What's new

MQM Pakistan announces ‘Awami Rabita’ campaign

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Pakistan chief Dr Farooq Sattar Sunday announced that his party would kick off an 'Awami Rabita' campaign and ‘Awami Khidmat' programme in the coming week.

"Within the next two days, we will start an Awami Rabita campaign... Members of parliament, local government representatives will form teams and visit their constituencies and union councils," he said while addressing a press conference.

"We are also initiating 100-day Awami Khidmat Programme," Sattar said.

"We will try to solve the problems of Karachi. We will serve the people and solve their problems," he claimed.

"Whatever funds will be available to us will go to various union councils for repairs, rebuilding of streets and more importantly the cleanliness of Karachi," he said.

The MQM leader asked party workers not to be disheartened or lose faith in the party. "MQM Pakistan is registered in the Election Commission of Pakistan under my name," he said. “They can depend on MQM Pakistan, it is the only party representing them," he said.

awami cho**a campaign bhi shoro kar he dain lagay hathun

This should be blocked by all means.

MQM should not be allowed to number their pawns,
they should not be allowed to spread propaganda in the name of Rabita this and that.

They must be shunned and truth told.

As much as i hate MQM(Pakistan), atleast they plan on doing something useful with their resources rather than criminal activities.

This should be blocked by all means.

MQM should not be allowed to number their pawns,
they should not be allowed to spread propaganda in the name of Rabita this and that.

They must be shunned and truth told.
If we are getting a new mqm that is anti Altaf i think we shpuld support them and make them expose pro Altaf elements

You see a threat i see an oppurtunity

If we are getting a new mqm that is anti Altaf i think we shpuld support them and make them expose pro Altaf elements

You see a threat i see an oppurtunity

These are the same people who defended Altaf.

New opportunities should come from new people.

Thıs "Rabita" will be made with Karachiite not with you :p:
The raabta will be made with Haram khors, target killers & bhatta khors. Normal Karachiite will go on with their daily routine life without giving a single F.​

Thıs "Rabita" will be made with Karachiite not with you :p:
Tell me you are not a MQM supporter!
Every Pakistani(doesn't matter from where he belongs to) do and should care about Karachi, and have a right to say.
--

Exactly. Sir they are all same, and are still on same page, splitting MQM was a diversion tactic from Altaf speech. Otherwise Farooq sattar is no saint, whatever was happening in Karachi was happening under him, and will be repeated if he remains in power!
The raabta will be made with Haram khors, target killers & bhatta khors. Normal Karachiite will go on with their daily routine life without giving a single F.​

Tell me you are not a MQM supporter!
Every Pakistani(doesn't matter from where he belongs to) do and should care about Karachi, and have a right to say.
--

Exactly. Sir they are all same, and are still on same page, splitting MQM was a diversion tactic from Altaf speech. Otherwise Farooq sattar is no saint, whatever was happening in Karachi was happening under him, and will be repeated if he remains in power!

Absolutely I am DFS supporter ... This is right of Karachiites to chosse their own leader ........
Yes Farooq Sattar is no saint same exactly Imran Khan is no saint, Nawaz Sharif is no saint, Bilawal is no saint Altaf Hussain is no saint, Asfandyar Wali is no saint, Siraj Ul Haq is no saint, Mustafa Kamal is no saint & Fazal Ur Rahman is no saint ..............

Back
Top Bottom