Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

photo.php

apal.png

0uuz.png

tp38.png

akchishti ‏@akchishti4h
I could confirm that #Police kidnapped me. I can not confirm anything else.All I want is the rouge policemen arrested & they tell the truth.

Expand

1 more reply
akchishti ‏@akchishti3h
@hamidMirGEO thanks,police was used to kidnap me & deliver me (i'm 100% sure) -we need to uncover everything so no person faces what I faced

Expand

Hamid Mir &#8207 @hamidMirGEO54m
@akchishti One can easily guess who kidnapped you after reading this bold article AKC: Who killed Azeem Ahmed Tariq? …

AKC: Who killed Azeem Ahmed Tariq?

Last edited by a moderator:
everything which goes wrong in Karachi is because of MQM :angel:

police is not under MQM control so you can get the hint

everybody called bhai is not an MQM member :lol:

najam sethi was faxed not the threat but it was legal warning, twisting the words as usual this bigot

everything which goes wrong in Karachi is because of MQM :angel:

police is not under MQM control so you can get the hint

everybody called bhai is not an MQM member :lol:

najam sethi was faxed not the threat but it was legal warning, twisting the words as usual this bigot

and the fat toad in london is prince charming in disguise.....

umer cheema is a liar SOB ... najam sethi said it was either agencies who did in way so that it looks like its done by MQM or vice versa , he never blamed MQM .. misleading title and thread

lol were did he said that ??

Why he threaten to take MQM to police in UK ???

umer cheema is a liar SOB ... najam sethi said it was either agencies who did in way so that it looks like its done by MQM or vice versa , he never blamed MQM .. misleading title and thread

PTI fans call umer cheema nawaz fan because of his tweets before election

the same PTI idiots were cursing umer cheema when he spread fake news about imran traveling on chartered plane or something some time ago on twitter

i just love how these fans behave like prostitutes

PTI are bad blabla... lets stay on topic.

if he did not meant MQM why he said he will go to METRO police if threaten ?? Its London not Karachi or Lahore.

PTI fans call umer cheema nawaz fan because of his tweets before election

the same PTI idiots were cursing umer cheema when he spread fake news about imran traveling on chartered plane or something some time ago on twitter

i just love how these fans behave like prostitutes

Social Media strategy of MQM
MQM does not take kindly to criticism. Whereas the same can also be said of PTI supporters who start hurling abuses at critics, however, MQM usually kills its critics. As such, you will never see a common man criticizing MQM in streets of Karachi.

The advantage of social media is that to an extent it offers the critics the anonymity or at least provides them a safe location to criticize MQM. MQM, which has always relied on its intimidating and threatening tactics as well as death to suppress its critics, is finding it hard to control criticism on social media due to this.

So their strategy boils down to this. Get the social media commentor to reveal his identity or location so that they can physically threaten them. This is best displayed by tweets of MQM MPA Irum Azeem (Jalal) Farooque (twitter handle @iRuMf) and MQM MNA Ali Raza Abedi (twitter handle @abidifactor). Here they stop short of mentioning death otherwise it is pretty clear that they are going to beat the **** out of their critics provided they find out their identities and location.

The following four tweets describe in words of MQM Senator Haider Abbas Rizvi “Shoshal” Media Strategy of MQM. This shows the fascist mindset of MQM. Whereas in case of PTI its their supporters and not their leaders that hurl abuses, in case of MQM its their parliamentarians that physically threaten them.

In the below tweet, MQM MPA Irum Azeem Farooque requests MQM MNA Ali Raza Abidi to invite the critics to a place where they can beat them.
20130610-084923.jpg

In the below tweet, she is requesting her MQM followers to try to find out the IP address of the critical tweeps so that MQM can threaten them or shut them up by reporting them as spam
20130610-084935.jpg

Mohsin Soharwardi probably a disgruntled insider of MQM or may be sidelined in Altaf Hussain’s tatheer policies is very critical of MQM’s policies online. Below he describes how he is being approached by MQM MNA to reveal his location.
20130610-084948.jpg

The below is a screenshot of a direct message (DM in twitter lingo) sent by MQM MNA Syed Ali Raza Abidi to Soharwardi threatening him.
20130610-085015.jpg

Though the above mentioned are just images, you can reach the actual tweets by following links in my following tweet.
Social Media strategy of MQM | Mere Do Paisay

blahblah.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Social Media strategy of MQM
MQM does not take kindly to criticism. Whereas the same can also be said of PTI supporters who start hurling abuses at critics, however, MQM usually kills its critics. As such, you will never see a common man criticizing MQM in streets of Karachi.

Yes there is big difference between PTI and MQM supporters. MQM kills its critics. Bori band Lash is always their answer even in small disagreements.. But there are also Some bad people in PMLN. People like Abid raza from Jhelum and Hanif abbasi . They are dangerous as people in MQM. But MQM is very big militant organization.. and holds 85% of militant wing in Karachi. What you expect from their members if their own leader says to separate Karachi from Pakistan... I wonder the reaction of media if Imran khan or shahbaz sharif says this by addressing in open public......

20130610-084923.jpg

20130610-084935.jpg

Mohsin Soharwardi probably a disgruntled insider of MQM or may be sidelined in Altaf Hussain’s tatheer policies is very critical of MQM’s policies online. Below he describes how he is being approached by MQM MNA to reveal his location.
20130610-084948.jpg

The below is a screenshot of a direct message (DM in twitter lingo) sent by MQM MNA Syed Ali Raza Abidi to Soharwardi threatening him.
20130610-085015.jpg

Though the above mentioned are just images, you can reach the actual tweets by following links in my following tweet.
Social Media strategy of MQM | Mere Do Paisay

poor noora working hard, both day shifts and night shift to spread his nooralogy

my dear the tweets you posted has no context and posting the tweets without the context may well be very misleading

the guy was using a fake account, and thats why they were tracing his IP and location to confirm it

nooras killed many PTI workers before elections, one was shot by your very own hanif abbasi, and there were others who were shot when they said they arnt going to vote nooras

AK chishti has stupid views,well most of them, but beating a guy for it, is wrong, very wrong..

poor noora working hard, both day shifts and night shift to spread his nooralogy

my dear the tweets you posted has no context and posting the tweets without the context may well be very misleading

the guy was using a fake account, and thats why they were tracing his IP and location to confirm it

nooras killed many PTI workers before elections, one was shot by your very own hanif abbasi, and there were others who were shot when they said they arnt going to vote nooras
blah-blah-bloah.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom