What's new

Mullahism V/S Liberalism

what is the defination of mullahism?why?

• Mindset which promotes Islamic ideology

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Mindset which promotes TTP version of Islam

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Mindset with wild conspiracy theory and no sense of ideology

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Mindsets with lack of knowledge about Islam/group of confused mindsets

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • other

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Members of PDF,
Asalaam alaikum,adaab,Shalom,peace to you all.

I have observed two types of mindsets in PDF.
1)The one who considers mullahs as worse threat to Nation.
2)Those mindsets who promote mullahism idealism

The most prominent part is,both mindsets completely collapse to each other's ideology.

I ask you,exactly what is the definition of mullahism and liberalism and which system will best suit Pakistan?if anyone of them is destructive then why?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am neither mullah nor liberal. I consider myself in the middle of boht...

There are many liberals who give label of mullah to anyone who talk about Islam or Islamic morals

and there are mullah who just blindly reject everything liberal bring even if it make more sense

They boht are threat for Pakistan if they cannot tolerate different opinions of others

Personally,I think that mullahism is a poisonous for people of Pakistan,and we need to open our mind and understand the true version of Islam.

I am neither mullah nor liberal. I consider myself in the middle of boht...

There are many liberals who give label of mullah to anyone who talk about Islam or Islamic morals

and there are mullah who just blindly reject everything liberal bring even if it make more sense

They boht are threat for Pakistan if they cannot tolerate different opinions of others

Well said,yes there are some people with extreme mindsets,as tolerance is basic requirement,if we have tolerance,then we will be able to understand each other.you haven't vote.

Personally,I think that mullahism is a poisonous for people of Pakistan,and we need to open our mind and understand the true version of Islam.

Well said,yes there are some people with extreme mindsets,as tolerance is basic requirement,if we have tolerance,then we will be able to understand each other.you haven't vote.

mate, you did not define mullahism yourself. what is mullahism according to you, and why do you think it is poisonous for people of pakistan.

mate, you did not define mullahism yourself. what is mullahism according to you, and why do you think it is poisonous for people of pakistan.

Confused Mindsets which mainly rely on conspiracy theories,have their own version of Islam,but is shattered,weak,incomplete concept.

what if they are right, and you are wrong.. have you ever thought about that?

I am sorry,but those who have restricted the version of Islam to Quran and ja-namaz only cannot be trusted,I have given my definition loud and clear,so please do not derail the thread.I am not against aalims or muftis and Islamic scholars like Dr.Zakir Naik,in fact I love them,and such people deserve to lead Islam,but I am against such mindsets who have twisted Islam for the sake of their benefit and has introduced their own version.

I did not voted because there is no such thing as mullahism but i do vote for other

Its like asking to define love and beauty which is very much subjective

I am sorry,but those who have restricted the version of Islam to Quran and ja-namaz only cannot be trusted,I have given my definition loud and clear,so please do not derail the thread.I am not against aalims or muftis and Islamic scholars like Dr.Zakir Naik,in fact I love them,and such people deserve to lead Islam,but I am against such mindsets who have twisted Islam for the sake of their benefit and has introduced their own version.

am not derailing the thread, it appears to me that whoever does not agree with your version of islam is mullah according to you, (and you are a liberal according to them)... carry on anyway..am out..

Liberalism is the best solution.

The problem is that the vocal Pakistani liberals are not liberal at all; they just wear the self-appointed label -- like a favorite tie.

Members of PDF,
Asalaam alaikum,adaab,Shalom,peace to you all.

I have observed two types of mindsets in PDF.
1)The one who considers mullahs as worse threat to Nation.
2)Those mindsets who promote mullahism idealism

The most prominent part is,both mindsets completely collapse to each other's ideology.

I ask you,exactly what is the definition of mullahism and liberalism and which system will best suit Pakistan?if anyone of them is destructive then why?
Get your facts straight...

There is no such thing as "mullahism" in islam .

Islam is the most tolerant religion on earth !!!

tell me this : why does a man who follows western culture is called a liberal and someone who follows his religion (specially islam) is called a stereotype/mullah .

also how can you judge millions of practicing muslims on the bases of the ideology of a few thousand ???

Turkey model vs Pakistan model
Pakistan has more resources, fertile land, manpower than Turkey, Turkey bridge between Europe and ME similarly Pak is link between east/southeast Asia & ME ; but Pakistan is ruled by MullaMans

Get your facts straight...

There is no such thing as "mullahism" in islam .

Islam is the most tolerant religion on earth !!!

tell me this : why does a man who follows western culture is called a liberal and someone who follows his religion (specially islam) is called a stereotype/mullah .

also how can you judge millions of practicing muslims on the bases of the ideology of a few thousand ???

Donot talk about tolerance
Can a Muslim go to Temple/Gurudwara/Church/Synagogue and bow to their gods
But a Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist can bow to any one whom he respects

I feel the Muslims willing to evolve are liberals and those who still lives in 7th century are followers of Mullahism(Burka, Hijab, Beheading, Shariah etc etc.)

Back
Top Bottom