What's new

Musharraf banned from TV!

IF its true, then they couldnt even tolerate one single conference..such a shame. And im sure that now no one will come out crying for freedom of speech and expression and freedom of media.

So much of free speech and freedom!

Let the TRUE DICTATORSHIP begin!

It reminded me an old english classis song: oh oh here she comes, watch out watch me ..who you are...I am a man eater...but in this case I am media eater...well good lesson for this enemy of state media as were praising a lot to PPP and PML n. let see where it goes from now.

OK this is not making any sense. How can anyone make a 'secret' law?

Didn't someone file a petition in court against this?

Its Indian headline what happen to you man. I thought you were expert at smelling BS, guess you loosing yourself here. Drinks some coffee or something that Ret. Gen Musharraf hardly ever makes an appearance.

You are 100% sure that it is a figment of imagination of the Indian media?

I would be real surprised if it were.

You are 100% sure that it is a figment of imagination of the Indian media?

I would be real surprised if it were.

Well the media in India is more prone to sensationalizing than the media in Pakistan. If this had happened there be a cry coming from the PML-Q which defends Musharraf, I have heard noting from them and so I take this as sensationalizing with respect Salim, we had that Aitazaz report form the New York Times that he said all about how Zardari misused power etc. It later turned out to be a lie and Aitazaz said he hadn't said any of that. Its mere speculation mixed with sensationalizing the Musharraf issue, he hardly came on TV when he was in Power, and it is the same now he hardly ever makes himself appear in front of the world, he probably likes being a cave man, I am sure its the last thing that Musharraf wants his face printed on the news as he is not tolerated by the media anymore after he attacked it.

I have read the same news from non Indian sources too.

I find it very juvenile to belittle one's own President and humiliate him in this way when they have no power to apply legal means to dismiss him.

OK this is not making any sense. How can anyone make a 'secret' law?

Didn't someone file a petition in court against this?

Secret laws well when Musharraf introduced the draconian laws on the media he made media channels read scripts and kicked ancors out who opposed him.

I say there isn't any credibility in this article its just sensationalizing on issue which is already had lots of critic. At the moment the media is earning a lot on what ever news they project on the Musharraf so it would be stupid to ban his face from media channels.

I have read the same news from non Indian sources too.

I find it very juvenile to belittle one's own President and humiliate him in this way when they have no power to apply legal means to dismiss him.

Not my President neither did the current Parliament give him the vote of confidence, the country hates this ret. Gen we don't want him he is on a hot agenda to be impeached.

Let me tell you people something. Musharraf banned or not does not matter. The media hates him, especially GEO and AAJ. ARY would be the 3rd one. Did nothing to EXPRESS & SAMAA but they have their solidarities with the senior channels. Remember how these channels were off the air for such a long time?

Since Musharraf cannot assert himself on media any more these channels prefer to ignore him. Ignore him in a sense that no to put him on the screen or keep it minimum.

And even if its true, who cares? Besides we need electricity to see Mush lie (lol).

Back
Top Bottom