What's new

Mushshak Trainer Aircraft

sitting in this plane and looking outside , will scared the Sh!t out me :fie:

anyways beautiful plane , and good to see that its getting recognition in international Air forces ..

N5njplc.jpg
Qhc41uo.jpg
kbSYFuy.jpg
Bjv0k5o.jpg

How much does it cost for other air forces as it comes with weapons drop facility tooo?

All trainer aircraft have a basic weapons load. So the presence of weapons will not affect cost.

@Manticore - How do I start a new thread?

We can build a nuke but we can't build engines ? Heck forget the military ones even the average motorcycle on our streets are without a Pakistani engine ! :argh:

This is very true but you have given an extreme case.

Pakistan need to invest in engine technology. And Pakistan do build motorcycle and car engines.

We can build a nuke but we can't build engines ? Heck forget the military ones even the average motorcycle on our streets are without a Pakistani engine ! :argh:

Hi,

That shows you how difficult it is to build an engine.

Hi,

Not a rocket science if Pakistan is capable to built Rockt motors then it's not a big deal only you need is lot of facilities at start,some engine are being manufactured in Pakistan.

Hi,

No it shows me that a country that can build a nuke can very easily build an engine but we're either not funneling enough resources into R&D or we're just indifferent to the whole thing. And mind you here I'm not talking about building a jet-engine....heck not even a prop-engine for the Mushak because here I'm lamenting the fact that we can't or we won't even build a damn car engine for the cars that roam our streets - it comes from Japan.

Granted that building an engine for the Jf-17 is well beyond us and perhaps even building an engine for the Mushahak maybe beyond us too but can't we even build it for our bikes and our cars ?

Granted that building an engine for the Jf-17 is well beyond us and perhaps even building an engine for the Mushahak maybe beyond us too but can't we even build it for our bikes and our cars ?
Building jet engine is tough game china alone has spent 100$billion on it but building mushak type engine is easy game but still Pakistan should go for license production for RD-93 because if Pak inducts 200+ and exports it will be huge deal.

to build an engine, a country needs to have a solid base in metallurgical science. As far as I know, we are light years behind in that department.
In essence, a turbine is a very simple machine. (And yes i have taken it a part) Complexity arrive when trying to make it reliable and efficient and all the while keeping it light weight.

Building jet engine is tough game china alone has spent 100$billion on it but building mushak type engine is easy game but still Pakistan should go for license production for RD-93 because if Pak inducts 200+ and exports it will be huge deal.

where did you pull that number from? $100 billion? seems far fetched brother

to build an engine, a country needs to have a solid base in metallurgical science. As far as I know, we are light years behind in that department.
In essence, a turbine is a very simple machine. (And yes i have taken it a part) Complexity arrive when trying to make it reliable and efficient and all the while keeping it light weight.

Which is precisely why I'm not expecting Pakistan to build a jet-engine or even build a prop-engine but surely building a car engine shouldn't be so utterly complex that we're still unable to do that ?

Back
Top Bottom