What's new

Maulana Abdul Aziz of Lal Masjid comes out in the open to endorse the declaration of support for IS

Mujahid

Reaction score
1896916_920001191351692_6782877707906036110_n.jpg

The ex Imam of Lal Masjid, Maulana Abdul Aziz, has come out in the open to endorse the recent declaration of support for the Islamic State (IS) by female students of Jamia Hafsa and their call to avenge the death of Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden as well as the militants of Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa.

In a video released on social media websites, a group of burqa clad girls students of Jamia Hafsa were shown expressing their support to the Islamic State. Maulana Abdul Aziz has said the students of Jamia Hafsa had prepared the video with his consent and it was not at all a crime. “In fact, the Jamia Hafsa students wanted to take out a rally in support of the Islamic State while carrying out banners and placards. But I had stopped them from doing do. The poor girl students did so after losing hope in the country’s political elite which remained silent when they had to suffer in the wake of the action against Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa”.

Maulana Abdul Aziz then warns, “I have come to know through reliable sources that the agencies are contemplating to carry out a search operation (in Jamia Hafsa) to trace out the girls who had prepared the video in support of the Islamic State. I am warning the authorities to desist from committing another misadventure under the garb of the video which is harmless and only expresses support for Abu Bakar Al Baghdadi and his Islamic State. There is nothing objectionable in the video which was prepared with my consent and the authorities will have to face the consequences if an operation is carried out against the students of the Jamia Hafsa”.

The statement was reported by Islam Times.

Maulana Abdul Aziz then warns, “I have come to know through reliable sources that the agencies are contemplating to carry out a search operation (in Jamia Hafsa) to trace out the girls who had prepared the video in support of the Islamic State. I am warning the authorities to desist from committing another misadventure under the garb of the video which is harmless and only expresses support for Abu Bakar Al Baghdadi and his Islamic State. There is nothing objectionable in the video which was prepared with my consent and the authorities will have to face the consequences if an operation is carried out against the students of the Jamia Hafsa”.

I would be very interested in knowing who these sources are, who leak information to terrorists in advance. Mullahs should get it out of their minds that any consequence will be faced by the state now, because the terror machinery is being taken care of. The time is much different than what were back then in '07. He will not find much jackets for his virgins today.

I think it is time that we should shutdown Lal Masjid and JH forever and put this mullah behind the bar :angry:

Hell no! The courts are busy in trying Musharraf for his actions against terrorists in Red Mosque after letting the actual terrorists who waged a war against the state and were involved in terrorism and high treason, free. He should have been hanged, a long time ago. Now see the results, his Madarsa is still spreading the ideology of terror, the results of which can be seen in this support ISIS video.

Hell no! The courts are busy in trying Musharraf for his actions against terrorists in Red Mosque after letting the actual terrorists who waged a war against the state and were involved in terrorism and high treason, free. He should have been hanged, a long time ago. Now see the results, his Madarsa is still spreading the ideology of terror, the results of which can be seen in this support ISIS video.

Agreed. It is time to erased Lal masjid and make this mullah's body an un identified dead body.

mods please change the thread title... it looks " i s i "

Not behinds the BAR:wink: hang them in open BAZAR

But i don't want his body to remain intact otherwise some stupid people will make a holy shrine on his dead body and start worshiping his grave :devil:

Back
Top Bottom