What's new

Myanmar in Photos/News

news...
Agoda study: Myanmar and Japan attract more European visitors

Based on booking data from millions of Agoda.com customers in Europe, the study analyzed which destinations had seen the highest growth in hotel bookings over the past 12 months. Myanmar and Japan tied for most destinations with three each.

395783049c10feb5690d8d9fe4984681.jpg

SINGAPORE - Agoda, one of the world's leading accommodation sites and part of Nasdaq-listed Priceline Group, announced the results of its most recent Travel Smart study which shows which of Asia's destinations are seeing the fastest growth in visitors from Europe.

Based on booking data from millions of Agoda.com customers in Europe, the study analyzed which destinations had seen the highest growth in hotel bookings over the past 12 months. Myanmar and Japan tied for most destinations with three each.

Siquijor Island, Philippines

135%

Wakayama, Japan

111%

Mawlamyine, Myanmar

90%

Hpa An, Myanmar

85%

Koh Rong, Cambodia

68%

Hsipaw, Myanmar

64%

Bromo, Indonesia

62%

Redang Island, Malaysia

62%

Takayama, Japan

61%

Nara, Japan

57%

In Myanmar, bookings in Mawlamyine, capital of the Mon State, nearly doubled from 2014. The town is known for its colonial period architecture and bustling waterfront, while the charming town of Hpa An, surrounded by picturesque mountains, saw bookings by Europeans up 85% versus last year.

"Some amazing destinations in Myanmar are slowly opening up thanks to improving infrastructure. The traditional tourist loop, which used to include just Yangon, Mandalay and Bagan, is expanding," said Errol Cooke, Vice President, Partner Services of Agoda.

Beaches and other destinations with beautiful natural attractions are also gaining in popularity among Europeans. Koh Rong, an island in Cambodia with beautiful, white sand beaches, comes in 5th on the list with growth of 68% versus last year. Bromo, home to a stunningly active volcano of the same name, in Indonesia, comes in at 7th on the list with more than 60% growth year on year.

- See more at: http://www.traveldailynews.com/post...ng-to-recent-agoda-study#sthash.31ywrc3I.dpuf

Check above bro... 100% safe.. at least u wont face the horrible gun fight in urban area something like Gulhan attack of Dhaka.. :D 100 + of tourist group already visited though border gates.. 0.000% rate of risk.. no one got attacked so far.. :D

But would not he mistake local soldiers as insurgents? Both are armed and equipped same...

And only 100+? Are you kidding me?
0.000% of risk? You sure with your calculations as fighting is still continuing with rebel insurgents?

And only 100+? Are you kidding me?
that's just number of group of tourists come into Myanmar with their own vehicles via border check point within 3 years.. :D if counting person , over 2000 people.. :D tourist come with normal tour package via border gate are over 800,000 for last year.. the number is counting just only from Myanmar-Thailand border gates.. excluding China , India borders...

0.000% of risk? You sure with your calculations as fighting is still continuing with rebel insurgents?
sure..!! there is no attack to Tourist group so far.. but i'm not sure for illegal ways.. if u come via border gate , it's safe.. :D

Thanks for the beautiful pics. Beautiful monasteries, Buddhist culture and lush green nature.

well.. war zone is near the border line.. not even more than 30km.. and route from border to major
cities is under Army control.

Oh,thats great...The insurgence and the dictatorship based government is the only thing stopping MM from flourishing,and also messed up relationships between two of us.

Thanks for the beautiful pics. Beautiful monasteries, Buddhist culture and lush green nature.
thz bro... :D
Oh,thats great...The insurgence and the dictatorship based government is the only thing stopping MM from flourishing,and also messed up relationships between two of us.
:D
======================================================================================
Myanmar film " Mudra Calling" will feature in 2016 Cannes flim festival of France...
here is official teaser.. a good shot.. :D hope u all like it.. English speaking with Myanmar Sub..

thz bro... :D

:D
======================================================================================
Myanmar film " Mudra Calling" will feature in 2016 Cannes flim festival of France...
here is official teaser.. a good shot.. :D hope u all like it.. English speaking with Myanmar Sub..

Looks great! What do you call your film industry?

BTW,Myanmarnese girls look hotter than I expected lulz
Screenshot_2016-09-18-19-41-02.png

View attachment 335609
they are amateurs and just trained for this flim only.. so sometime their speaking may need to be natural.. but i love its shots..

View attachment 335609
well.. that's typical Myanmarnese girls..
here is one of infamous Myanmar model in NY shows..
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Myanma Yokeshin.. how about in BD..?

Myanma stands for Myanmar,and what does Yokeshin mean?

In BD,we call our film industry as DhallyWood ( standing for Dhaka ).
@Bilal9 and @kobiraaz can knows alot about it and can show you some trailers

may be..!! :D

Well,you might be used to it,but the other 80 year old monkey might not lolz,Old ppl can't tolerate that!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom