What's new

My Personal Prediction: Donald Trump will Not Complete Term

There's nothing wrong in making a 'personal prediction' about the most important 'job' in the world--a job which affects billions of people. Indeed, the action of GW Bush in the Middle East led to far reaching, in both time and distance, effects on the world.

Given Trump's mercurial nature, his mighty ego, and his very uncertain policies, this accidental president will face far rougher time than any US president in history. This is not going to be an 'Apprentice' show. I am surprised the impeachment angle is not discussed in the media much--but you'll see soon.

Though I must emphasize, it is not necessarily my wish. America, as Imran Khan says above, has strong institutions and will continue to run on executive level and other levels.
Nothing wrong with personal predictions. But Trump haven't even gotten started. A prediction like this so early honestly sounds like wishful thinking.

Nothing wrong with personal predictions. But Trump haven't even gotten started. A prediction like this so early honestly sounds like wishful thinking.

Not wishful thinking. I'd take Trump over McCain or Graham or Pence. And maybe even over Hillary, though not sure about that. I voted for Jill Stein--the Green Party candidate and would have loved to have voted for Sanders.

Not wishful thinking. I'd take Trump over McCain or Graham or Pence. And maybe even over Hillary, though not sure about that. I voted for Jill Stein--the Green Party candidate and would have loved to have voted for Sanders.
Democrats have some chances of getting the presidency back after 4 years if they can line up a decent candidate. Problem with Hillary, she was unlikable. Trump got less votes than Romney. Yet he won decisively on EC. The fault is on the democrats for choosing a terrible candidate. I believe Sanders would've won decisively against Trump.

Btw, a vote for Jill Stein turned out to be a wasted vote or worse a vote for Trump :p:

but apart from John Insane/Jihad McCain? and his minion, Lindsey Graham, who other prominent republicans oppose him now ? The speaker isn't a fan but he's still on board, give us a scenario where Trump gets impeached, and the republicans are in on it, what could he possibly do ? ...

Overall a good, long post. Not that I am NOT convinced that Trump will not complete even his first term. I will respond add a bit more to why I have the prediction/hunch... later...

An interesting take on things.

but apart from John Insane/Jihad McCain? and his minion, Lindsey Graham, who other prominent republicans oppose him now ? The speaker isn't a fan but he's still on board, give us a scenario where Trump gets impeached, and the republicans are in on it, what could he possibly do ?

LOL if you are willing to discount the other half of the US that supported Hillary you could perhaps be just about right. No, not every Republican stands behind Trump and that is no secret.

Personally, I would absolutely love Trump to see for another 8 years. The amount of damage this guy is going to inflict is beyond comprehension.

Btw, a vote for Jill Stein turned out to be a wasted vote or worse a vote for Trump :p:

Given Hillary's warmongering in Syria, I couldn't, in good conscience, vote for her unless my vote would make any difference. Trump would be a winner by a landslide in my State, and so it was easy to vote for Jill Stein--no vote being lost at all.

Developing story-- "potentially explosive".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html

"
WASHINGTON — The chiefs of America’s intelligence agencies last week presented President Obama and President-elect Donald J. Trump with a summary of unsubstantiated reports that Russia had collected compromising and salacious personal information about Mr. Trump, two officials with knowledge of the briefing said.

The summary is based on memos generated by political operatives seeking to derail Mr. Trump’s candidacy. Details of the reports began circulating in the fall and were widely known among journalists and politicians in Washington.

The two-page summary, first reported by CNN, was presented as an appendix to the intelligence agencies’ report on Russian hacking efforts during the election, the officials said. The material was not corroborated, and The New York Times has not been able to confirm the claims. But intelligence agencies considered it so potentially explosive that they decided Mr. Obama, Mr. Trump and congressional leaders needed to be told about it and informed that the agencies were actively investigating it."

LOL if you are willing to discount the other half of the US that supported Hillary you could perhaps be just about right. No, not every Republican stands behind Trump and that is no secret.

Yes, sir! People don't really understand HOW MUCH MUCH of the Republican leadership--who exercise a lot of power through Congress/Senate over Trump--loathe Trump and would love to have Pence be the President. This is not like they would stand 100% behind G.W. Bush or Jeb Bush as President. Pence is their Trojan Horse, their Brutus ready to stab Trump the Caesar.

Trump MUST know already he's walking on eggshells. In fact, I wouldn't be too surprised he may even lean on Democrats in US legislature for support one day--if he survives for long.

Given Hillary's warmongering in Syria, I couldn't, in good conscience, vote for her unless my vote would make any difference. Trump would be a winner by a landslide in my State, and so it was easy to vote for Jill Stein--no vote being lost at all.

Developing story-- "potentially explosive".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html

"
WASHINGTON — The chiefs of America’s intelligence agencies last week presented President Obama and President-elect Donald J. Trump with a summary of unsubstantiated reports that Russia had collected compromising and salacious personal information about Mr. Trump, two officials with knowledge of the briefing said.

The summary is based on memos generated by political operatives seeking to derail Mr. Trump’s candidacy. Details of the reports began circulating in the fall and were widely known among journalists and politicians in Washington.

The two-page summary, first reported by CNN, was presented as an appendix to the intelligence agencies’ report on Russian hacking efforts during the election, the officials said. The material was not corroborated, and The New York Times has not been able to confirm the claims. But intelligence agencies considered it so potentially explosive that they decided Mr. Obama, Mr. Trump and congressional leaders needed to be told about it and informed that the agencies were actively investigating it."

Yes, sir! People don't really understand HOW MUCH MUCH of the Republican leadership--who exercise a lot of power through Congress/Senate over Trump--loathe Trump and would love to have Pence be the President. This is not like they would stand 100% behind G.W. Bush or Jeb Bush as President. Pence is their Trojan Horse, their Brutus ready to stab Trump the Caesar.

Trump MUST know already he's walking on eggshells. In fact, I wouldn't be too surprised he may even lean on Democrats in US legislature for support one day--if he survives for long.

No doubt about it. Don't for one minute think that the Republicans are satisfied with their newly elected leader. They just have to live with the reality. You simply can't discard a man who just won the election. Republicans are pissed and angry. Trump is after all the same guy who has humiliated and destroyed the popular Republican candidates during the primaries. Trump isn't even a grass root level Republican conservative. The Republicans are swallowing the bitter pill with a lot of caution. Trump won't survive and I fully agree. The bulwark of status quo will make sure of it.

And now trump has been pissed on by Russian hookers!!!!!

Stay classy America

Sure, they'll fight like hell where they can, in 2 and 4 years' time when there's elections again. For now, they've lost, and Trump can take the US in whatever direction he wants on the foreign policy front even if he might run into hurdles with his domestic agenda, which I'm not very interested in anyway, so I don't want to debate any of that.

Personally, I would absolutely love Trump to see for another 8 years. The amount of damage this guy is going to inflict is beyond comprehension.
You mean inflict tremendous damage to FSA/ISIS and others ? yes please :cheers:

Don't for one minute think that the Republicans are satisfied with their newly elected leader.
If anything, they have new found respect for the man, everyone thought he was going to lose, instead, he demolished the "blue wall" and won places they hadn't won since Reagan. Republicans now control the house, senate, and the white house, all thanks to Donald Trump.

The neverTrump movement is dead, people like Lindsey Graham and others are more irrelevant than ever, he and McCain aren't getting any positions in his cabinet. :)

You simply can't discard a man who just won the election.
duh !

Republicans are pissed and angry.
pissed they won the white house and now control both houses ?

Trump is after all the same guy who has humiliated and destroyed the popular Republican candidates during the primaries. Trump isn't even a grass root level Republican conservative.
if they really were "popular", how did he manage to humiliate and destroy them in a democratic voting process ? :D

He isn't a typical republican conservative, definitely not an ideologue, he probably won because, not despite that.. people didn't want a practiced career politician, He's smart enough to know that stuff like being anti gay is probably political suicide if you take that issue national in a place like the US, probably doesn't give a **** about things like that anyway.. which is good, reducing tensions with nuclear weapon superpower Russia and destroying ISIS/FSA etc is much more important.

The Republican Establishment are swallowing the bitter pill...
ftfy

Trump is only going to get more popular in the US now, the hostile media only feeds his popularity, it's easy to see why.

obviously fake news, they're talking it now on the press conference.

Not out of question Trump would have done lewd acts like those.

I, for one, think even Trump is better than Pence McCain or Graham. I think Trump won, fair and square, even if Hillary won the popular votes. And I think Trump should be allowed a chance to be the POTUS.

But then... there are serious question marks raised about the Russian ability to 'blackmail' Trump if indeed they recorded Trump's 'Golden Showers' with prostitutes in Russia's Ritz Carlton Hotel.

The Republican leadership is probably going to 'wait and see' before promoting Pence.

Not out of question Trump would have done lewd acts like those.
:lol:

you never know where someone's personal perverted sexual desires lie, let's not speculate based on rumors ? :bad: :sick:

I, for one, think even Trump is better than Pence McCain or Graham. I think Trump won, fair and square, even if Hillary won the popular votes. And I think Trump should be allowed a chance to be the POTUS.
'murrican attitude, open minded and fair, free from bias 8-)

But then... there are serious question marks raised about the Russian ability to 'blackmail' Trump
He just addressed that at the press conference, he thinks the Russians did do it, DNC's bad though.. poor security, for eg. Podesta's e-mail password was.. password :p:

Trump's 'Golden Showers' with prostitutes in Russia's Ritz Carlton Hotel.
lol, if that's true, and if they release it, it'd be an intrusion of privacy at best.. who cares what he does for sexy fun in private, the liberals would agree here I think.

he does it while serving as POTUS, slightly different matter, but then bubba bill got a pass for his indiscretions in the oval office.

The Republican leadership is probably going to 'wait and see' before promoting Pence.
what do you mean by that, an assassination like ? o_O

they don't get to promote the VP, their mandate is to follow President Trump's orders. :partay:

As long as he has the power of the people behind him nobody can touch him. Look at today's press conference for instance, never could anyone have imagined a POTUS would get involved in a shouting match with reporters the way he did, dismissing them, insulting them and all kinds of crazy shit that came out if his mouth.

Now look at the reaction from his voters. They're esthetic. They're in love with him over giving it to CNN. He said he's the best that God created for producing jobs and Christians are jubilant. Courts know better to put their hands on this man. And if that happen, I fear there could be another civil war in this country.

I wrote out a reasonably big *** post quoting @Dalit but they deleted it, wtf.. :angry:

As long as he has the power of the people behind him nobody can touch him. Look at today's press conference for instance, never could anyone have imagined a POTUS would get involved in a shouting match with reporters the way he did, dismissing them, insulting them and all kinds of crazy shit that came out if his mouth.

Now look at the reaction from his voters. They're esthetic. They're in love with him over giving it to CNN. He said he's the best that God created for producing jobs and Christians are jubilant. Courts know better to put their hands on this man. And if that happen, I fear there could be another civil war in this country.
they put out a story saying he had hookers pissing all over each other where the Obamas stayed in Russia ? that's pretty disgusting, Trump smacked them right back saying CNN was fake news, which it is, good job, Trump !

This is why he won, I hope they keep attacking him with this nonsense, it just makes him stronger, you don't even have to be American to see it, much less "white" or "christian".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom