What's new

Minister Railways Saad Rafique - Performance check?

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
11207277_678672855567956_1428614530209788596_n.jpg

What happened to those tall claims to end corruption in railways and transforming it into profitable within no time? @SBD-3 @cb4 @Tameem @Muhammad Omar etc?

@Leader @Jzaib @NaMaloom @Norwegian @Shamain @Akheilos

11207277_678672855567956_1428614530209788596_n.jpg

What happened to those tall claims to end corruption in railways and transforming it into profitable within no time? @SBD-3 @cb4 @Tameem @Muhammad Omar etc?

@Leader @Jzaib @NaMaloom @Norwegian @Shamain @Akheilos

It is in profit now, AND, most importantly private sector in investing in the raiways that is a good sign. Railway have also started freight car services after the PPP era that is a GREAT move. Also i was delighted to hear about the train service to Iran running ONCE AGAIN. These are all positive factors and must be appreciated. Also i hope we will start making engines for our trains again at Risalpur locomotive factor (there was a news about that) the passenger wagons are already being made in Islamabad and are of A+ quality.

All in all, the current Railway ministry and leadership have AT LEAST undone the horrendous work of PPP and we are back to where we were in Sheikh Rashid's time. Hope we can move forward from here, not in bullet trains but in norma train for now, lets stay within our resources and we will do just fine. Personally i am quite happy with Railways performance. Dont know about this corruption shit but you can never trust these jurnos now can you?

media can give any news with out any credibility . Railways is getting better now adays. i have an experience to go to a railway station , i asked a porter when would train come it has the destination time 10.30am, He replied "sir jee rials are not late these days , he also used the word of perfect timing ". While the train reached at 10.35am .

media can give any news with out any credibility . Railways is getting better now adays. i have an experience to go to a railway station , i asked a porter when would train come it has the destination time 10.30am, He replied "sir jee rials are not late these days , he also used the word of perfect timing ". While the train reached at 10.35am .

The same news channel broke news about about Khattak gifts cost 40m etc etc which was later turn out to be false flager.... Please compare the performance of Saad Rafique with PPP Era when train came late 18 hours there was no diesel left for trains only 50 engines were operational and all trains were closing down there were no freight trains operational people prefer Daewoo that time

these Media goons just bark on Television without providing any proofs and if they have proofs they don't want to file a case and don't want to go to Supreme court even don't want to present the proofs on camera just waving Papers i have proof i have proof....

You know what is the Total Budget of Railway?? it's 40 billion now so 123 billion corruption that Saad Rafique Stole 3 yeas of railway budget in his pocket.... :D

The same news channel broke news about about Khattak gifts cost 40m etc etc which was later turn out to be false flager.... Please compare the performance of Saad Rafique with PPP Era when train came late 18 hours there was no diesel left for trains only 50 engines were operational and all trains were closing down there were no freight trains operational people prefer Daewoo that time

these Media goons just bark on Television without providing any proofs and if they have proofs they don't want to file a case and don't want to go to Supreme court even don't want to present the proofs on camera just waving Papers i have proof i have proof....

You know what is the Total Budget of Railway?? it's 40 billion now so 123 billion corruption that Saad Rafique Stole 3 yeas of railway budget in his pocket.... :D

While I am all praise for the current leadership as far as railways is concerned as you can see in the second post of this thread, I do disagree with you on one account at least. You said let’s compare the performance to PPP era, that is wrong, we need to get over it. I am glad that this current administration in Railways have tried and solved some of the humongous problems created by those PPP goons but that cannot be a benchmark, we need to get over with it now. If we keep comparing the performance to those dark times trust me we won’t go anywhere with this. I mean, PTI cannot be termed good stating that they are better than PML (just citing an example, I hope PML people won’t start jumping up and down), they can be called BETTER in this case but not GOOD or PERFECT. PML cannot be forgiven for any poor governance or wrong priorities because PPP’s were even poorer. Federal government won’t get a clean chit on the deaths in Thar famine because the provincial government was also not doing anything.

We are facing desperate times and it calls for drastic measures, BETTER won’t do much for us, we need GOOD and PERFECT. All the current parties will need massive improvement to get there.

We are facing desperate times and it calls for drastic measures, BETTER won’t do much for us, we need GOOD and PERFECT. All the current parties will need massive improvement to get there.

Even more crucially, all power players MUST learn to work with one another for the common goal of strengthening Pakistan.

Contemptible as much as the politicians may be, the Army leadership must learn to sit down and talk with them about shared responsibilities. Similarly, authoritarian as much as the Arm leadership may be, the politicians must learn to deliver social development wherever they can if they are to lay the groundwork for returning the Army where it legally belongs, at some point in the future.

There is no other way.

The same news channel broke news about about Khattak gifts cost 40m etc etc which was later turn out to be false flager....

That news was broke by Express Tribune, not Dunya news. :lol:

Instead of defending it, you should have condemned it. Saad Rafiq is a corrupt politician, not different than PPP. Yes the scale of corruption has decreased, but corruption is still there and 100+ Arab is not a small amount.

That news was broke by Express Tribune, not Dunya news. :lol:

Instead of defending it, you should have condemned it. Saad Rafiq is a corrupt politician, not different than PPP. Yes the scale of corruption has decreased, but corruption is still there and 100+ Arab is not a small amount.
Idont know but abhi recently bhi kuch months pehlay there was a complete detailed news on railways may honay wala corruption and amount was also given iwill have 2 search the thread. And saad rafique is so super corrupt

Here jazzbot bahi

42 billion corruption in Railways comes to surface: audit report

Potians propaganda at its finest. 123 Billion? LOL

Potians propaganda busted.

Pakistan Railways incurred loss of Rs125 billion in last five years - The Express Tribune

Railways losses 125 Billion rupees in PPPee 5 year term.
Now what the potians are trying to say is that Railway lost 123 B rupees under 2 year term of noora league even when Railway is making profit? Never go full retard potians.
Not even PIA has this kind of annual losses.
This thread should be closed.

Last edited:
Even more crucially, all power players MUST learn to work with one another for the common goal of strengthening Pakistan.

Contemptible as much as the politicians may be, the Army leadership must learn to sit down and talk with them about shared responsibilities. Similarly, authoritarian as much as the Arm leadership may be, the politicians must learn to deliver social development wherever they can if they are to lay the groundwork for returning the Army where it legally belongs, at some point in the future.

There is no other way.
:frown: so true,,, i wonder when will our politicians in particular and public in general will realize these SIMPLE things. Leave alone the politicians, it is there job to play politics here even the fans, the follower of any particular party never bother to listen to what other is say, 99% of the debates are for the sake of criticism. I am getting tired of requesting otherwise very sensible members to be a bit more flexible about this issue, there priority SHOULD NOT be PTI or PML or PPP rather it should the first "P" in all these party names,,, PAKISTAN should be the priority.

:frown: so true,,, i wonder when will our politicians in particular and public in general will realize these SIMPLE things. Leave alone the politicians, it is there job to play politics here even the fans, the follower of any particular party never bother to listen to what other is say, 99% of the debates are for the sake of criticism. I am getting tired of requesting otherwise very sensible members to be a bit more flexible about this issue, there priority SHOULD NOT be PTI or PML or PPP rather it should the first "P" in all these party names,,, PAKISTAN should be the priority.

The path to greatness for any nation lies in such simple steps without any shortcuts. We have diehards here who are blinded to anyone but their own party, just as in real life. And please also include the Army in this description, as it also needs to seek a return to its rightful place and not as the final arbiter. Having said that, I agree with you here, completely.

The path to greatness for any nation lies in such simple steps without any shortcuts. We have diehards here who are blinded to anyone but their own party, just as in real life. And please also include the Army in this description, as it also needs to seek a return to its rightful place and not as the final arbiter. Having said that, I agree with you here, completely.
For now, i guess army will have to MAKE the politicians SIT and work out there difference or at least, work out ways to work together when it is about betterment of the country. Once the democratic cycle will be given a few more revolutions and some of the junk will be cleared FROM ALL PARTIES, we can then hope that army leaves the rest to be managed by the government, as it should be.

For now, i guess army will have to MAKE the politicians SIT and work out there difference or at least, work out ways to work together when it is about betterment of the country. Once the democratic cycle will be given a few more revolutions and some of the junk will be cleared FROM ALL PARTIES, we can then hope that army leaves the rest to be managed by the government, as it should be.

The Army cannot make the politicians do their work. It must be able to convince them and do its part too, if anything is to get better.

Or, the human equivalent of this is likely to go on happening in Pakistan:

aw7KL8y_460s_v2.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom