What's new

Myanmar Air Force confirms purchase of JF-17 «Thunder» fighter jets

http://www.unhcr.org.in/index.php?option=com_news&view=detail&id=47&Itemid=117

These are registered number and many more living unregistered , Thats why see roads full on Muslims during friday namaz.... fed with that....

Just read that source u provided and guess what...it says 9000 registered Rohingya refugees in India. That's nowhere close to 40,000 that u claimed(post #86).

The fact remains that as of now more Rohingya refugees exist in Pakistan and Bangladesh as compared to India. This contradicts ur claims in post #86, where u claim that none exist in Pak or Bangladesh.

Must be hard for u to admit that u were wrong so u r trying desperately to change the subject. :azn:

Last edited:
http://www.unhcr.org.in/index.php?option=com_news&view=detail&id=47&Itemid=117

These are registered number and many more living unregistered , Thats why see roads full on Muslims during friday namaz.... fed with that....

remember Jammu hut firing? they not supposed to be their in Jammu officially, but they are

https://www.thequint.com/india/2015...mu-a-rohingyas-journey-to-a-place-called-home

so what , how many countries make Planes that can takeoff with AC? non, so we are trying to make and improve it over period of time. why you feel jelous ?

But again, What is the supplying Date?? when you started supplying them .... we have confirmation but when they will buy ? NO ONE KNOWS ...... may after 50 yrs ...
AC ? lol like Suzuki Mehran cant climb hill with AC on? Are you talking of something like that ?

lol, not this time buddy ;) ... time changed , remember Gujarat ...

lol i said 9K register refuges in Delhi and 5K in Jammu (unregistered) link already send also mentioned in article unregistered living in jammu ans hyd etc , read fulll.......
I did read that...but just by showing that there are Rohingya refugees in India doesn't validate ur point that there are no Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh and Pak.

Also u urself are contradicting ur earlier claim of 40,000+ Rohingya refugees in India.

Ready to admit that u were wrong? Or do u still need more time?

AC= Air Craft Carrier , way beyond your league and thinking .... dont push your brain too hard..lol .

I did read that...but just by showing that there are Rohingya refugees in India doesn't validate ur point that there are no Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh and Pak.

Also u urself are contradicting ur earlier claim of 40,000+ Rohingya refugees in India.

Fleeing Myanmar, their country, they found fellowship in India. There are an estimated 36,000 Rohingya Muslims in India today, concentrated in the seven states of Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Assam, Jammu and Kashmir and Delhi.

If you have problem in understanding English, let me know....... after their kids are born, you know how Muslims give birth kids like?

https://www.thequint.com/india/2015...mu-a-rohingyas-journey-to-a-place-called-home

yea i might be wrong they are present in other countries.

Fleeing Myanmar, their country, they found fellowship in India. There are an estimated 36,000 Rohingya Muslims in India today, concentrated in the seven states of Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Assam, Jammu and Kashmir and Delhi.

If you have problem in understanding English, let me know....... after their kids are born, you know how Muslims give birth kids like?

so to stretch the number to ur earlier claim of 40000+ let's take into account their unborn kids?
lol Indian logic :rofl:

yea i might be wrong they are present in other countries.

There u go. Now that wasn't too hard was it...also one more correction instead of saying "I might be wrong", switch it to "I was wrong". It describes ur situation more accurately. ;)

so to stretch the number to ur earlier claim of 40000+ let's take into account their unborn kids?
lol Indian logic :rofl:
lol 36,000 and now their population multiplying ... so around 40K , not a bad estimate when Muslims population grow at more then 50% lol lol one Muslims couple give latest min 5-6 kids...:rofl::rofl::rofl: . even if 5 K Couple are their and we take one year .... it will more then then 40K ..... Do you maths and Logic , that why you lagging everywhere. Thats are approx figure of illegal ones....many will be hiding like BD's

There u go. Now that wasn't too hard was it...also one more correction instead of saying "I might be wrong", switch it to "I was wrong". It describes ur situation more accurately. ;)

Yes whatever you think

Back on topic tell me delivery date on Planes? starting dates and no of planes? from lst 3 years we are listing this deals..

Of course, there are Rohingya refugees in Pakistan. :coffee:

lol 36,000 and now their population multiplying ... so around 40K , not a bad estimate when Muslims population grow at more then 50% lol lol one Muslims couple give latest min 5-6 kids...:rofl::rofl::rofl: . even if 5 K Couple are their and we take one year .... it will more then then 40K ..... Do you maths and Logic , that why you lagging everywhere. Thats are approx figure of illegal ones....many will be hiding like BD's

Yes whatever you think

Back on topic tell me delivery date on Planes? starting dates and no of planes? from lst 3 years we are listing this deals..

Don't worry about when the planes will get delivered. This is between Pakistan and Myanmar. Do u see us asking u when Tejas will become fully operational? And before u state that it has been inducted...don't bother as it hasn't achieved FOC yet.

That's a 560 mil order. Not bad for a first time start up and first order. Now where is Nigeria as well.

All $560m won't come to us as chinese will definitely get some part of money as this is a joint venture

All $560m won't come to us as chinese will definitely get some part of money as this is a joint venture
The share of work load and profits is 58 :42 for Pak and China. This would probably relate to the profit which is accrued from the deal minus the money consumed in manufacturing. At this point in time we do not want to talk about profit as it is a very secondry factor in the bigger picture. We need to establish the product and even if we sold at even price it is a huge success. The money will come later.
A

So you admit that your current prime minister conducted the Gujrat massacre?
lol nope he just given answer in tooth for eye and eye for a head... as simple as that... after that their no attack from Muslims in Gujarat...after that Muslims understand other side can hit and hit very hard. like PA is now understanding .

Ppl understand in a very hard way....

Lol, no offence but when one's stupid he should do his best to hide it and the easiest way to accomplish that is to remain silent, now lets see let me educate u boy , u are a piece of shit if u think that mr rashids bread is more important than a rohingya's life, one of the dellusional one's arent u who probably dont even know what nationalism really means and for that u are actually athreat to pakistani nationalism, perfect example of a capitalistic inbred you, and once the sale goes through nothing a country can do cause for a state like myanmar 16 crafts are lot with the coming future in view, after the sale thier airforce will become automatically dependent on us, economic boys, nothing beats economics trust me and coming to muslims of the old and history by what u said ur knowledge of history probably comes from the likes of professor hoodlum, dont even start a debate with me on history cause i surely know more on the topic than ur 10 generatoons combined, no previous muslim state had a secular way of doing things, if u know even a shred of history which i seriously doubt than u should know that secularism is a marxist phenomina and a cancer which emerged only in the past century, dont confuse it with aristotles athiems, secularism and athiesm are miles apart a fact u liberal fundos fail to grasp, secularism means no interference of religion in state while the past muslim empires functioned on the sharia law which is decreed by islam, it wae understood that the ruler was a gaurdian of Allah's law on earth, these rights for minorities etc are islamic phenomina's not secular, islam was the one which gave equal rights to all human biengs regardless of ethnicity, these fucking modern liberals are so shameless that they credit secularism with the latter, so the last muslim leaders were acting according to islammwhen they gave full rights to minorities, moreover it was islam that put exceptional emphisis on knowledge hence the muslims of the old were acting acoording to islamic teachings when they excelled in science and discovered most of its fundamental principles when ur dear secular west was in the dark, hope i was able to crack that thick brain of urs if u r a pakistani which i doubt....
How very wonderful Sir... How very astute of you. Try paragraphs next next time however. Also, funny how every tom dick (you) and harry on this forum belittles liberals yet are the first ones to curse mullahs and praises known sluts.

How very wonderful Sir... How very astute of you. Try paragraphs next next time however. Also, funny how every tom dick (you) and harry on this forum belittles liberals yet are the first ones to curse mullahs and praises known sluts.
Hey so the only argument u can put up is "paragraphs" kudos buddy, so very like a liberal sympathizer with no understanding of what he is talking about yet will be a loud mouth repeating learned words, maybe u r a part time english teacher but i however have no stomach for idiots like, put up an argument or bug off..

Any news on these birds ?? I remember the first aircraft were under construction in an advanced state already in September 2016 ...

Back
Top Bottom