What's new

Maulana Tariq Jameel met Amir Khan

XTREME

Reaction score
Maulana Tariq Jameel had a meeting with Amir Khan in Mecca. :yahoo:

156638_10151099296160893_1760950568_n.jpg

552290_10151099736240893_1027047576_n.jpg

Jamaat had a plan long before Amir reached Mecca, as they heard about him that he is going too for performing hajj.

After Shahid Afridi now this... Ye hajj pe gya hai ya khala ke ghar...

that’s great..Tariq Jameel is a well known Spiritualist and scholar...
MashAllah

This man was a "Waderay ka beta" and a Medical college student and from there he left worldly life and committed himself to Islam.....

that’s great..Tariq Jameel is a well known Spiritualist and scholar...
MashAllah

This man was a "Waderay ka beta" and a Medical college student and from there he left worldly life and committed himself to Islam.....

And why he so popular does he did any thing good ?

And does he belong to Pakistan ?

And why he so popular does he did any thing good ?

And does he belong to Pakistan ?

Satire there?

Moulana is one of the leading Islamic scholars in Pakistan, I mean Scholor not like fake ones.

Even I met Maulana Tariq Jameel in Arafat on the day of Hajj.

Such a great experience that was

Lucky you.. I have been to his speeches few times but couldn’t meet him in person as his speeches attract very large crowds .. Larger than any political party's crowd...

Btw..Tariq Jameel was the person who persuaded Junaid Jamshed to change....and look at Junaid now...

okay- I can respect your views about Tariq Jameel and whatever he does, but I will object on calling him a "scholar" seriously an Alim ??

He has plan to change the life of Amir Khan.

i mean first he met Shahid Afridi and post some pics on twitter now he met maulana ji.
When i went for hajj with my mom dad few years ago in i was a 10 years kid then but i still remember that a person kind of maulana adviced us not to take pictures during hajj arkaans because its haram... :)
It look like things are haram only for ordinary people like us...

Back
Top Bottom