What's new

My Personal Prediction: Donald Trump will Not Complete Term

Meengla

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I don't know if this topic will be 'allowed' or not. It's just a personal prediction--perhaps no more than a personal hunch. But I do think that Donald Trump will not be allowed to complete even his first term and will be impeached. Here is my reasoning:

Trump is neither a Democrat nor a Republican. He is neither fully anti-Establishment nor a part of the Establishment. I think he's everything about himself, above all. He will make policies, as he goes. He will $iss off just about everyone--including his ardent supporters before long. His policies will cause trade wars with repercussions for working Americans. Under him the rich will get richer. The farming/agriculture will be hit because of anti-Mexican stand. The list of his screwups will grow by the day.

But what will cause his downfall will be his not totally playing the GOP lines on foreign policy. And yet Democrats are not exactly peace doves either. In short, unless Trump expands foreign wars, he will be seen as a major roadblock to money making.

My prediction: He will face impeachment before even his first term ends. But I am not willing to bet on that--just letting you know--you heard it here :)

PS. IF you are inclined to put more faith in wild theories then... some 'JFK' solution will be found by the US Establishment.

My crystal bowl says that this Trump fella , will face a fast and sudden , conclusion at hand of a Mexican (angry citizen)

Never have I remembered a single person who has extracted so much dislike from his own nationals

Some big scandal breakout is also a possibility

Since he is 70 years old , he is not a young pup , 2-3 days on the job he might perish due to pressure of work and Obama care

He really came into politics a bit too late to make great difference , it would have been ideal had he come to power around age 55-56

I mean he does not even gets along with his own security team

70 years is a bit too late for head of state role, mental capacity some times goes down at those age figures. Notice he suffres from twitter syndrome.

Some people can't sleep till they tweet

Last edited:
Since he is 70 years old , he is not a young pup , 2-3 days on the job he might perish due to pressure of work and Obama care

He really came into politics a bit too late to make great difference , it would have been ideal had he come to power around age 55-56

I mean he does not even gets along with his own security team

70 years is a bit too late for head of state role, mental capacity some times goes down at those age figures

No, his age is the least problem. In America 70 is nothing.

I believe he is unacceptable to the GOP establishment and loathed by Democrats. He will have to please both of them to hold on to power. And given the polarization in America, both parties will not budge much on their entrenched.

Mike Pence is going to become the President of the United States.

Knowing Trump he might just make his beloved "Kushner" as the new PM in case he perishes. His daughter's son in law , now that would be a checky move

There is some % chance of Vice President to actually have to step into the Senior role , as Trump is indeed up there in age

Tump has some out of box ideas , I don't know if these would work or be counter productive but he surely is either loved or hated dearly by those around him which is not a good combination

He already made heads turn when he took on Boeing , then recently comments against Car manufacturers fairly powerful corportions

In case people missed it

161129212927-trump-romney-exlarge-169.jpg

He invited Romney guy , his biggest critic in Republicans , and then pretended to offer him a role in Government , just to RUB it in that he WON and Romney is nothing ....

While poor romney thinking he will get job , was saying nice things about Trump (against his past stance he maintanied for 2-3 years)

Just show you what kind of personality is Trump , he did the same drama bazi in his reality show apprentice before

PS: He did not even invited the guy in 5 star hotel lol that was such a sign what will happen next

This picture above shows his mind, and his mind is that of a stuburn kid , who steam rolls over every one and creating enemies left and right

Last edited:
We need to remember that Bill Clinton was almost impeached, some Democrats thought of impeaching G.W. Bush for Iraq war, and then some continued to question Obama's citizenship as an angle to impeach him. And had Hillary won, she would certainly face impeachment by the hostile Congress on daily basis.

Trump is a small fry. A person who didn't even get the majority votes. A person who has many powerful enemies on all sides. A person who is neither here nor there in American Establishment. A person disliked by the GOP religious Right and American Left.

The bellwether of GOP mindset are the (loathsome) likes of L. Graham and McCain. They will work to remove Trump and get Pence in.

In case people missed it

161129212927-trump-romney-exlarge-169.jpg

He invited Romney guy , his biggest critic in Republicans , and then pretended to offer him a role in Government , just to RUB it in that he WON and Romney is nothing ....

Yes,this was matchless!! I was actually starting to respect Romney until he lowered himself to Trump.

Trump should go public and start naming names from among the hidden hands that are trying to scuttle his presidency

The hidden hands are enemies of the world not Donald Trump

Do not worry abit him US is land of institutions he will be ok after few months in office

The kingmaker is the Zionist/ Israel lobby. As long as he plays their tune he is safe.

The guy is such a moron though that I think he won't do more than one term due to self-inflicted wounds.

Yes, Pence is Israel through and through; but why put him in power when Trump is doing his job?

Some people:o:

This guy hasn't even started his term and he's getting impeached. The same people predicted he has no chance of winning the election.

There's nothing wrong in making a 'personal prediction' about the most important 'job' in the world--a job which affects billions of people. Indeed, the action of GW Bush in the Middle East led to far reaching, in both time and distance, effects on the world.

Given Trump's mercurial nature, his mighty ego, and his very uncertain policies, this accidental president will face far rougher time than any US president in history. This is not going to be an 'Apprentice' show. I am surprised the impeachment angle is not discussed in the media much--but you'll see soon.

Though I must emphasize, it is not necessarily my wish. America, as Imran Khan says above, has strong institutions and will continue to run on executive level and other levels.

There's nothing wrong in making a 'personal prediction' about the most important 'job' in the world--a job which affects billions of people. Indeed, the action of GW Bush in the Middle East led to far reaching, in both time and distance, effects on the world.

Given Trump's mercurial nature, his mighty ego, and his very uncertain policies, this accidental president will face far rougher time than any US president in history. This is not going to be an 'Apprentice' show. I am surprised the impeachment angle is not discussed in the media much--but you'll see soon.

Though I must emphasize, it is not necessarily my wish. America, as Imran Khan says above, has strong institutions and will continue to run on executive level and other levels.
You sound like a mouthpiece of status-quo forces in the US. This guy worked hard and defeated the forces of status-quo in his country, to make the change he believes in (godsend I would say). Appreciate his accomplishments as an individual and don't fall for status-quo propaganda against him. Whether he will complete his term or not, only Allah Almighty knows better. You can say the same about any individual. You think that people don't die at young age?

Anyways, take a look at the administration he is assembling. Some of his picks are among the most powerful people in the US. Don't underestimate Trump administration, my friend. This guy not just showed Democrats the door but also rescued Republicans from becoming almost invalid. Republicans are actually owe him.

And yes, if an emergency occurs, Mike Pence will take charge of the affairs. And he is like Trump's best buddy.

You sound like a mouthpiece of status-quo forces in the US. This guy worked hard and defeated the forces of status-quo in his country, to make the change he believes in (godsend I would say). Appreciate his accomplishments as an individual and don't fall for status-quo propaganda against him. Whether he will complete his term or not, only Allah Almighty knows better. You can say the same about any individual. You think that people don't die at young age?

Anyways, take a look at the administration he is assembling. Some of his picks are among the most powerful people in the US. Don't underestimate Trump administration, my friend. This guy not just showed Democrats the door but also rescued Republicans from becoming almost invalid. Republicans are actually owe him.

And yes, if an emergency occurs, Mike Pence will take charge of the affairs. And he is like Trump's best buddy.

How do I become a 'mouthpiece' of status quo by making a personal prediction? It's actually an offensive allegation to me!

As my OP says, like several previous US presidents, Trump is likely to face impeachment chorus and his likelihood increases because, unlike the previous presidents, Trump doesn't really belong to either Democrats or Republicans. He will HAVE to play the ball otherwise the likes of McCain will work with the Democrats to show him the door.

And you are so wrong about Pence being the best 'buddy' of Trump. Pence is a through and through status-quo Republican who Trump had to accept as part of Republican support to Trump. And there will be many more compromise Trump will have to be making.

But you are right that Trump did save Republican party from irrelevance--at least in the short term.

Trump is likely to face impeachment chorus and his likelihood increases because, unlike the previous presidents, Trump doesn't really belong to either Democrats or Republicans. He will HAVE to play the ball otherwise the likes of McCain will work with the Democrats to show him the door.

And you are so wrong about Pence being the best 'buddy' of Trump. Pence is a through and through status-quo Republican who Trump had to accept as part of Republican support to Trump. And there will be many more compromise Trump will have to be making.

But you are right that Trump did save Republican party from irrelevance--at least in the short term.
An interesting take on things.

but apart from John Insane/Jihad McCain? and his minion, Lindsey Graham, who other prominent republicans oppose him now ? The speaker isn't a fan but he's still on board, give us a scenario where Trump gets impeached, and the republicans are in on it, what could he possibly do ?

He's got the mandate, he is the president, I think you may have it all upside down, and that the republicans now fall in line and go along with his agenda, a lot of which I imagine they are already down with. Where he does have ideological differences with the traditional republicans is stuff like healthcare and social security etc where he doesn't want to cut (at least he ran on that) domestically and on foreign policy (wrt Russia and Syria) but foreign policy falls squarely within the ambit of the Presidency, he decides how America conducts itself in the world, and what we've heard from him on that has been really good (stop toppling governments, stop aiding terrorists, try for peace with Russia..) what the hell kind of person would be opposed to any of those 3 yuge points ?

As for the Republican party, not only has he saved them from possible irrelevance, he has begun to fundamentally change them:

and he crushed that right wing ideologue zealot, lyin' Ted

gays-christians-trump-575x431.jpg

there's an interview out there, from 99 I think, possibly with Larry King, where he says that the left and right are becoming too extreme and that he's more of a common sense centrist, there's a lot of clips of him talking politics and a run these past 30 years, the guy is not a monster, far from perfect, but nowhere close to being a monster either.

The most controversial thing he said during the campaign was the 'muslim ban', which was outrageous, but he's really only bringing attention to a real problem, a specific religious mindset that drives some insane. People in Pakistan know better than most how dangerous that can be, with groups like TTP, LeJ, local branches of al qaeda etc. what is it, close to a 100,000 killed these past 15 years in the WoT ?

Trump in 2011, please ignore the offensively titled video and watch the content/interview:

"most muslims are wonderful people, but is there a problem..."

America being PC about it isn't helping, in fact it's only making it worse.

I know a few people from the middle east, they're fed up of the crazies in their midst, even ran into a senior diplomatic staff guy from a very prominent MENA country and he was really gung-ho about Trump, way back in December 15, and I went :o: (under my breath). Interesting how he had a meeting with Gen Sisi in new york when he was there for the UN thing earlier, and Egypt later backing off the recent Israel settlement resolution after a call from Trump, hmm.. but I digress, point being, that a lot of the outrage is manufactured (some justified, most is manufactured), and people can see past that. Hell, even on this forum, we have at least a few Pakistani Americans who voted Trump, and they know others from their friends and family circle who voted Trump too.

another random youtube vid I stumbled upon, election relevant content, but you don't have to watch it:

ok, Iraqi origin murrican lesbian chick.. her folks (moved there in the 60s/living the dream).. voted for Trump.

I have countless other instances, personal and public story wise I could recall but Trump has big support from within a lot of unlikely quarters, because he's neither the right wing monster he's being made out to be, nor is he a buffon who just slipped on a banana peel and now finds himself POTUS #45

His next election map will look like Reagan's, all red, no big city blue islands, you watch
its-ok-fingers-sign.png

Yes,this was matchless!!
priceless !

revenge served cold, na, have some fancy frog legs instead. :partay:

Back
Top Bottom