What's new

( must see ) Tunisia Aero Technologies Industries S.A

Tunisian Marine Corps

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
TAT Ltd became TATI S.A (Sherholding company) in June 2000.
We have designed, constructed and flight tested the Nasnas MKI UAV, which was the 1st tunisian & arab UAV. It was the 1st UAV in the world to be designed by a lawyer. (see: www.unmanned.com). Since than we have designed and constructed several types of UAVs. The Pentagon USUAVRoadmap shows Tunisia being a production country of UAVs.
561088_401088289939436_323879807_n.jpg

394607_394063953975203_2037190349_n.jpg

Aoussou MK 1 Light Target 1st UAV in Muslim world

The TAT Nasnas is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). Tunisia was the first Arab country to develop this industry in 1997. In 2003, it was joined by the United Arab Emirates. The UAVs are constructed and designed in Tunisia. They are produced by the company Tunisia Aero Technologies (TAT). The flight of the first Tunisian drone, "TAT Aoussou", took place in October 1997. It served primarily as an aerial target for anti-aircraft units. It was designed and built in eight months. The first flight of the prototype "TAT Nasnas" (or anasnas) took place in August 1998. It was designed and built in six months.

ts

Nasnas MK1
Dimensions
Length 2.80m
Height 1.20m
Wingspan 3.80m, hollow wing type ton hoste extra fuel bladder tanks
Diameter: rectangluar fuselage pod
Twin boom configuration.
Weight dry: 43kg
Maxinmum take off weight 120kg Power Plant: Twin opposed cylinders engine, 22hp to 38hp.
Launch conventional wheeled or catapult
Recovery conventional wheeled or parachute
Payload: day & night electro optic stabilized payload. Other scientific payloads upon client requirement.
Use: TADA, Surveillance, Intelligence, pipeline surveillance, meteo, remote sensing for mapping.
[edit]Performance
Speed 70kt
Autonomy > 11hr
Ceiling 5.000m
Mission Radius: 200km LOS.
[edit]Datalinks
Datalink: LOS datalink
Guidance:telemetry command via autopilot and GPS (production version)
System: Not Available
Fuel: Not Available
[edit]Payloads
FLIR or TV camera. Scientific instrumentation
25 kg

TAT Jebelassa 650

The Jebelassa 650 (means in Arabic: Mountain Watch) has evolved subsequently to give birth to a new version of the Smaller Nasnas which is "stronger and more polished".
Wing Span: 6m50
area of 3.80 m2 wing
length 3m80
height 1.30m
weight, 158kg dry, maximum takeoff weight 270kg
payload of 55 30kg
cruising speed 170km / h, Loiter Speed: 120 km/h
altitude of 5,200 m.
24h autonomy flight
engine: 38hp diesel/jet A1/injection modified engine.*Mission Radius: 200km. Can be extended to 800 km when using Radio Relays.

The first flight of the prototype Jebelassa took place in 2004. It has a larger radius of action the UAV can carry more payloads and missions.

471054_378317835549815_371865341_o.jpg

Nasnas 320, Over the hill UAV and multiple application system. Wing span: 3.20m, length: 2.30, Empty weight: 11kg, MTOW: 20kg, engine home made:33cc injection gasoline, endurence: 15hours, payload: 5kg electo-optical sensor, autonomous preprogrammed GPS flight, landing: skids or wheels, take off: car top tray or wheels. Tunisia has lost $200million sales buy not funding $3million development of the Nasnas320 system. Some firm from USA has bought smaller UAV system similar to Nasnas320 from Australia and gained over $300million.

NON Military UAV
411506_402813913100207_827170023_o.jpg

202676_413261265388805_1852612722_o.jpg

This is not a toy. "Tunisia Spring UAV"helps agriculture monitoring including palm trees in the desert of Lybia and mozaic mapping, constrction of new high ways and rebuilding destroyed cities. How many cities must be destroyed during the Arab Spring before one can the reynolds of Democracy?

Bro, are you a member of a certain arab defence forum (I will not write its name here) which allows Egyptian, Syrian, Algerian, Saudi and all members to join freely unlike some Arab forum that bans any anti American member immediately and run by Jordanians/Saudis?

I ask because I have seen exactly the same NasNas and TAT (Tunisian Aero Technologie) in a recent post in that forum by a Tunisian.

You always lie.
Most members in the three Arab forums are ani-Americans, Arabs (people) in general distrust American governments. BTW, I have been a member in the three forums you are talking about for 8 years.

whats you ID :angel: I am also a member long time ago

You always lie.
Most members in the three Arab forums are ani-Americans, Arabs (people) in general distrust American governments. BTW, I have been a member in the three forums you are talking about for 8 years.

Sorry. Do not make empty accusations just because I exposed your kings/queens/princesses publicly. You do not even know which forums I talked about.

There are two pro-American fora that always speak high praises for everything American and Western, find no problems with the Gulf, even ban any Iranian member or any pro-Assad member.

I am talking about a different forum that does not ban any Arab member just because he supports Bashar Al Assad or Al Saud or any other political leader. That forum even includes a few Sudanese, Libyan, Algerian, Moroccan, Iraqi, Syrian members as well, without banning them.

Do really think a Bengali would bother me in anyway?:lol: However, there are only three Arab Defense forums. The forum your talking about is the Arab Army Forum, right?

Do you think I care about bothering some desert dweller?:lol:
Just returning the favour.

There were more than three Arab Defense Fora, three of them are very active. It still does not change the fact that Jordanian run Arab forum is pro American, not a single anti-American/anti Western poster lasts longer than 1 year, probably.

Some people making toy planes (YOu can buy them from chinese store for 2.99 dollar) and claiming them to be UAV like Predator. LOL

Some people making toy planes (YOu can buy them from chinese store for 2.99 dollar) and claiming them to be UAV like Predator. LOL

Then you can use those Chinese products as UAV's :rofl:

Good progress Tunisia, best of luck :yahoo:
Some people are absessed with Chinese cheap tech here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom