What's new

My Personal Prediction: Donald Trump will Not Complete Term

lol, if that's true, and if they release it, it'd be an intrusion of privacy at best.. who cares what he does for sexy fun in private, the liberals would agree here I think.

Only intrusion of privacy? Who cares?! Really? Have you been to America for any considerable duration and/or followed how prudish American system is when it comes to 'morals'? It's the most extreme in all Western democracies when it comes to personal deviations! Even those--even those, I repeat--who had ignored his grabbing $ussies remarks, can't ignore the Russian hookers giving a Golden Shower. BTW, Bill Clinton came very close to being impeached for a BJ in the Oval Office--and Bill had the Democratic Party, the media, and even some Republicans behind him.

Try to understand this: Trump is not an Establishment candidate. He's loathed by both parties. By the media. And he has minority popular votes. If it successfully sticks with him that he is candidate for being blackmailed by Russia then, mark my words, the Republicans will work with Democrats to being the pro Establishment Pence in office. Yes, that would be stealing a mandate. Something I am not exciting about. But this topic is not about what I want--it's about what I predict is going to happen, probably sooner than later.

As long as he has the power of the people behind him nobody can touch him. ... And if that happen, I fear there could be another civil war in this country.

He is a phenomenon for sure. It will not be easy to remove him without hurting the Republican Party itself, and I think the Republican Party would (wisely) allow him just enough rope to hang him. It's only a matter of time. Their Blue Eyed Boy Pence is far more dependable.

I think the whole news about Trump going to Russia and staying in the Hotel room where Obama slept then hiring Russians hookers to to a urination pissing contest for his sick pleasure is caught on take and with video evidence.

The Russians have the fool by his nuts... Putin 1 USA 0.

I love Trump... he is a total disaster .. Love it.

I think the whole news about Trump going to Russia and staying in the Hotel room where Obama slept then hiring Russians hookers to to a urination pissing contest for his sick pleasure is caught on take and with video evidence..

It maybe a big 'IF' but if there develops enough doubt then every conciliation shown by Trump to Russia will be seen against that extremely damaging background. It will be seen that Trump is scared of Putin.

PS. On a related note, when Zardari was becoming Pakistani President it was said by some that CIA probably have some extremely damaging video evidence against Zardari of his lewd behavior and that Zardari could never be trusted. Well, Zardari was a cosmetic President of Pakistan. FYI.

Only intrusion of privacy? Who cares?! Really? Have you been to America for any considerable duration and/or followed how prudish American system is when it comes to 'morals'? It's the most extreme in all Western democracies when it comes to personal deviations! Even those--even those, I repeat--who had ignored his grabbing $ussies remarks, can't ignore the Russian hookers giving a Golden Shower. BTW, Bill Clinton came very close to being impeached for a BJ in the Oval Office--and Bill had the Democratic Party, the media, and even some Republicans behind him.

Try to understand this: Trump is not an Establishment candidate. He's loathed by both parties. By the media. And he has minority popular votes. If it successfully sticks with him that he is candidate for being blackmailed by Russia then, mark my words, the Republicans will work with Democrats to being the pro Establishment Pence in office. Yes, that would be stealing a mandate. Something I am not exciting about. But this topic is not about what I want--it's about what I predict is going to happen, probably sooner than later.
yes I have, this is a pizzagate style story, about as real as crooked hillary running a child sex slavery ring.

and fine, since this is your prediction thread, not much point in debating, I just wish more people would be optimistic about Trump because there is reason to be so.

8 days to President Trump. :victory:

Not that I'll take any credit for it but I have now seen the word " Impeachment" associated with Trump several times today alone.... Tick tock...

An interesting take on things.

but apart from John Insane/Jihad McCain? and his minion, Lindsey Graham, who other prominent republicans oppose him now ? The speaker isn't a fan but he's still on board, give us a scenario where Trump gets impeached, and the republicans are in on it, what could he possibly do ?

He's got the mandate, he is the president, I think you may have it all upside down, and that the republicans now fall in line and go along with his agenda, a lot of which I imagine they are already down with. Where he does have ideological differences with the traditional republicans is stuff like healthcare and social security etc where he doesn't want to cut (at least he ran on that) domestically and on foreign policy (wrt Russia and Syria) but foreign policy falls squarely within the ambit of the Presidency, he decides how America conducts itself in the world, and what we've heard from him on that has been really good (stop toppling governments, stop aiding terrorists, try for peace with Russia..) what the hell kind of person would be opposed to any of those 3 yuge points ?

As for the Republican party, not only has he saved them from possible irrelevance, he has begun to fundamentally change them:

and he crushed that right wing ideologue zealot, lyin' Ted

gays-christians-trump-575x431.jpg

there's an interview out there, from 99 I think, possibly with Larry King, where he says that the left and right are becoming too extreme and that he's more of a common sense centrist, there's a lot of clips of him talking politics and a run these past 30 years, the guy is not a monster, far from perfect, but nowhere close to being a monster either.

The most controversial thing he said during the campaign was the 'muslim ban', which was outrageous, but he's really only bringing attention to a real problem, a specific religious mindset that drives some insane. People in Pakistan know better than most how dangerous that can be, with groups like TTP, LeJ, local branches of al qaeda etc. what is it, close to a 100,000 killed these past 15 years in the WoT ?

Trump in 2011, please ignore the offensively titled video and watch the content/interview:

"most muslims are wonderful people, but is there a problem..."

America being PC about it isn't helping, in fact it's only making it worse.

I know a few people from the middle east, they're fed up of the crazies in their midst, even ran into a senior diplomatic staff guy from a very prominent MENA country and he was really gung-ho about Trump, way back in December 15, and I went :o: (under my breath). Interesting how he had a meeting with Gen Sisi in new york when he was there for the UN thing earlier, and Egypt later backing off the recent Israel settlement resolution after a call from Trump, hmm.. but I digress, point being, that a lot of the outrage is manufactured (some justified, most is manufactured), and people can see past that. Hell, even on this forum, we have at least a few Pakistani Americans who voted Trump, and they know others from their friends and family circle who voted Trump too.

another random youtube vid I stumbled upon, election relevant content, but you don't have to watch it:

ok, Iraqi origin murrican lesbian chick.. her folks (moved there in the 60s/living the dream).. voted for Trump.

I have countless other instances, personal and public story wise I could recall but Trump has big support from within a lot of unlikely quarters, because he's neither the right wing monster he's being made out to be, nor is he a buffon who just slipped on a banana peel and now finds himself POTUS #45

His next election map will look like Reagan's, all red, no big city blue islands, you watch
its-ok-fingers-sign.png

priceless !

revenge served cold, na, have some fancy frog legs instead. :partay:

I hope these idiots know that their rights are going to get ripped from them because of trump. Say goodbye to gay marriage and Anti-Discrimination laws because Trump my friend is filling up that supreme court with Die-Hard republicans. They are going to regret it later.

I hope these idiots know that their rights are going to get ripped from them because of trump. Say goodbye to gay marriage and Anti-Discrimination laws because Trump my friend is filling up that supreme court with Die-Hard republicans. They are going to regret it later.

Yes, 'regret' is the right word. But he won't be given enough freedom to act--or else, he'd be shown the door. Trump is THE MOST impeachable US President from Day 1.

Prediction hahahahahahaha!! Ever been to the US boy? Or you are just one of those who get kicks when you bash the US of A? Let me guess your visa application got denied for how many times now? jeeez!

I don't know if this topic will be 'allowed' or not. It's just a personal prediction--perhaps no more than a personal hunch. But I do think that Donald Trump will not be allowed to complete even his first term and will be impeached. Here is my reasoning:

Trump is neither a Democrat nor a Republican. He is neither fully anti-Establishment nor a part of the Establishment. I think he's everything about himself, above all. He will make policies, as he goes. He will $iss off just about everyone--including his ardent supporters before long. His policies will cause trade wars with repercussions for working Americans. Under him the rich will get richer. The farming/agriculture will be hit because of anti-Mexican stand. The list of his screwups will grow by the day.

But what will cause his downfall will be his not totally playing the GOP lines on foreign policy. And yet Democrats are not exactly peace doves either. In short, unless Trump expands foreign wars, he will be seen as a major roadblock to money making.

My prediction: He will face impeachment before even his first term ends. But I am not willing to bet on that--just letting you know--you heard it here :)

PS. IF you are inclined to put more faith in wild theories then... some 'JFK' solution will be found by the US Establishment.

Back
Top Bottom