sect to which this molana belongs. so my views are puerly independent...

Mate, whatever you have mentioned, is valid and i understand completely...But that does not support with fact that you will subscribe to kill someone. Again, it is your country, your views. Being an outsider, i feel, strengthen the rule of the law and try to punish withthin the framework of the law.

Back
Top Bottom