What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

Don't know about that.

Your recently departed brethren from LTTE couldn't achieve an independent Tamil Eelam from a country as small Srilanka, in the end were mercilessly crushed.

And the Fact is, that is what happened most militancies unless they are being supported by a bigger power.

Tamilnadu is no Tamil Eelam, ultimately Tamils will get their freedom, India too was under colonial rule for more 600 yrs , Tamilnadu is only about 60 yrs under Indian colonial rule

Tamilnadu is no Tamil Eelam, ultimately Tamils will get their freedom, India too was under colonial rule for more 600 yrs , Tamilnadu is only about 60 yrs under Indian colonial rule

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride:
If turnips were watches, I'd wear one by my side."

Tamil nadu is not even fighting the Indian union. You are just.

frabz-Batshit-Crazy-Level-Infinity-669d1c.jpg

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride:
If turnips were watches, I'd wear one by my side."

Tamil nadu is not even fighting the Indian union. You are just.

Taminadu is now under the control of non Tamils - DMK (Gulti) , AIADMK (Kannadiga / Mallu), who use Dravidianism to keep Tamils under Hindian occupation, the 1st task to rid Tamilnadu of these Dravidian pests, rest will fall in place

Taminadu is now under the control of non Tamils - DMK (Gulti) , AIADMK (Kannadiga / Mallu), who use Dravidianism to keep Tamils under Hindian occupation, the 1st task to rid Tamilnadu of these Dravidian pests, rest will fall in place

So whats the plan, how will you oust the only two major political parties from Tamil Nadu, cause clearly Tamil Nadu's electorate, don't concur with your batshit crazy worldview.

Never had them on my mind in the first place to be forgotten.
Waz I don't think accepting the status qou is the answer. Do you say the same thing about Indian occupied kashmir-that the people are the Indians concern even though they want to break free?!?... No one should and can deny millions of its people their historical rights and independence.

I don't see why so many Pakistanis are hostile to the idea of integrating muslims from Indian occupied parts who have been oppressed. Why are accepting the status qou. Why are we counting Lucknow as their territory? Its the first step to losing the muslim population right there which could have been a Pakistani asset. Imagine the injustice to my grand father from my mothers side always supporting Pakistan but not once even invited by us to Karachi and had to stay on in Lucknow all his life-not even seeing his dream of Pakistan come true. I believe we need to take a more emotional and sympathetic stand towards our native populations left in Indian occupied parts. This attitude is losing us their support which can be critical in a war with India. I am a Lucknowi-is my patriotism for Pakistan lacking in anyway?

I don't see why so many Pakistanis are hostile to the idea of integrating muslims from Indian occupied parts who have been oppressed. Why are accepting the status qou. Why are we counting Lucknow as their territory? Its the first step to losing the muslim population right there which could have been a Pakistani asset. Imagine the injustice to my grand father from my mothers side always supporting Pakistan but not once even invited by us to Karachi and had to stay on in Lucknow all his life-not even seeing his dream of Pakistan come true. I believe we need to take a more emotional and sympathetic stand towards our native populations left in Indian occupied parts. This attitude is losing us their support which can be critical in a war with India. I am a Lucknowi-is my patriotism for Pakistan lacking in anyway?

All sob story cases like you are free to leave India and relinquish your citizenship and take up a Pakistani identity.

You will get no compensation from India, nor will you be allowed to keep any land here....much less press for autonomy or independence or union with Pakistan just because you are Muslim...and make little pockets within India.

Either learn to live with others or get out.

And you are stupid if you think Pakistan will listen to your demands and try fight for your cause....which doesn't represent even 1% of India's Muslims to begin with.

All sob story cases like you are free to leave India and relinquish your citizenship and take up a Pakistani identity.

You will get no compensation from India, nor will you be allowed to keep any land here....much less press for autonomy or independence or union with Pakistan just because you are Muslim...and make little pockets within India.

Either learn to live with others or get out.

And you are stupid if you think Pakistan will listen to your demands and try fight for your cause....which doesn't represent even 1% of India's Muslims to begin with.
How do you know they are 1 percent. Muslims are rising up. I have Deccan and Lucknowi allies and we are chafing under modi rule. Many of us will work very hard to bring another partition because our land has been stolen from us-properties taken in 48 by Hindu extremists still under their control after operation polo in Hyderabad.

We will get our land back one way or another.

How do you know they are 1 percent. Muslims are rising up. I have Deccan and Lucknowi allies and we are chafing under modi rule. Many of us will work very hard to bring another partition because our land has been stolen from us-properties taken in 48 by Hindu extremists still under their control after operation polo in Hyderabad.

I have a question ,why people like you can't live peacefully with others

I have no problem with Hindus provided they want to live peacefully with us. But didn't they vote in a man like Modi to power?
And what has modi done to you

I have no problem with Hindus provided they want to live peacefully with us. But didn't they vote in a man like Modi to power?
You have no problem if they want to live peacefully,but you have problems is you have to live peacefully with them...there in lies the problem

Yah they sure are:

30 lakh Muslims join BJP in new membership drive, did Modi's meet with Imam strike a chord? - Firstpost

CSNRj2uWUAA-Z5D.jpg

Keep crying. Its amusing.

All you crybaby friends (if they even exist) are all free to leave and stay gone forever. You have no chance to create a little fiefdom where you live....and you are not getting any land seized from you in 1948....if you have not managed to get it through legal means via court.

[QU OTE="haviZsultan, post: 7813688, member: 136430"]How do you know they are 1 percent. Muslims are rising up. I have Deccan and Lucknowi allies and we are chafing under modi rule. Many of us will work very hard to bring another partition because our land has been stolen from us-properties taken in 48 by Hindu extremists still under their control after operation polo in Hyderabad.

We will get our land back one way or another.[/QUOTE]

Nation states concept dictates all and every piece of land and resources belong to the nation..There is no muslim land in the whole landmass of the Nation. .its just leased temperorily and the nation can take it back whenever it desires. So forget about claiming any piece of land. Even citizenship isn't automatic. .someone wants citizenship..He applies on birth or on migratiin and the state holds prerogative to grant it or not, or terminate it when desired.

Gentlemen and ladies,

It gives me great pride to start this thread----. A lot of changes have occurred in the indian sub-continent in the last year or two.

The relationship of the hindus towards other minorities has taken a dive for the worst. The persecution of the Christians, Sikhs and muslims is reaching new heights.

The ban on eating cow meat and the execution of those who do---is going to setup a new trend in the hate relation between the different ethnic groups of Hindustan.

With the police and state agencies supporting the hindu extremists and participating in the killing of the minorities----gentlemen---and ladies----I give the muslims of India a new slogan----

A SEPERATE NATION FOR MILLION MUSLIMS

that constitute almost 1/3rd the population of india---so they should ask for 1/3rd the land to create their own state.

It is about time---that the indian muslims come out of the subjugation and the rule of tyranny and ask for their rightful position in the society and a country of their own.

I would recommend the Pakistani readers on ths thread---those who have feelings and have writing skills and better knowledge about this issue----to propagate this idea in all the web pages and threads that they can come up----write up in the news papers and if they knw any TV hosts----let us start a movement----.

Let payback those who wanted our separation and breakage----. This is the time---this is the place---let us start a movement---let us forget our differences for a while----gentlemen and ladies---let us do this for Pakistan.

@Indus Falcon @PWFI @WebMaster @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Shamain @Akheilos @fakhre mirpur @Raja.Pakistani @Color_Less_Sky @Think Tank consultants @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Humble Analyst

My apologies to other Pakistanis---if you read this thread spread it like a wild fire---and if you know anyone in the Pakistani media---ask them to talk about it---.

Let this be my salvation for the sins that I have committed in my life---make me proud----light the fire---start the fire---let it burn---let it rip---. Pakistan zindabad----Pakistan zindabad---Pakistan zindabad.
They are (Muslims in Sub-Continent) demanding separate nation since early 1900 some got it like Pakistan and Bangladesh and some struggling since 1947 Kashmir may be rest of the people realize the ultimate truth right now and starts struggle. Current policies of Hindustani leadership and regime forcing minorities to get free from hostile majority. Both nations Hindu and Muslims can live together under Islamic rule only because Islam protects minorities and defined their rights example 1000 years Muslim rule in India but on the other hand there are no minority protection rights under Hinduvta. I think we can expect major change when Modi sarkar declare Hindustan a Hindu state. Lets see when it is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom