What's new

Maulana Tariq Jameel met Amir Khan

^^ Religious discussion on the internet is normally a recipe for disaster.....

Everybody has their own policy in life,Its not your job to judge them.My father used to say something similar.

I hope tht it will end on this brother i also dont pray five times but dint say wrong things or against Quran in which Allah says it " Muslim should often prayer five times "

Muslim commits a sin by drinking wine, fornication, lying, killing, cheating, stealing ... whatever bad there is. But if someone miss Salah will become a Non-Muslim.
Prophet Muhammad (SallAllah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam) said: The difference between us and them (Kuffar/Non-Muslims) is that of salaah so whoever abandons salaah certainly commits kufr.
means by leaving Salah become a Non-Muslim.

So, by brothers & sisters do try your best and don't leave it.:)

MTJ is a jewel..taseer hai baaton me inki..MTJ bayans are most widely circulated in India..Wish I could meet him one day..

Yup..he is an alim / scholor because he was a teenager when he admitted himself to the madrissah in Raiwind...and completed 9 year studies with flying colors...

you may be confusing him with maulana Abdul wahab .. The bossman..
He has never been to a madrissah but has over 50 years of day night full time resident service to the cause of Islam....
People call him 'maulana' out of respect but he is not a graduate scholor...

since Aamir Liaquat is exposed, yet praised, so I will refrain myself from this thread... collect whatever goodies you can !!

Mushtaq Afridi (Brother of Shahid Afridi), Shahid Afridi, Junaid Jamshed and Moulana met @ the

552290_10151099736240893_1027047576_n.jpg

Left (Mushtaq Afridi brother of shahid Afridi).

Back
Top Bottom