J-20
AMCA
Japanese Stealth Plane
Korean Stealth Plane
J-10 B
Tejas MK2

why dont you wrote simply in 3 words IAF ??????????:rofl::welcome::rofl:

Chogy is gonna come and precision strike your house in his F-15E.:rofl:

No air to mud for me! "Not a pound for air to ground" was the slogan at McDonnell-Douglas during the F-15 development. But the airframe was too good to ignore and along came the E model.

There needs to be categories... Air-Air, Air-Ground, multi-role. And is the top dog one that has real-world combat, or is it based only on perception of capabilities?

I don't think you can include prototypes, because not enough is known about them. Otherwise, the YF-23 is in there with T-50, J-20.

And where does the SR-71 sit? It is still (by far) the highest and fastest manned air-breathing jet ever made.

Tejas lol hahahahahahahaha what a joke of the day :lol::rofl: plzz people act matture with some knowledge.. putting a fairytale aircraft in the list just for you own personal pleasure & so called pride won't do it this aircraft is no where close to that list so plzz lets stop the joke :D

If somebody wants to make a ranking of military air crafts, first of all have to decide the parameters, .......like if it is like combat proven, then it will come like F-15 & F-16 in the list, but not on the top coz there will be Mitsubishi Zero, F-86, Gnat, Mig-19 etc.

And if the benchmark is maneuverability, the list will be different,----same as stealth etc...

MMRCA technical evaluation report is one of the best for the same....

seems like most of fellow members are in agreement by the ranking posted by me ... :)
:taz:

and for record I also included the combat data and exercise data available on net ...

and in some exercises F-15 got killed by even Mig -21 ... still a 100 US $ south korean F-15k packs a punch ...

Last edited:
At present
1 F-22
2 F-15SE
3 Su 35
4 Rafale/EF same same
5 su 30 series/f-18SH
6 f-16 or j-10
7-Gripen
8-Mig 35
9-Mig 29
10-LCA/JFT

underdevelopment

1 PAK fa
2 j-20
3 f-35

And in 4th gen

1 J-10B
2 Gripen NG
3-Thunder next block
4LCA Mk2

^^ number 3 should be su-30MKI/ su-35/ Essentially the same aircraft but MKI is superior due to canards and 3d thrust vectoring

Tejas lol hahahahahahahaha what a joke of the day :lol::rofl: plzz people act matture with some knowledge.. putting a fairytale aircraft in the list just for you own personal pleasure & so called pride won't do it this aircraft is no where close to that list so plzz lets stop the joke :D

i am deeply sorry. the jf-17 is most superior aircraft in the world. THe might thunder will strike deep in the heartlands of India and America and destroy key infrastructure!! our MKI's and their f-22s stand no chance against the might thunder. lol...

there should be no Under Developed or recently Developed fighters guys, because in ranking you check the records not specs

i am deeply sorry. the jf-17 is most superior aircraft in the world. THe might thunder will strike deep in the heartlands of India and America and destroy key infrastructure!! our MKI's and their f-22s stand no chance against the might thunder. lol...

First of all india has got no f-22's :bunny: second of all don't take to heart ole chap relax and laugh enjoy life boy.... :lol: the truth does hurt but real men get over it only boys cry of it ... it was clearly a joke of the day and so i laughed and i always shall enjoy hahaha .:cheesy::yahoo:

First of all india has got no f-22's :bunny: second of all don't take to heart ole chap relax and laugh enjoy life boy.... :lol: the truth does hurt but real men get over it only boys cry of it ... it was clearly a joke of the day and so i laughed and i always shall enjoy hahaha .:cheesy::yahoo:

i said their f-22s. read my post properly.....that is if you can.:devil:

I am going to rank top 10 military aircrafts of the world. Please give suggestions and nominations.

the start itself is wrong. top ten aircraft in which category? strike, interceptor, multi role capabilities?

as far as i m concerned, each country selects a fighter based on various factors like current deficiency of air force, enhanced threat perception of a particular kind, cost etc. so comparison of fighters is never fully justified.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom