Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LCB- NLI -- Warrior competition-- Jordan;

image.jpeg

SSG;

image.jpeg

@Icarus. @Zarvan. @Irfan Baloch. @PWFI. @Windjammer. @RAMPAGE

Looks like its based on the EMERSON GEN2 Combat Suit that is standard issue in most western military forces (U.S & UK in particular).

Note that that the SSG camouflage color scheme has changed if you look at the operator's shirt.

The combat shirt for the regular infantry was a little overdue. If you've noticed, our soldiers in FATA don't always wear the camouflaged tunic topic in combat, they're in t-shirts (short-sleeved or long-sleeved). This combat shirt is actually a natural step borne out of our own reality.

Though many wud argue with regards the front of the shirt to be plain, but actually it contributes towards the camouflage to be further improved esp in mountainous and tree infested fronts.

Now I wait for locally made Scalable Plate Carriers

This seems to be the new gear being given to the troops;
View attachment 303557

Several types of body armours (including the one above) were being marketed during IDEAS..
That was IDEAS two years ago, it'll be interesting to see what Lyra et. al have to show for IDEAS 2016. Scalable Plate Carriers (SPC) designs have become quite popular over the past year or so, you can even spot some of our own SOF wearing it. I expect our defence industry will get to producing SPC-like goods soon.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPrS9WaUsAAn4ty.jpg:large

These modifications are only visible here on pdf...not seen any official announcement so far

That's an UBACS (Under Body Armour Combat Shirts) cut for Pakistan semi-pixelated Camo and Woodland Camo, UBACS is part of FROG (Fire Resistance Organisational Gear) and is an improved cut to utilities combat shirt military used around the world.

Within the US Military, FROG are only authorised to wear in the field and not authorised to wear in barrack duty.

FROG was the new trend of military world wide, which is shame because when I was still in the military, I wore Body armour on top of my utilities and which is very uncomfortable.

mtp-camo-in-afghanistan.jpg

British soldier in UBACS

Image-9476145-155820071-2-WebLarge_0_c3a4a1a5e80193e232b7ac682484c5d8_1.jpg

Danish Soldier in UBACS

Looks like its based on the EMERSON GEN2 Combat Suit that is standard issue in most western military forces (U.S & UK in particular).

Note that that the SSG camouflage color scheme has changed if you look at the operator's shirt.

If I remember correctly, Emerson is the cheap copies of military wear from China that mostly used in Airsoft, I don't think actual military used Emerson as they are not flame retardant

These modifications are only visible here on pdf...not seen any official announcement so far
Doesn't seem like the Army announces specific gear very often. Even the tender for new rifles was kept on the down low, only made known indirectly via an ISPR video.

Laptop has to go it will break during a rugged operation , sudden fall etc

I like the british troop's Top shirts as they have ample pockets on shoulders to carry some extra items

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom