What's new

My first UFO sighting!!! ........... probably........

thorosius

Reaction score
I know! I know! This is going to sound really crazy. But here goes:

About 4-5 days back there was a big thunderstorm in Abbottabad and while I was admiring the lightning flashes, I saw a large blue round ball zip down at a slight angle from the clouds to the city about roughly 600-700 meters away. It had a big blue halo around it and it vanished into the city in just a fraction of a second! After 5 minutes it sped up from the ground halfway to the clouds zipped horizontally to the left about 300-400 meters, then it traveled up again at a slight angle, came down a bit and shot straight up into the clouds! I really wish I had my camera or my cell on me!!!

Now I can't come up with any scientific explanations, what do you guys think. I thought UFO's didn't visit any other country than US! But it seems like aliens too have an agenda in Pakistan. :D

About 4-5 days back there was a big thunderstorm in Abbottabad and while I was admiring the lightning flashes, I saw a large blue round ball zip down at a slight angle from the clouds to the city about roughly 600-700 meters away. It had a big blue halo around it and it vanished into the city in just a fraction of a second! After 5 minutes it sped up from the ground halfway to the clouds zipped horizontally to the left about 300-400 meters, then it traveled up again at a slight angle, came down a bit and shot straight up into the clouds! I really wish I had my camera or my cell on me!!!

Now I can't come up with any scientific explanations, what do you guys think. I thought UFO's didn't visit any other country than US! But it seems like aliens too have an agenda in Pakistan. :D

UFO's tend to hang out near power plants/sources of power.

Most probably the UFO saw loadshedding occuring and ran off somewhere else :yahoo:

nowadays aliens control blackwater

Its a RAW-Mossad-CIA conspiracy to create optical illusions and make pakistanis dizzy!

Could be some secret missile test by Army or some PAF asset we don't know about.

cool hehe
maybe a ball lightning

Last edited by a moderator:

It was just swamp gas and nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom