What's new

MEDICAL EXAM TO JOIN ARMY

saamia

New Recruit

Reaction score
SALAM
i want to know what are the medical standards as a female to join pakistan army as docter???:angel: m asking beside height n weight,,,, what about the eye sight..what are reasons fr which they can declare u medicaly unfit...( m asking all FOR GDMO in army )

for eye sight u should have clear vision with our without glasses and must nt be colour blind down than b2 plus didnt get any laser operation previously

SALAM
i want to know what are the medical standards as a female to join pakistan army as docter???:angel: m asking beside height n weight,,,, what about the eye sight..what are reasons fr which they can declare u medicaly unfit...( m asking all FOR GDMO in army )

well, besides hight and weight, as one of my fellow told that color blind or squinting eyes matter, also there should be no laser or assisted surgery for eyes or herniatomoy/ appendicectomy etc. I think besides these, there are no front on which ISSB declare you unfit medically

SALAM
Sometime ago I heard that Army is not taking female MOs .. but not sure about recent development .

A.O.A sir i am new here and want to ask one Q about surgical tests sir i hav done Masturbation for last 10 years now i hav get rid of it & want to join PAKARMY but the problem is that due to ths bad habit my Penis shrinked and is bend also thick and small in size my testicles are also a bit small in size can i join pakarmy?
IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IN SURGICAL TESTS?
PLZ REPLY ME SERIOUSLY THNX. My PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT IS AS FOLLOWS:

HEIGHT = 6 FT
CHEST= ENOUGH FOR SLECTION
NO KNEE NOCKIN ETC
weight= 74 kg
i can run 1 mile in 8 minutes

I want to know the eyesight criteria for PMA recruitment?
Is it "6/6 with glasses" OR " 6/9 6/12 with glasses".
In short if one cannot read the last line on the chart with glasses, is he fit or not?
I will hope some one will clarify it because I have read different views on forums........

Hello what is criteria for female gdmo that is weight and height???

I got operated for appendicitis back in 2005 and have a scar on my belly. can I join pak army as gdmo, means am I medically fit?

Is it true that you have to be naked and then they check your balls?

The scar is actually a big one. Is it okay? I means what's the policy about being operated but feeling okay. Do they consider it fit?

The scar is actually a big one. Is it okay? I means what's the policy about being operated but feeling okay. Do they consider it fit?
Any replies?

I got a scar on my belly from a surgery. Am I fit for applying as gdmo?

What is the minimum eyesight required to join army without glasses?. I've a 6/6 vision with contact lens in both eyes while my right eye is -3 weak and left eye is 6/6 without lens. Am i medically Cleared?
Thank you

well, besides hight and weight, as one of my fellow told that color blind or squinting eyes matter, also there should be no laser or assisted surgery for eyes or herniatomoy/ appendicectomy etc. I think besides these, there are no front on which ISSB declare you unfit medically
And what is the height needed to Join PAF for girls is there any concession?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom