What's new

Mubashar Luqman ISF speech

Imran Khan's father stood in line and then stayed in a general ward??

RESPECT.

My cousin went on an internship to Shaukat Khanum and what she said was very encouraging.

But a country is different, but we are all hoping. He is a sincere man to the core.

Imran Khan's father stood in line and then stayed in a general ward??

RESPECT.

My cousin went on an internship to Shaukat Khanum and what she said was very encouraging.

But a country is different, but we are all hoping. He is a sincere man to the core.

agreed bro, and one our family friend here went to Pakistan to visit Shaukat Khanum and he had very nice things to say, he said it did not felt like he was in Pakistan, everybody was standing in lines and waiting patiently.

His cause as a journalist fails here.

Since he is know mouth piece of ISI and army his support to IK clearly suggests the establishment machinery is backing IK for sure.

His cause as a journalist fails here.

Since he is know mouth piece of ISI and army his support to IK clearly suggests the establishment machinery is backing IK for sure.

nahi, he is just a Pakistani before anything else. He has all the rights to express his feelings.. ISI is irrelevant here

nahi, he is just a Pakistank before anything else. He has all the rights to express his feelings.. ISI is irrelevant here

Actually I am feeling like not to comment as a Pakistani poster objected (so my last comment) but as alleged by other parties I think a puppet of ISI or Army becoming PM of Pakistan will affect India as we feel the dead locks especially CBM are because of your establishment.

As far as M L is concern then we have a Hindi word ''Dharma'' which broadly means duty. I think supporting a one party defeats his Dharma of an ideal representative of masses using media resources to Inform them. May be he should join politics now to avoid this conflict of interests.

Regards.

Actually I am feeling like not to comment as a Pakistani poster objected (so my last comment) but as alleged by other parties I think a puppet of ISI or Army becoming PM of Pakistan will affect India as we feel the dead locks especially CBM are because of your establishment.

As far as M L is concern then we have a Hindi word ''Dharma'' which broadly means duty. I think supporting a one party defeats his Dharma of an ideal representative of masses using media resources to Inform them. May be he should join politics now to avoid this conflict of interests.

Regards.

He never closed the option of joining politics in future. He was a close friend of "Late Salman Taseer" and has openly confessed several times that he would join politics one day. When he is hosting a television program he stays neutral and does not take side of his favourite party. But when he is not doing any television program I don't think it is forbidden for him to not express his opinion on political parties of Pakistan. In past he has openly supported MQM and PPP as well... But that does not mean he joined those parties.

If you have any relatives here in Pakistan, you can check with them and you will find an Imran Khan supporter in almost every household in the country. The support for Imran Khan is genuine and is not an artificial one. The latest IRI and PEW surveys proves this point. As for army and ISI backing, one political party accused Gen. Pasha for supporting PTI/IK but after his retirement the popularity of PTI is still intact if not growing, and that particular political party has been given a shut up call after his biggest ever political rally in the history of Baluchistan.

If you have any relatives here in Pakistan, you can check with them and you will find an Imran Khan supporter in almost every household in the country. The support for Imran Khan is genuine and is not an artificial one. The latest IRI and PEW surveys proves this point. As for army and ISI backing, one political party accused Gen. Pasha for supporting PTI/IK but after his retirement the popularity of PTI is still intact if not growing, and that particular political party has been given a shut up call after his biggest ever political rally in the history of Baluchistan.

I know this, my Pakistani friends in Oceania love IK and support him, so I know he is kind of a phenomenon but for a journalist who can be heard more in his channel studio and who can do clever pro IK propaganda there, for him coming out like this in a TI members drive meet is just foolish and tarnishing to his Journalist job.

Given high emotional liabilities of Pakistanis, seeing poor performing governance; professional ethics might not have been priority for many but taking sides could be. May be its a natural order of things. But I will stick to my point.

I remember in Indian Punjab one Channel and his Chief editor extensively covering one party's election campaign had to shut down his Channel and then wasn't taken as a serious reporter afterwards when his party lost the election badly. I wonder if he will join the TI and take some portfolio if TI wins or will sit in opposition or do his job as journalist with bitterness.

Mubashir Luqman is Imran Khan's Chamcha....Imran and the ISI pay him for his work

mere bhai, did u not listen what he said? he said "as a Pakistani citizen, its his right to express his opinion" and hes not anyones payroll. Watch the video before you comment. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom