What's new

Meat-smuggling gangs in China are caught importing scary 'zombie meat' which was frozen up to 40 YEA

Black Alloy

Reaction score
Country
Australia
"Gangs have been found smuggling 40-year-old frozen meat in the latest terrifying food scandal to hit China.
Pig trotters from the 1970s and chicken wings from the 1980s have been discovered in a crackdown launched earlier this month, with the frozen goods dubbed 'zombie meat' by social media users.
Officials have seized more than 100,000 tonnes of meat worth three billion Yuan (£300 million), reported thePeople's Daily Online."

Chinese meat-smuggling gangs caught importing 'zombie meat' frozen 40 YEARS ago | Daily Mail Online

China is a disgusting country, they eat anything and don't really care, imagine eating meat that is 40 years old, eating dogs and cats, and anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who in the world said China censor they media, that nation must be idiot telling other country censoring news and media. LMAO.

all processed meat has a little rat urine and feces, but zombie meat is something new.

"Gangs have been found smuggling 40-year-old frozen meat in the latest terrifying food scandal to hit China.
Pig trotters from the 1970s and chicken wings from the 1980s have been discovered in a crackdown launched earlier this month, with the frozen goods dubbed 'zombie meat' by social media users.
Officials have seized more than 100,000 tonnes of meat worth three billion Yuan (£300 million), reported thePeople's Daily Online."

Chinese meat-smuggling gangs caught importing 'zombie meat' frozen 40 YEARS ago | Daily Mail Online

China is a disgusting country, they eat anything and don't really care, imagine eating meat that is 40 years old, eating dogs and cats, and anything else. Filthy country, in fact the Chinese people are the cause of so many problems, the Tigers are almost extinct because they pay poachers to kill them just for a few parts, disgusting.

that's racist and stereotyping. i own a few cats and two dogs, but who is it for us to question what the Chinese or Asians or anybody eats.

dog has been a stable food for thousands of years.

I just hope they don't suffer.

...How did they even manage to store the meat for 40 years? China isn't Russia or Canada, keeping meat refrigerated for 40 years is pretty expensive.

China is a disgusting country, they eat anything and don't really care, imagine eating meat that is 40 years old, eating dogs and cats, and anything else. Filthy country, in fact the Chinese people are the cause of so many problems, the Tigers are almost extinct because they pay poachers to kill them just for a few parts, disgusting.

I once saw horrific images of a chinese guy eating a human baby. It was more than shocking, it was tramautizing!

Just look at what they are doing here:

Why Do Chinese Oligarchs Secretly Love Illegal Tiger Meat? - The Daily Beast

What was thought to be the last wild Indochinese tiger in China was killed and eaten by a man

Chinese businessman jailed for for hiring poachers to kill tigers so he could eat them | Daily Mail Online

Chinese eating exotic pangolin into extinction

Chinese police alleged to have eaten endangered giant salamander at banquet | World news | The Guardian

20150625142022-1.jpg

Chinesegiantsalamanderprojectpage.jpg

Does this look like food? What does through someone's head to think this is food. Also before any cheenia says that only the poor eat this, it's a delicacy and costs more than most $$ make in a month. This is the superior confuscuis culture they beat their chests about, eating animals to extinction.

I once saw horrific images of a chinese guy eating a human baby. It was more than shocking, it was tramautizing!

Just look at what they are doing here:

Why Do Chinese Oligarchs Secretly Love Illegal Tiger Meat? - The Daily Beast

What was thought to be the last wild Indochinese tiger in China was killed and eaten by a man

Chinese businessman jailed for for hiring poachers to kill tigers so he could eat them | Daily Mail Online

Chinese eating exotic pangolin into extinction

Chinese police alleged to have eaten endangered giant salamander at banquet | World news | The Guardian

20150625142022-1.jpg

Chinesegiantsalamanderprojectpage.jpg

Does this look like food? What does through someone's head to think this is food. Also before any cheenia says that only the poor eat this, it's a delicacy and costs more than most $$ make in a month. This is the superior confuscuis culture they beat their chests about, eating animals to extinction.

That is disgusting, Chinese are disgraceful.

That is disgusting, Chinese are disgraceful.

When I was in the 4th grade I had a cheenia tutor. He told me that he had monkey brains in cheen. He said that in the centre of the table there is a hole, and the monkey is placed there alive with it's skull open. You add oil and scoop out the brains while the animal is still alive! He said this with a glee in his eyes, a look of nostalgia on his face, and was rubbing his stomach. I'll never forget how disgusting I was when he told me that. We aren't just culturally different from cheenia, we are a different species. They seem to be descendants of some sort of detritivore turned hyper-carnivore.

When I was in the 4th grade I had a cheenia tutor. He told me that he had monkey brains in cheen. He said that in the centre of the table there is a hole, and the monkey is placed there alive with it's skull open. You add oil and scoop out the brains while the animal is still alive! He said this with a glee in his eyes, a look of nostalgia on his face, and was rubbing his stomach. I'll never forget how disgusting I was when he told me that. We aren't just culturally different from cheenia, we are a different species. They seem to be descendants of some sort of detritivore turned hyper-carnivore.

They will eat anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they eat human meat as well.

One thing about eating but what really disgusted is China actually permit the sale of Tiger Product by running the grey area of international law.

Conservationists shocked by Chinese admission of tiger skin selling - Shanghai Sun

You can probably find anything in the black market in China, and most of those things selling are government sanctioned, even if they are not legal under international law.

Why don't you guys eat your own country's animals instead of our tigers?

Just over 3,000 tigers are believed to be left in the wild internationally. More than half of those are in India, where 42 tigers were killed last year.

and when there is full moon out, we turn into vampires and drink the blood as well.

what a fucking retard :rofl:

In China and some regions of Southeast Asia, coagulated chicken, duck, goose or pig blood, known in Chinese as "blood tofu" (血豆腐 xuě dòufǔ) is used in soups, such as the classic Thai dish Tom Lued Moo (pork blood soup).

Chinese People Drink Raw Deer Blood in Pursuit of Longevity

Chinese People Drink Raw Deer Blood in Pursuit of Longevity | RocketNews24

Back
Top Bottom