What's new

Mubashar Luqman on Fire

her fluent english is not going to fix our problems, we need some good politicians man, enough of this crap, u want me to respect people who dont know their national anthem, how the hell did she get into politics.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

dude i respect Imran Khan from bottom of my heart, and i can say that i can die for Imran khan too because he is my hero and he is the only leader in the world i respect, IK is honest and he will always be honest, but people around him aren't trustworthy.

well said,

I dont understand why people are taking it as a personal insult by highlighting the weaknesses raised by Luqman
by calling him names one is already accepting defeat.

I dont even want to bother about PPP and PMLn because they are a lost cause.

but I humbly submit that PTI is a disappointment in this program.

one more thing at the end at about 33:00 the politician tries to be smart and treis the circular argument on Luqman by saying that he will bring in the questions to which Luqman will have no answer and then in the last ditch he is talking about the riqaat in Isha namaz etc.

Lumqan should have shut him up and said,

"YOU ARE THE ONE STANDING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THE QUESTIONS THAT i AM ASKING THAT RELATE TO GOVERNING & RUNNING THE COUNTRY" AND i AM NOT
ALSO, I AM NOT ASKING YOU ANY IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS."

I must say that PTI representative kept her cool and elegance although she could have done some homework.

well said,

I dont understand why people are taking it as a personal insult by highlighting the weaknesses raised by Luqman
by calling him names one is already accepting defeat.

I dont even want to bother about PPP and PMLn because they are a lost cause.

but I humbly submit that PTI is a disappointment in this program.

one more thing at the end at about 33:00 the politician tries to be smart and treis the circular argument on Luqman by saying that he will bring in the questions to which Luqman will have no answer and then in the last ditch he is talking about the riqaat in Isha namaz etc.

Lumqan should have shut him up and said,

"YOU ARE THE ONE STANDING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THE QUESTIONS THAT i AM ASKING THAT RELATE TO GOVERNING & RUNNING THE COUNTRY" AND i AM NOT
ALSO, I AM NOT ASKING YOU ANY IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS."

I must say that PTI representative kept her cool and elegance although she could have done some homework.
That is not how you conduct a panel show. He was accusative from the beginning and trying to be smart ***.
The whole interview in 1 sentence: You all are sh*t and I am great.
Even a good person will get annoyed by his way of treating his guest.

i agree with u Irfan bhai, i dont understand why people are defending her, she shouldn't be in politics if she doesn't know national anthem.

Back
Top Bottom