What's new

Mubashar Luqman: Polio Drops scandal

Mubashar lucman is an unapologetic cunning journalist whose aim of life is building high TRP and so money by sensationalization and dramatization of program.:devil:

Mubashar lucman is an unapologetic cunning journalist whose aim of life is building high TRP and so money by sensationalization and dramatization of program.:devil:

no hes exposing our politicians, we respect him for that, hes not like other journalists who take bribe.

go and watch star news
i do not know much about star news ... it is all Aaj tak ,NDTV especially India News they all are pathetic sensentionlism.

P.S. why to make every topic as India vs Pak. What is condemnable must be condemned whether indian or pakistani or chinese.

no hes exposing our politicians, we respect him for that, hes not like other journalists who take bribe.
Yes bashing politician and bureaucracy are the favorite past time in democracies but why to act as if He is about to reveal some gospel of truth.So it's not about content but the style of presentation.

You are defending because he is also pakistani but You are most welcome to criticise Barakha dutt(****) or Rajdeep sardeshai (****) who belong to same class of Journalism.

Yes bashing politician and bureaucracy are the favorite past time in democracies but why to act as if He is about to reveal some gospel of truth.So it's not about content but the style of presentation.

You are defending because he is also pakistani but You are most welcome to criticise Barakha dutt(****) or Rajdeep sardeshai (****) who belong to same class of Journalism.

ill be honest i dont even know those two journalists you named.

i dont want more kids to die because of shabaz shareefs bad governance and corruption, already too many people have lost their lives due to fake medicine. Mubashar Luqman is doing the right thing by exposing them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom