What's new

Muslim, Christian tombs defaced in Israel

lem34

New Recruit

Reaction score
Muslim, Christian tombs defaced in Israel: Police

TEL AVIV: Vandals defaced graves in two cemeteries, one Muslim and the other Christian, with anti-Arab graffiti in Jaffa, south of Tel Aviv, Israeli police said on Saturday.

The vandals wrote "Death to Arabs" and "Price Tag" on 22 graves in the Muslim cemetery and on four in the Christian burial ground, media reports said.

Police term "price tag" incidents as acts of vengeance by extremist Jews against Palestinians or Arabs. The term usually refers to attacks by Jewish settlers on Palestinians or their property in the West Bank.

On Monday, an unknown number of attackers set fire to a mosque in the Bedouin town of Tuba Zangaria, 10 kilometres (six miles) north of the Sea of Galilee, causing heavy fire damage and destroying Muslim holy books.

The perpetrators also scrawled the words "tag" and "revenge" on the mosque's walls, in what police called "a very severe price tag incident."

Police spokeswoman Luba Smari told AFP on Saturday that an inquiry has been launched into the Jaffa incidents, adding that the "graffiti was removed" as soon as it was discovered by the authorities.

Arab councillors in Jaffa denounced the cemetery attacks as "new racist aggression," and urged people not to "react to provocation."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ced-in-Israel-Police/articleshow/10283756.cms

Muslims threw a Molotov in a synagogue. Do you see me posting a thread about it? Nope. Sh-t happens.
Bunch of degenerates that did this, they deserve to be jailed.

Muslims threw a Molotov in a synagogue. Do you see me posting a thread about it? Nope. Sh-t happens.

You've just touched the hornet's nest. Now counter-words will come saying that no this is Israel's state policy of punishing those in "oppressed and occupied lands". Be ready for it. :lol:

ptex we must always condemn these acts including the act that you mention and expose both what you have said and what I have said as unacceptable behaviour

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

You've just touched the hornet's nest. Now counter-words will come saying that no this is Israel's state policy of punishing those in "oppressed and occupied lands". Be ready for it. :lol:

oh give it a rest will you israelis can defend themselves if they need to by rational conversation and or discussion

oh give it a rest will you israelis can defend themselves if they need to by rational conversation and or discussion

I think you know about the defense part better than me here. Relax, I know what he's likely to expect soon so cautioned him that's all.

Jews have lived under Muslim rule in peace, can the same be said for Muslims living under Jews?

The zionist entity will continue it's crimes until it's wiped out, which there is no doubt about.
No such thing as "Jews lived peacefully under Muslim rule", there were good times and there were times that they were massacred.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

ptex we must always condemn these acts including the act that you mention and expose both what you have said and what I have said as unacceptable behaviour

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Please don`t include me in your speeches, you and i have nothing in common. Your goal is to hate and spread hatred, mine is just to live my life and love my country.

No such thing as "Jews lived peacefully under Muslim rule", there were good times and there were times that they were massacred.

You've just admitted they did leave peacefully at times when you wrote 'good times'.

In 60+ years of the zionist entity can you name where the good times were for the Muslims?

Please don`t include me in your speeches, you and i have nothing in common. Your goal is to hate and spread hatred, mine is just to live my life and love my country.

well enjoy it while it lasts because attitudes like yours wont win you many allies. anyway the state that you call yours will go when america goes bust because it survives on american charity

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Ok mate have a nice day. If thats how you look at an olive branch i will make it my duty to expose zionists for a while. spread the message of hatred that you state ie tell the truth.

There will be no peace and harmony until this zionist state exist, for the sake of humanity and peace of world just do everything to make it go

TARIQ

Ok mate have a nice day. If thats how you look at an olive branch i will make it my duty to expose zionists for a while. spread the message of hatred that you state ie tell the truth.
I don`t touch poisoned olive branches.

@Aktavist
There was racism and hatred for Jews all the while they lived in Muslim nations but like in every other country, they had good times as well, just like in Europe.

62 years Muslims had more freedom than any other Muslim nation could offer. For all the people`s whining and crying, do you know why most Arabs would rather live in Israel than in any other Arab country? Because we have freedom here.

^^Arabs would rather live in Israel because that's where they've lived for centuries.

Back
Top Bottom