What's new

Mubashar Luqman on Fire

I love this man he completely exposed PTI:tup:
He is not a host. He just blabbers.
Your personal biases should not be shown if you are moderating a debate.
I am yet to see an impartial host in pakistani tv, who sits back and lets guest do the talking mostly.
Can anybody give some names or post youtube link?

He is not a host. He just blabbers.
Your personal biases should not be shown if you are moderating a debate.
I am yet to see an impartial host in pakistani tv, who sits back and lets guest do the talking mostly.
Can anybody give some names or post youtube link?

mmmm you never heard of ' Talat Hussein' ? He is probably the best anchor in whole subcontinent ( I have seen few Indian anchors too...who is best anchor on the other side of border?)

guys before bashing Mubashar luqman, think for a second, these idiot politicians dont even know their National Anthem, and that women doesnt even know how to answer, and Mubashar was right PTI is breaking the rules now, Imran Khan has changed.

do you even know who she is?? surely ignorance is the only evil.

mmmm you never heard of ' Talat Hussein' ? He is probably the best anchor in whole subcontinent ( I have seen few Indian anchors too...who is best anchor on the other side of border?)

My personal favourite Indian (English language) host are Vikram Chandra and Barkha Dutt.

Vikram for managing a good show called "the big fight" which is a panel show, with 4/5 guests (mostly with different views). He does not incite his hosts to go at each others throats, respect their views.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8hX5FBL-hE
Barkha Dutt for hosting a show called "we the people", she is good at asking question without poking finger in her guests eyes. She is good at summing up the mood or what some individual wants to say. (Only if she could stop saying "In a sense")
We The People NDTV December 2011 - YouTube
Both are from NDTV (ok, my personal bias)

guys before bashing Mubashar luqman, think for a second, these idiot politicians dont even know their National Anthem, and that women doesnt even know how to answer, and Mubashar was right PTI is breaking the rules now, Imran Khan has changed.

agree.

but he is behaving badly too.

talat hussain is certainly the best anchor in pakistan....

in india Arnab goswami has highest viewership. however personal favourate is karan thapar.

talat hussain is certainly the best anchor in pakistan....

in india Arnab goswami has highest viewership. however personal favourate is karan thapar.
Arnab Goswami is same as this Luqman dude (okey bit less arrogant)
Karan is good in pinning somebody down but he interrupts too much. (But then he is devil's advocate)

IK is a child politician and his representative is not knowing anything about party decisions.

You are a baby not adult enough to comment on a 59 Year old Super Politician IK. :)

Which political books says you have to be 90 years to be in politics. The Representative in our Area is less than 45 Years old and he is a damn fine politician and man with bright future. Your sharif brothers ruled Punjab 5 times and it still suffers these old farts are useless had they put their business minds sincerely into and for Pakistan perhaps Pakistan could have succeeded.

What a shame that they don't even know their National Anthem.

As for PTI & IK, i stop looking at them with hope soon after his 13u11$h1t interview with Karan thapar, where IK accept Indian Occupied Kashmir as India's integral part. I'm afraid after coming to power IK will sell Azad Kashmir to india too. Also he was soo dumb to compare Balochistan(a legal & accepted part of Pakistan) to Indian Occupied Kashmir(an illegally occupied territory). Musharraf is the person i beleive can help Pakistan get rid of it's problems, by God's mercy.

As for PTI & IK, i stop looking at them with hope soon after his 13u11$h1t interview with Karan thapar, where IK accept Indian Occupied Kashmir as India's integral part. I'm afraid after coming to power IK will sell Azad Kashmir to india too. Also he was soo dumb to compare Balochistan(a legal & accepted part of Pakistan) to Indian Occupied Kashmir(an illegally occupied territory). Musharraf is the person i beleive can help Pakistan get rid of it's problems, by God's mercy.

That interview made me lose all respect for Imran Khan. What a chump.

do you even know who she is?? surely ignorance is the only evil.

her fluent english is not going to fix our problems, we need some good politicians man, enough of this crap, u want me to respect people who dont know their national anthem, how the hell did she get into politics.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

That interview made me lose all respect for Imran Khan. What a chump.

dude i respect Imran Khan from bottom of my heart, and i can say that i can die for Imran khan too because he is my hero and he is the only leader in the world i respect, IK is honest and he will always be honest, but people around him aren't trustworthy.

haha.... what an idiot this lucqman is, really a shame... a military stooge !!

and well done Politicians, you nailed lucqman's a$$ !!

please dont say that. no inappropriate language and no insults.
thats typical style of PMLn and PPP. dont make people hate PTI too for such vulgar use of words when they dont have a straight answers.

I think his question is very valid at 5:57
whats your answer?
because PTI representative in the program royally failed

Back
Top Bottom