What's new

Muammar Gaddafi was right after all

Everything he says here is true!!!!! that's exactly why Zionists and their western backers created the so called "rebels" to overthrow him and kill him in the worse possible way ( raped him)

Look at what's happening in Libya now!!!! the country is completely destroyed....

Libya oil tanker fire blazes out of control - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
Tripoli airport fire 'out of control' as clashes leave Libya in crisis - The Globe and Mail

Why arabs are sooo blind to the truth? It's right infront of you but you can't see it!.....why?

@Hazzy997

If u hate NATO so much then why are u staying in France ?
I want to get rid of the JEW NATO sect ruling my country.

And you if you love so much the JEW NATO camp, why you don't go live with ISIS?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Gaddafy should have resigned and the transition into democracy could be done in a peaceful way. He is the reason of Libya disaster. Same like Bashar Al-Assad, he should have resigned too in the very first place ,and let political process do the rest work into a democracy.

In Indonesia example, Soeharto resigned......

The leader that should be blamed, they should have understood when the time to hold power and when to leave it

@iranigirl2 ( and you Iranian make Syria become like this.....)

I want to get rid of the JEW NATO sect ruling my country.

And you if you love so much the JEW NATO camp, why you don't go live with ISIS?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

That video with ISIS shooting and killing Iraqi soldiers is horrible. I guess this is the mentality of Wahabi scum. Reminds of the sick videos when Taliban played football with the heads of Pakistani soldiers. These people deserve no human rights. I really hope each one of these scum in the video and their filthy so called Caliph is caught and executed.

That video with ISIS shooting and killing Iraqi soldiers is horrible. I guess this is the mentality of Wahabi scum. Reminds of the sick videos when Taliban played football with the heads of Pakistani soldiers. These people deserve no human rights. I really hope each one of these scum in the video and their filthy so called Caliph is caught and executed.

@revolutionary mujahid supports those Salafi/wahabi trash killing Iraqi, Syrian and Egyptian soldiers but cries when TTP does the same, what do you think of such hypocrites ?

@iranigirl2 ( and you Iranian make Syria become like this.....)

Assad may be a dictator but the moment he goes there will be mass murder of Christians, Druze and Shia Muslims. This is a fact, Sunni extremists hate Shia Muslims to the core. They see Syrian Christians as crusaders, Druze are obviously considered dangerous heretics by Sunnis.

@BLACKEAGLE what is your opinion about Libya, you always tell us how Saddam kept Iraq stable while you're king helped America overthrow him. Here Jordan helped America in overthrowing Gaddafi and now it's a mess forcing Algeria and Egypt to deal with it, why don't you and the Gulfies clean it when you took part in it ?

@revolutionary mujahid supports those Salafi/wahabi trash killing Iraqi, Syrian and Egyptian soldiers but cries when TTP does the same, what do you think of such hypocrites ?

The above mentioned ******* only cries because he thinks TTP is supported by India. This is another propaganda spread by Pakistani wahabis to gain sympathy from Pakistani people and trick them into thinking that Indian only supports some groups while some are fighting for the right cause. It creates confusion in the media and among the peoples mind. Taliban's propaganda machine is very strong in Pakistan. They have supporters in media who support their cause.

The only reason Taliban haven't managed to do what their brothers did in Iraq and Syria is because of some sensible Generals in Pakistan Army. Otherwise our politicians and our intelligence agencies are ready to take their pants down for Taliban to roll over all over Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom