What's new

More Indians trust their Government even as world over trust in governments falls

Who Do You Trust?

• Govt

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • Media

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • NGOs

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Businesses

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Nothing in India is in Majority. Not language, not religion, not race, not culture. We are a Union of states that have common overlap. Imagine a N (each set representing a state) set venn diagram, with no universal intersection but significant 2(NC2) or 3(NC3) set intersection.

You should some day visit India. You can visit any urban centre. However any Sub-Urban or rural area will give you a stark clear picture. Try to make it in any of the southern states if possible. They rely almost entirely on their regional language( Lingual Identity is very strong there).

You might not like India but try and visit. Hey what are we here for if not for the quest of knowledge.

He is here to flame about caste system on Indian defence threads. And he has done that for YEARS.

Please do not engage him. Two bit troll with deep psychological issues.

very interesting. i thought demonetization fiasco would cause govt image to go down but it doesn't seem so.
in Pakistan neither govt nor media or businesses are trusted. by and large the only unifying factor is the army, but I guess it's the same in India as well when it comes to military.

Demonetisation was the first of its kind reform which actually saw massive support from the public. The private media was left licking its wounds in trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

The execution could have been better but this drive saw a unity among Indians never seen before. People were actually providing meals, water, juice etc to bank employees as well as queues of people who were waiting in line for hours. It was good to see this.

CI9ugIxgVhrlA=7krSmp=8esa3FhIPc5wJWQ73lgN9NhK1484784403873compressflag.jpg

So Happy!

very interesting. i thought demonetization fiasco would cause govt image to go down but it doesn't seem so.
in Pakistan neither govt nor media or businesses are trusted. by and large the only unifying factor is the army, but I guess it's the same in India as well when it comes to military.

People faced trouble but people thought that it is a short term trouble and government is trying to fight against black money as per election promise.

China is the highest as usual.

There is definitely a correlation, the more that foreign countries dislike the Chinese government, the more that the Chinese people like the Chinese government. Because that would mean that our government is looking after Chinese interests first, not foreign ones.

Now if foreign countries started loving the Chinese government... then people would think that something is seriously wrong.

Probably the easiest way to destabilize China, would be if all of the foreign governments (especially China's rivals) started praising the Chinese government. Funny how they never clocked on to this simple correlation.
Yea sure we got that only u are smart while rest are not ...happy

Back
Top Bottom