What's new

Maulana Tariq Jameel met Amir Khan

okay- I can respect your views about Tariq Jameel and whatever he does, but I will object on calling him a "scholar" seriously an Alim ??

Apart from Imran Khan- who you consider a scholar?- Do you have any other personality which you like to present here?-

Shahid Afridi is also in the first picture-

2 years back he came to our college and the auditorium and its premises were full to the extent that it was hard to find a place to even stand.....He has such a charismatic personality....

okay- I can respect your views about Tariq Jameel and whatever he does, but I will object on calling him a "scholar" seriously an Alim ??

Remove your DP....you are defaming Imran khan....

Maulana Tariq Jameel had a meeting with Amir Khan in Mecca. :yahoo:

156638_10151099296160893_1760950568_n.jpg

Is that Shahid Afridi on the right?

Yup..he is an alim / scholor because he was a teenager when he admitted himself to the madrissah in Raiwind...and completed 9 year studies with flying colors...

you may be confusing him with maulana Abdul wahab .. The bossman..
He has never been to a madrissah but has over 50 years of day night full time resident service to the cause of Islam....
People call him 'maulana' out of respect but he is not a graduate scholor...

I wonder what Afridi will be doing during 'jamaraat' .. The devil will get bouncer..then googly..followed by a yorker...and may be throw from 200 yards...

sweet gesture.

Amir Khan is one of the more cerebral celebs out there. Interacts with his fans in a down to earth manner. Writes thoughtful sentences in his autographs.

very nice of him to give audiences to his fans there too.

Apart from Imran Khan- who you consider a scholar?- Do you have any other personality which you like to present here?-

Shahid Afridi is also in the first picture-

what a childish response, the grudge you keep makes your post judgmental and of less value,imo

as for @Leader
Maulana Tariq Jameel is highly respected man and his cause is noble, until you are focusing on good part that he represent there is no need to argue on 'is he maulana or scholar', try to go after things that are productive to you in real life.

I think so Amir will change and he looks different from other Indians Muslim actors like Shahrukh khan says in his interview " that my parents says to me often prayers five times a day is not importanat for Muslim but its important to remember Allah " seriously these people have their own policy being a Muslim :hitwall: another day may they say that Na Aozbillah its okay to drink wine but u should say Bismillah before it

I think so Amir will change and he looks different from other Indians Muslim actors like Shahrukh khan says in his interview " that my parents says to me often prayers five times a day is not importanat for Muslim but its important to remember Allah " seriously these people have their own policy being a Muslim :hitwall: another day may they say that Na Aozbillah its okay to drink wine but u should say Bismillah before it

Everybody has their own policy in life,Its not your job to judge them.My father used to say something similar.

Back
Top Bottom