What's new

Modi: Acche Din Already here....

Guynextdoor2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Somehow we all missed the fact that Achhe Din are already here. I thought the opinion was divided between

- Modi baiters who claim that 'dekha...one year on no Acche din. He never had it in him to deliver'
- Modi Bhakts- 'Acche din will come, one year not enough etc.'

Modi has clarified that Achhe din has already arrived, this is acche din guys. Somehow we did not realize it

(he said on a day when rupee took a beating, sensex took anoter massive dump, markets are dumping Indian bonds and fleeing, and everyone's saying he's f**ked in the Indian economy)

'Achche Din Are Here, But These Are Burey Din for Some:' PM Narendra Modi's Dig at Congress

Somehow we all missed the fact that Achhe Din are already here. I thought the opinion was divided between

- Modi baiters who claim that 'dekha...one year on no Acche din. He never had it in him to deliver'

Modi has clarified that Achhe din has already arrived, this is acche din guys. Somehow we did not realize it

(he said on a day when rupee took a beating, sensex took anoter massive dump, markets are dumping Indian bonds and fleeing, and everyone's saying he's f**ked in the Indian economy)

Fly-Swatter.jpg

'Achche Din Are Here, But These Are Burey Din for Some:' PM Narendra Modi's Dig at Congress

But you conveniently forgot India's forex reached all time high, For the first time ever God knows after how many years we met the budget deficit, Our economy grew for more than 7% after 5 years, Inflation is at all time low since 2011, even after the recent bearish sensex over the last year BSE/NSE rose over 15%, etc.etc....

Somehow YOU did not realize it, WE did ! :)

No corruption for one year in center. Earlier there was one scam a week.

When your Enemy is having sleepless nights thinking about your "ACCHE DIN".... What more can you ask for ?

I love the squiggling of the worm/Maggot and the whatever, fockin shit, he brings upon, face to face, I will punch and knock that shite out! "Just Get me into that Mood, i will fuckin kill him" :DThere wont be any regrets later
Acche DIN! bolo Behenchod!

I love the squiggling of the worm/Maggot and the whatever, fockin shit, he brings upon, face to face, I will punch and knock that shite out! "Just Get me into that Mood, i will fuckin kill him" :DThere wont be any regrets later
Oye, pehli dafa bahar jaao @Guynextdoor2 .
Baat karne ki aukaat second floor pe hai!
ISI/FSB/RAW/CIA are all in the first floor,

Oye, pehli dafa bahar jaao @Guynextdoor2 .
Baat karne ki aukaat second floor pe hai!
ISI/FSB/RAW/CIA are all in the first floor,

Chutiya Bhakt........

Back
Top Bottom