What's new

MOUNT SINABUNG ERUPTS IN INDONESIA

naveen mishra

Reaction score
Country
India
Mount Sinabung erupts in Indonesia

More than 20,000 people have been forced to evacuate in Sumatra, Indonesia as Mount Sinabung continues to spew volcanic smoke and ash Tuesday jan 7
1200x.jpg

1200x.jpg
1200x.jpg

1200x.jpg

1200x.jpg

1200x.jpg

Last edited:
Indonesia is located in chain of fire, eruptions like this scale is usually happened in Indonesia archipelago for every year and after everything got wind down people will back to their homes and restarting their activities back to normal again.

1200x.jpg

I wonder why he is can calmly and without hesitant continue to eating his cup noodles regardless of what happened in the back of him ?

The surrounding lands will become extremely fertile from all that ash.
btw, these pictures are incredible.

Yes it is very beautiful and it also gives fertility to the land, except the erruption is located 20 km near the supervolcanoes. That what scares me. But hopefully that will not explode in the near future.

Indonesia is located in chain of fire, eruptions like this scale is usually happened in Indonesia archipelago for every year and after everything got wind down people will back to their homes and restarting their activities back to normal again.

1200x.jpg

I wonder why he is can calmly and without hesitant continue to eating his cup noodles regardless of what happened in the back of him ?

I spent 18 years of my childhood to adolescence living in a volcano island... every now and then the mountain erupts.. I can see rocks as big as a house flying like pebbles, and the ashes is thick enough to bury my ankle.. When the mountain sleep I can still feel tremors almost every week. It's scary of course but what can we do?, it's our home.

Back
Top Bottom