What's new

Military industry in the Muslim World

While you are talking about nations with generalization, just slow down crazy boy and watch your saying carefully. When It comes to defence industry claims, I personally don't care what a new troll like you, are talking. Either prove your static figures with source or shut up If you don't want me to crush your biassed head regarding Turks. About Turkish projects, They are all clear with source in Turkish defence section of PDF. The people who is willing to know about details, national contributions, can take a detail look. I advice you to read something usefull there instead of introducing your troll action and ignorance at your second post in PDF.

Generalizations? I was proving to you that your tech ain't indigenous and are infact NATO licensed products. Nothing Less, Nothing more....... You claim I am a troll, but you are the one parading Western Licensed tech as your own you scrub... Name me something major in ANY one of those military vehicles that have over 60% indigenous (meaning not being a subsidary of a Western Company) components..... You are butthurt because Turkey is NATO's lil slave.....Cheap labor to make US patents.... BTW, if you want to wave the Turkish Flag, go to TDF, you are on the wrong side of the interwebs....

Generalizations? I was proving to you that your tech ain't indigenous and are infact NATO licensed products. Nothing Less, Nothing more....... You claim I am a troll, but you are the one parading Western Licensed tech as your own you scrub... Name me something major in ANY one of those military vehicles that have over 60% indigenous (meaning not being a subsidary of a Western Company) components..... You are butthurt because Turkey is NATO's lil slave.....Cheap labor to make US patents.... BTW, if you want to wave the Turkish Flag, go to TDF, you are on the wrong side of the interwebs....

We don't consider the barkings/biasses/empty voices/slave like statements/%70 or %90 like idiotic dreams as a source for verification of a claim in forums. Nobody buys such cryings cause of a troll claimed it like that so Don't press your chance more with me because I don't have anything to share common with fake braindead members who registered their memberships for purely provocation/cursing against a country. You should better find a troll like you to communicate on similar behaviors... With this way, Both will satisfy your egoes with such above dreams...

We don't consider the barkings/biasses/empty voices/slave like statements/%70 or %90 like idiotic dreams as a source for verification of a claim in forums. Nobody buys such cryings cause of a troll claimed it like that so Don't press your chance more with me because I don't have anything to share common with fake braindead members who registered their memberships for purely provocation/cursing against a country. You should better find a troll like you to communicate on similar behaviors... With this way, Both will satisfy your egoes with such above dreams...

You claim I am a troll, yet you boast NATO weaponry kits as your own nation's "advancement"....That is as advanced as the chinese making computers designed in Silicon valley using US made kits under a rebranded name....Plagiarism at its best....Typical NATO turks who think they are all that till they have to talk to nations like Iran who put them in their place..... The day the Turks make an "advancement" without using imported sources is the day they can have some respect, till then y'all bunch of NATO lapdogs.... Turk, go fetch.....Good boy...

hey guyz how can i upload my profile picture

Turkey are leadership of this air to air Defense. At least 15 different value in Turkey defence.

I think the muslim countries with good defence industries are Pak,Turkey,Indonesia and Iran (to some extent)... Others are insignificant...

Turkey are leadership of this air to air Defense. At least 15 different value in Turkey defence.
Which A2A weapon does Turkey produce?

Last edited:
I think the muslim countries with a good defence industries are Pak,Turkey,Indonesia and Iran (to some extent)... Others are insignificant...

Stinger Systems Licensed Production:

1403254662_konya.jpg

zipkin.jpg

Roketsan-Aselsan Developed Air Defence Systems:

Hisar A Right (10+ KM Range), 35 MM Korkut SPAAG (4 KM Range) Left

D8B66_zpse9wfmhnb.jpg

Hisar O (16+ KM Range):

CELJbqmUkAAWPvc.jpg

MKEK Systems:

35 MM

CELLWk_UUAANCsW.jpg

Aselsan Command and Control System:

skywatcher-1-1.jpg

Air and Missile Defense Systems | Capabilities | ASELSAN

Kalkan Radar:

Kalkan4.jpg

Stinger Systems Licensed Production:

View attachment 242372

View attachment 242373

Roketsan-Aselsan Developed Air Defence Systems:

Hisar A Right (10+ KM Range), 35 MM Korkut SPAAG (4 KM Range) Left

View attachment 242381

Hisar O (16+ KM Range):

View attachment 242375

MKEK Systems:

35 MM

View attachment 242376

Aselsan Command and Control System:

View attachment 242379

Air and Missile Defense Systems | Capabilities | ASELSAN

Kalkan Radar:

View attachment 242380

These are Surface to air systems bro.. Not air to air...

But nice systems:tup: ...Never knew TURKIYE produced Stingers... (We have our Anza Series MANPADs also exported to Malaysia etc)..

But this is one area we can cooperate and develope better systems (long range surface to air missiles).

P.S;We have also produced a new Radar .. Unfortunately our shitty industries don't upgrade their shitty websites... But the. ministry of defence does..

I think the muslim countries with good defence industries are Pak,Turkey,Indonesia and Iran (to some extent)... Others are insignificant...

OHHH my bad it was late at night.

Turkey is developing an air to air missile but we don't have much info.

Its called Shahin

wvr1.jpg

wvr2.jpg

Nothing else as far as I know.

That article is 3 years old.
Havadan havaya füzeler geliyor - Milliyet Haber

You claim I am a troll, yet you boast NATO weaponry kits as your own nation's "advancement"....That is as advanced as the chinese making computers designed in Silicon valley using US made kits under a rebranded name....Plagiarism at its best....Typical NATO turks who think they are all that till they have to talk to nations like Iran who put them in their place..... The day the Turks make an "advancement" without using imported sources is the day they can have some respect, till then y'all bunch of NATO lapdogs.... Turk, go fetch.....Good boy...
One more post with personal attacks and you will be rated negative. There is no need to insult anyone and Turkey has a very mature technologically advanced Military industry. Read more and educate yourself before posting again.

@Slav Defence

Many of the muslims countries who do have defense industries are producing products under license or they are doing co production. There is not much R&D and ingenuity however within the next 20 years we will see this change as muslim countries gain more know how from cooperating with other countries on major projects. As an example the Turks co produce the T-129 with the Italians but they incorporated their own subsystems and in some areas made design changes, with the knowledge acquired from that endeavor they will very likely produce their own attack helicopter by themselves 15-20 years from now.

Many of the muslims countries who do have defense industries are producing products under license or they are doing co production. There is not much R&D and ingenuity however within the next 20 years we will see this change as muslim countries gain more know how from cooperating with other countries on major projects. As an example the Turks co produce the T-129 with the Italians but they incorporated their own subsystems and in some areas made design changes, with the knowledge acquired from that endeavor they will very likely produce their own attack helicopter by themselves 15-20 years from now.

IxrgwEG.png

To Making a perfect deal like T129, It is needed to connect many different factors in a perfect time period. Matured engineering groups, infrastructure, good political relations, big number of requirements, a huge budget. It was Berlusconi a Turk friendly president ruling Italy in times when We made T-129 Atak co-development/production deal with Agusta. Otherwise, Noone approaches to share own expertise to another country in such a strategic area of defence industry. What others mostly offer is to assemble some fuselage parts of their heloes, While Turkey insists of receiving ownership and freedom of platform to be developed including all intellectual and property rights for production, development and exportation in order to call it as a national attack helicopter. This project put Turkey into elites league that Turkey must compete with Russia, China and USA like rivals at competitions... Today, The expertise gained in Atak project are being transfered to 5 tonnes utility helicopter project.

%C3%B6zg%C3%BCn%2Bhelikopter%2B2.jpg

Turkey has reached a great family of anti-tank missiles which is going to be used for many different roles thanks to motivation effect of T-129 Atak project. If Atak project didn't exist, Most probably, Turkey would not start development of Mizrak-U ATGM and Cirit semi active lazer guided missile project. Mizrak-U enables Roketsan to develop Mizrak-O, Then Mizrak-K, then Mizrak-SR, later Naval variants Mizrak-D block-1(16km) and Mizrak-D Block-2(30km).

LbrOkEc.jpg

Besides, Cirit 2,75inch semi active lazer guided missile is the first of the World which is passed into serial production phase way before than European, USA and Israeli equivalents. In additions to serial production, It is even exported to United Arab Emirate around 10,000 Cirit missile.

Roketsan+Cirit+2.75+Laser+Guided+Rocket++laser-guided+70+mm+rocket+system+Turkish+Army%2527s+T-129+Atak%252C+AH-1P+Cobra+AH-1W+Super+Cobra+attack+helicopters+with+low-cost+precision+strike+capabilitie+%25281%2529.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom