What's new

Moderator list

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarFariX

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Who are moderators here in case i need to tag them to report an abusive behaviour. plz tell me..thnx

Please use the report button beneath every post.

Who are moderators here in case i need to tag them to report an abusive behaviour. plz tell me..thnx

There is a report button available on left extreme bottom of every post....and once you report, the moderators online will be notified...... and they will take a call in it based on the priorities....Tagging mods is a bad idea as you will increase their work load, This is my suggestion... But if you want to know who is online, go to shout box, there you will get details of moderators online....

Use report button nair is right tagging them increases their work load.

Please use the report button, tagging is never useful.

Please use the report button, tagging is never useful.
Sir i think there is something wrong with your Reporting system, last week i reported more than 50 posts but none of them was resolved

Sir i think there is something wrong with your Reporting system, last week i reported more than 50 posts but none of them was resolved

There is nothing wrong with reporting system but it is not manadatory upon moderators to take action on each reported post. We do not want to censor members point of view unless it violates forum rules so we take action only when there is a genuine reason to delete post. It is not a valid reason to delete the post just that you do not agree with the point of view of other members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom