i just couldn't control my laughter

this video clearly shows Indians frustration towards Pakistan :D
seriously the video would have made me angry had it based on true facts

but if enemy is riding his propaganda on untrue n false facts it show
THEY DON'T HAVE ANY THING TO SHOW AGAINST US.....THEY ARE RELYING ON FAKE FACTS
which clearly shows its there defeat n our moral victory

MY ANALYSIS
LET ME TELL U HOW THEY WILLFULLY FABRICATED THE FACTS

1) they have shown the video of Pakistan army killing militants standing in a line and PRESENTED it as PAKISTAN ARMY KILLING PEOPLE FROM AZAD KASHMIR RECENTLY (Which they call Azad Kashmir)

Ans) its hilarious because this famous video happened in swat against TTP Militants in 2009 and got nothing to do with AZAD KASHMIR......i cant believe Indian media is so naive that they mistaken SWAT for AZAD KASHMIR and SHAMEFULLY PRESENTED A VIDEO OF 2009 HAPPENED IN SWAT AS VIDEO OF AZAD KASHMIR 2015
they did it willfully because they don't have any thing to show on azad kashmir not even a single footage

2) they have shown Pakistan army beating militant prisoners in an house we all know this video happened in 2009 swat operation and it was local interrogation center of army in mingora but willfully very cleverly our cheap n 3rd class enemy shown it as video just happened recently in azad kashmir 2015

This footage is of sucessful Swat operation happened ages back

india must know its 2015 not 2009
they must know swat is another area its in pashtun belt there is thousand km
distance between swat n azad kashmir
pashtun n kashmiris are not same race
swat operation happened ages back kindly find some new

WHAT IT IS??? ANACHRONISM OR LACK OF HISTORY N GEOGRAPHY KNOWLEDGE?? OR DELIBERATELY CLEVERLY CREATING DECEPTION??

COME ON INDIA IF U R SO SUCCESSFUL SHOW US SOME REAL FOOTAGE.......DON'T FOOL YOUR JANTA WITH WRONG VIDEOS THAT HAPPENED IN OTHER AREAS AGES BACK

3) MOST HILARIOUS in azad Kashmir there was a protest against one member of assembly by opposition Political supporters against his statement on their leader and our cheap neighbor once again try to put it as EARTH SHATTERING REBELLION MOVEMENT AGAINST PAKISTAN

REALITY

1)AZAD KASHMIR OR GILGIT BALTISTAN There is is hatred only FOR INDIA .......they are most famous picnic n holiday spots in Pakistan and no militancy or protest are there. ITS The most peaceful place of Pakistan...................PAKISTAN CHINA ECONOMIC CORRIDOR WILL CHANGE THE DESTINY OF GILGIT N BALTISTAN PEOPLE

balochistan movement is pratically dead......,majority of militant surrender and even the die hard seperatist
like baraham dagh bughti offer to soften their stance and negotiate after clear defeat

3) tehreek e taliban pakistan the most ruthless most danerous most brutal organization ever
atleast hundred times more dangerous than ISIS waged war against pakistan
It is the only militancy that bothered Pakistan by bloodshed beheading and blasts
yes indeed TTP caused trouble for us
indeed TTP inflicted immense pain to pakistan
but at the end after operation zarb e azb after our collective resolve as a nation after
so much sacrifice of our soldiers

TTP is dismantled on ground .......TTP is defeated........ALL area every inch once under TTP controlled
is recaptured......TTP is no more almost dead ........TTP is destroyed and Finished
ZARB E AZB was our decisive reply to enemy .........quite similar to srilankan army decisive offensiveagainst LTTE in 2009 after which LTTE was no more

PAKISTAN BECAME MORE PEACEFUL N SECURE RATHER THAN BECOMING LIBYA SYRIA OR IRAQ

INDIA STOP FOOLING.........YOU FAILED TO DESTROY PAKISTAN

Last edited:
Our neighbor is in habit of putting his leg in neighboring countries which prove counter effect by himself Pakistan an no:1 enemy for them at least they consider
Nepal is no longer in good terms (Slaughtering Nepal's Royal family they think they can control Politicians but fails result is in front of you.
Creating Bangladesh another foolish thing adding one more hostile in neighbor.
Creating Tamil Tigers and helping both paries also prove counter effect resulting lasting bad relation and loss of P.M
Annexing Kashmir ab na ugal sakta hey na nigal
Siachin another other foolish thing
trying to crush Sikh 1984 another lasting hatred and loss of another P.M
Next will be Myanmar

isn't it disgusting that their media is cleverly taking clips from swat war against ttp which happened ages back and portraying it as pak army recent acts in azad kashmir in 2015

if they think they r right show us some real footage
i am sure even Indians knows about the reality of these videos
because all these videos were discussed here n at all forums to death long time back in 2009
even at all Indian defense forums

DOES INDIAN MEDIA CONSIDER THEIR OWN PEOPLE THAT MUCH FOOLISH???

India still has Kashmir, Let us enjoy the evening tea!
n we still got GILGIT BALTISTAN and AZAD KASHMIR

we r going to built pak china economic corridor on it
oops i forget this corridor is unacceptable to India according to sushma suraj haha :D
u better enjoy you tea till then we are busy in building it

when your enemy is mad at you no matter what you do then i guess you are doing your stuff right :agree: :dance3:

frustrated people showing irrelevant old footage of different areas and fitting it in another area and another time period

providing us an excuse to laugh MADLY
yet claim they r dong the right stuff

please keep on showing such footages.....your frustration is enjoyable for us

I wont be surprised if indian media put some old footage of tamil tigers fighting in srilanka
and protrays it to be come recent uprising in balochistan and azad kashmir :D hahahaha

It was just like any Indian soap serial .Repeating one thing again n again and then i lost my patience. Coz didnt have the time n patience to watch any such soap serial.

Back
Top Bottom