What's new

Name in Waiting List in NESCOM

There is a guy whose clearance is also under process he called mtc and told me that they told him that all of the AM(IT) have been appointed. Bt when I called they said that clearance is under process...I dn know wot is going on...acha u applied for AM(IT)???..n when did last agency visit you?

Don't Worry! You can not say on your own that you are security wise cleared, you'll be sure when you'll get an appointment letter, otherwise, Don't ever think about it, In 100% cases, different number of people from agencies contact you, some times 5 and some times 11 as well. See how its done

Example: 15 people are required, Forms are sent to 18 or 20, Security Clearance started, people from number 2 to 20 are cleared, but candidate on number 1 is still not cleared then you all would have to wait until 1st. They'll tell you the same that Process is undergoing, your one's might be clear but all persons of that batch should be security wise cleared then an appointment letter would be issued to each of the candidate.

Note: If appointment is real urgent then they may defy this procedure, otherwise in 99% cases, its the same as I said!

Good Luck!

Don't Worry! You can not say on your own that you are security wise cleared, you'll be sure when you'll get an appointment letter, otherwise, Don't ever think about it, In 100% cases, different number of people from agencies contact you, some times 5 and some times 11 as well. See how its done

Example: 15 people are required, Forms are sent to 18 or 20, Security Clearance started, people from number 2 to 20 are cleared, but candidate on number 1 is still not cleared then you all would have to wait until 1st. They'll tell you the same that Process is undergoing, your one's might be clear but all persons of that batch should be security wise cleared then an appointment letter would be issued to each of the candidate.

Note: If appointment is real urgent then they may defy this procedure, otherwise in 99% cases, its the same as I said!

Good Luck!

kiya app bata sakte hain k agar clearance k liye ik he banda aye to uska kiya matlab hai, yahni main ne b kafi pehle apply kia tha nescom ma aur mje ik he bande ne contact kia tha security clear k lie? 3,4 yaa 5 etc to nai aye thay. shukriya...

kiya app bata sakte hain k agar clearance k liye ik he banda aye to uska kiya matlab hai, yahni main ne b kafi pehle apply kia tha nescom ma aur mje ik he bande ne contact kia tha security clear k lie? 3,4 yaa 5 etc to nai aye thay. shukriya...

Agr aik banda aya aur usk baad 4 - 5 month tk kisi aur ny apsy contact nahi kia tu matlab k apki security clearance main koi issue hy ya phir baqi agencies aur waqat lain gi, baaz dafa is process main 2 - 3 saal b lag jaya krty hain, so ap yeh nahi keh sakty k aya clearance hoi ya nahi, apko Security k forms k sath jo letter mila us par contact number lazim likha hoga, contact kr k apni post, name aur ad ki date bta kr apna status maloom kr skty hain.

Note: Jo number letter pr hoga wo exchange ka hoga, wahan call kr k HR Induction department main forward krny k liay kahain. Shukria

Good Luck

Good Luck!

Means that we should wait further dn know who is cleared and who is not...bt last agency that contacted me said that we are the last one...and they said that u should wait for the offer letter now..bt again there comes the issue of the merit as u described about their merit list...bt I think that not even a single AM from our batch reported that he got offer letter or something like that bt yeah technical staff(sps-07) have reported that they have got offer letters...so I think that we should wait further only ALLAH know that what's happening on the backend. Thanks for your response:)

Means that we should wait further dn know who is cleared and who is not...bt last agency that contacted me said that we are the last one...and they said that u should wait for the offer letter now..bt again there comes the issue of the merit as u described about their merit list...bt I think that not even a single AM from our batch reported that he got offer letter or something like that bt yeah technical staff(sps-07) have reported that they have got offer letters...so I think that we should wait further only ALLAH know that what's happening on the backend. Thanks for your response:)

Exactly...! Just Pray & Be Hopeful!, to know whats happening on back end call the exchange number on your appointment letter, ask the operator to forward you to HR Induction, and talk to the person who picks the call & confirm about your status by telling him your name & post applied for & AD date.

Best of Luck!

Hey Dear about how much time ago the last agency man visited you about the security Clearance? I mean kitna arsa ho giya hai Dear??? Because I am waiting also for the same post...

Hey Dear about how much time ago the last agency man visited you about the security Clearance? I mean kitna arsa ho giya hai Dear??? Because I am waiting also for the same post...

Sorry for my reply to you, but there is a thing I think you should know, each person's security clearance is carried out at different dates & times & of course by different persons (some times it happens to be the same person for many candidates but dates must be different, the person who do your securiy, doesn't send your clearance report at the same day, time really matters in this regard + your Luck!, if you do have a large circle of relatives then it might take more time so do not give your heart false hopes, offer 5 times prayers & pray to ALLAH ALMIGHTY! Do good deeds to the people.

Best of Luck!

Agr aik banda aya aur usk baad 4 - 5 month tk kisi aur ny apsy contact nahi kia tu matlab k apki security clearance main koi issue hy ya phir baqi agencies aur waqat lain gi, baaz dafa is process main 2 - 3 saal b lag jaya krty hain, so ap yeh nahi keh sakty k aya clearance hoi ya nahi, apko Security k forms k sath jo letter mila us par contact number lazim likha hoga, contact kr k apni post, name aur ad ki date bta kr apna status maloom kr skty hain.

Note: Jo number letter pr hoga wo exchange ka hoga, wahan call kr k HR Induction department main forward krny k liay kahain. Shukria

Good Luck

Main aise kuch larkon ko janta hun k jo nescom k under different organizations ma kaam kr rhy hain, aur unho ne mje bataya tha k unko 1 yaa maximum 2 bando ne he contact kia tha clearance k lie. r unko offer letter b mil chuky han. aur unho ne kaha tha k agencies contact b kr sakti hain directly bande ko yaa phir wo apne tor par b kar sakti hain bagair contact kiye hue. App kia kehte hain??

Main aise kuch larkon ko janta hun k jo nescom k under different organizations ma kaam kr rhy hain, aur unho ne mje bataya tha k unko 1 yaa maximum 2 bando ne he contact kia tha clearance k lie. r unko offer letter b mil chuky han. aur unho ne kaha tha k agencies contact b kr sakti hain directly bande ko yaa phir wo apne tor par b kar sakti hain bagair contact kiye hue. App kia kehte hain??

Well, 1 ya 2 bandy tu nahi, 100% wrong, 1 banda to wo hy jo apk ghar aata hy, baaz dafa 2 sy 3 bhi, 1 tu confirm hy, aur dosra banda jo confirm hy wo hy mutalqa police station ka aik banda, so apko jisny b yeh kaha hy wo ya tu porany system ki baat kr rahy hyn ya mistaken hain

Security Agencies k bandy ap sy b milty hain aur agr na milain tu apny tor pr apki Clearance krty hyn, apsy milny ka maqsad apki di gai information ko cross check krna hota hy, Clearance actual main wohi hoti hy jo wo apk neighbors, relatives, aur Social Circle sy krty hain, baqi apk naseeb.

Good Luck

Dear I want to know that when the technical staff (sps-7) member reported or told you that he has got the offer letter. I mean how much time has been passed or in which month he told you. As you said that they have got the letters. Thanks and plz answer. waiting for ur rep as i am also waiting for AM(IT)...

I have cleared interview and security clearance but after six months I called them n they said my name is in waiting List.

Can any one tell me will they will consider me whenever job is available or they will retake interviews ?
Neither! You're a goner! 'Waiting list' is another way of saying, "go run along kid. Your place has been taken. Now don't bother us." :frown:

I've been in this game for years in various HR deptts and I know. Another way of politely brushing away someone is to tell him that his name is on the Company database and will be called later. That's a bloody joke! There's no database, no nothing! :P

Hey sory for late reply...last agency contacted me in jan 2013 n they said that we are the last one...you should wait for the offer letter now...bt I think that its over now...cz I have heard that thay have appointed AM(IT) in december but on another forum tecnhnical staff(sps-7) reported that they have got their offer letters in december 2012 n they joined mtc in jan 2013...n none of the AM reported that they got their offer letters...bt I have heard that AMs have been appointed too...dn know what's going on...I think that its over now...u tell that how many agencies have visited you till now...n do you have any idea about other AM(IT)s that they are also still waiting or they have got their offer letters???

Hey sory for late reply...last agency contacted me in jan 2013 n they said that we are the last one...you should wait for the offer letter now...bt I think that its over now...cz I have heard that thay have appointed AM(IT) in december but on another forum tecnhnical staff(sps-7) reported that they have got their offer letters in december 2012 n they joined mtc in jan 2013...n none of the AM reported that they got their offer letters...bt I have heard that AMs have been appointed too...dn know what's going on...I think that its over now...u tell that how many agencies have visited you till now...n do you have any idea about other AM(IT)s that they are also still waiting or they have got their offer letters???

AOA RAINBUBBLE, how r you, I hope You will be fine and good in health. I want to ask that do you have any information regarding to the appointments of AM Electrical\Electronics. Any of your friend related to Electrical\Electronics told you anything about the hiring process of these fields. Please let me know, I will be very thankful to you for this. ThankYou

AOA RAINBUBBLE, how r you, I hope You will be fine and good in health. I want to ask that do you have any information regarding to the appointments of AM Electrical\Electronics. Any of your friend related to Electrical\Electronics told you anything about the hiring process of these fields. Please let me know, I will be very thankful to you for this. ThankYou

W.salam..thanks m f9:)..mmm I know one of the person from AM(electrical) he is also still waiting for the offer letter..n he said that he called mtc n they said that process is goin in n it will take one more month and they also said the all of the AM(IT) have been appointed..bt almost one month has been passed bt still no info about the offer letters..dn wory u are on the safe side as u are not from IT js wait n let's hope for the best:)

W.salam..thanks m f9:)..mmm I know one of the person from AM(electrical) he is also still waiting for the offer letter..n he said that he called mtc n they said that process is goin in n it will take one more month and they also said the all of the AM(IT) have been appointed..bt almost one month has been passed bt still no info about the offer letters..dn wory u are on the safe side as u are not from IT js wait n let's hope for the best:)

I think you should not be disappointed, May b they contact you...:agree: And Can you tell me that when did he (your friend, electrical) called mtc? and when did he receive the security forms? :tup:

Back
Top Bottom