What's new

Medical Test at Nescom

megaten

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear all Friends,
I have a question regarding to induction in Nescom.I have cleared the test and interview of Nescom for the Post of Assistant Manager.I had a medical problem of Hepatitis C before 7 years.It is just for your knowledge that whenever a person infected by Hep C or B;his antibody remain positive for ever life despite that he had made treatment and he cured from disease. Luckily according to doctors my defensive system against Hep C virus is strong enough and i have got rid from Hep C virus without
injection treatment.According to different doctors i am medically fit but my Hep C anti body will
remain positive for ever life.My question is that is it an issue in medical test for nescom?any body
which may help me please guide my in this regard.

Can you please guide me regarding NESCOM Test pattern for Assistant manager Electrical? Many thanks

Dear all Friends,
I have a question regarding to induction in Nescom.I have cleared the test and interview of Nescom for the Post of Assistant Manager.I had a medical problem of Hepatitis C before 7 years.It is just for your knowledge that whenever a person infected by Hep C or B;his antibody remain positive for ever life despite that he had made treatment and he cured from disease. Luckily according to doctors my defensive system against Hep C virus is strong enough and i have got rid from Hep C virus without
injection treatment.According to different doctors i am medically fit but my Hep C anti body will
remain positive for ever life.My question is that is it an issue in medical test for nescom?any body
which may help me please guide my in this regard.

Should not be, if your recent serum PCR report for Hepatitis C virus RNA supports your claim.

Please guide me about the medical test of KRL/CWO what do they check? What tests are included in medical? Any physical test like running push up? Please someone elaborate it or give me link of the thread where details are available. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom