What's new

Murad Ali Shah removes barriers outside Sindh CM House during first day in office

Khan_21

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1152419...iers-outside-sindh-cm-house-first-day-office/

KARACHI: Recently appointed Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah kicked off his first day on office on Saturday by standing up against Pakistan’s VIP culture as he ordered authorities to remove barriers and encroachments around the CM House in Karachi.

Appointed as chief minister of Sindh a day earlier, the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) stalwart Murad Ali Shah promised to make Sindh “safe, secure, healthy, wealthy and literate” after he was elected as the new provincial chief minister on Friday.

Reports revealed Murad is also in talks with respective authorities to reduce the number of police cars assigned for the CM’s protocol.

PPP’s Murad Ali Shah elected as new Sindh CM

Soon after his appointment, Murad announced the top priorities of his government would be law and order, health services and education. He would induct a “small cabinet on merit” within two days.

“I will not avail a large security protocol that creates problems for commuters,” Murad said in his policy statement after his victory. “People’s power, people’s authority and people’s rule is my agenda.”

Who is Murad Ali Shah?

“I am focused and have clear targets to make Sindh safe, secure, healthy, wealthy and literate,” he said, inviting all Sindh Assembly members to “work together for a cleaner Karachi, a greener Thar and a safer Sindh

There was no barrier at all in front of CM house sindh, its a road with heavy traffic which close occasionally due to protests.

Fake actions as usual

Back
Top Bottom