What's new

National Action Plan has no value, it should be abolsihed: Fazal ur Rehman

mr.robot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
JUI-F is a partner in PMLN's federal government and has three federal ministers.

x2786389_88951450.jpg.pagespeed.ic.bLDHW_7QPE.jpg

Note: Mian Sahab tun ke rakho Khakiyan nu. :yahoo:

Last edited:
Developments in past 2-3 days
  1. Inconclusive evidence against Yadav, Sartaj Aziz.
  2. Pervaiz Rasheed is back from hiatus.
  3. Early notification of CJ.
  4. NAP was made under pressure, has no value.
Ker lo jo kerna ay sada!

Did anyone expect any different for this tola of haram zada. I for one had no different expectation from them but the way army handled all of this raises serious eyebrows. Gen Raheel knew that once he is gone these harami will be back to their usual haram zadgian. We can see that its happening. Now i am not saying that Gen Raheel should had taken extension, its a good thing he left on time but he had ample time to kick these bastards out and set up a government of technocrats who would than held fresh elections and a new government could be formed who at the very least would not be a security threat to Pakistan. But he chose not too. I will always wonder why. Killing of model town people in broad day light, Panama leaks and refusal of Nawaz to be held accountable, than leaking of classified information to Dawn by none other than the PM house. All of these were enough reasons to impeach Nawaz and send him packing but alas it did not happen. Now that we have a COAS who is hand picked by Nawaz, lets see what he does.

Back
Top Bottom