What's new

Massive Misinformation Campaign On Balochistan & FATA Launched To Malign Pakistan

Information war is the coming war of the 20th century...and a country like Pakistan can use all the support on social media and any other platform it can get. Lets dedicate a formal thread for this cause. Our focus should be towards sites like facebook, twitter, Indian and Pakistani new sites.

If you read the facebook chat above, you will notice how they are discussing about posting comments on the Dawn news website. This is a classical tactic..because eventually you get accustomed to thinking that this is just how public's mindset has become. We should start with Pakistani news website and counter the negative comments. Then we should proceed to the Indian news websites.

Yes, in fact, we need that. However, I don't think this is good place for such grouping because this is defense forum and not many general public read this.
Its a good place to start forming general groups. Even if each member agrees to form an account on some major websites and starts to post something daily...then slowly we can start to counter this...I cannot think of a better place to start than this forum....

I can actually imaging these losers getting $500/month from RAW; or perhaps sitting in a dingy room in Delhi tweeting away.

Mostly world is aware of these scammers. However, we're the direct target. Though, I'm sure, we've evolved to some extent after Bangladesh; India played its cards of BLA and MQM; even actively supporting terrorists in Afghanistan to create chaos in Pakistan but none have worked. But, never underestimate the enemy; WE NEED COUNTER MEASURES.

What you expect from these obsessed eastern pigs?

sorry, i will not reply them, i dont have time for 1.3 billion obsessed pests.. let them do whatever they are doing.. there is no way we can counter propaganda of these inferiority stricken bhangis, we should spend our time on increasing our friends. let them win all twitter, fb...
Good job....You should post more threads relating to this problem...I dont think many members of this forum know of this problem. Every youtube video related to Pakistan has some negative and anti state comments...If we can bring enough member's attention to this problem then we can start a formal campaign like these guys have.....THIS IS A WAR AND WE MUST RESPOND.

In today's time, these things are not accepted as credible. May be it was effective in between 2000-2010 but not anymore. You cannot provide it as a source in any international forum as it will be easily countered as fake.

In today's time, these things are not accepted as credible. May be it was effective in between 2000-2010 but not anymore. You cannot provide it as a source in any international forum as it will be easily countered as fake.
You are wrong...the general people who rely on such websites believe it...and if enough of them start believing it then it becomes a problem for us.

Massive Misinformation Campaign Launched To Malign Pakistan Through Shamelessly Obvious Lies

I have spent enough time on social media (twitter) to realize that almost every second piece of information is, "factually incorrect". Almost Every one with an agenda leave out details to suit them. But not here, here these "Baloc" accounts who can type & read hindi give a whole new meaning to the word PROPAGANDA. Pictures from all over the world are posted to malign Pakistan & its armed forces. Media, is the 2nd M of Modern warfare after Military. It appears the more Brazen the lie, the easier it will fool unsuspecting people who are ignorant of the ground realities. How is an interested internet browser in NewYork to know? Against a growing tidal wave of fake information flooding social media.

Here i will attempt to show as many as these lies as possibles, & would like other PDF members to contribute to the thread over time.

A Search op in Peshawar Labeled as "abduction of X,Y,Z in Baluchistan"
View attachment 368695 View attachment 368700

Arrest Of Taliban terrorists in Zarb-e-Azb is called "Genocide of Baloch Nation"

View attachment 368701 View attachment 368702

Here Is The Reality
View attachment 368703

Rescue efforts by Pak Army in 2013 earthquake in Balochistan are called "abduction of Bloch women"

by Saqib "baloch"
View attachment 368705
& By Niaz "Belutsch"
View attachment 368706

But Here is The Realty

View attachment 368704

First welcome to the forum and keep up the good work and also India is going to form and fund and train new ethnic groups in Sindh and KPK and Baluchistan so it's time we start helping all militant organisations operating in India. Also it's time to hit Indian cities specially like Mumbai. We don't have to hit civilians and also Islamically we can't but we are fully allowed to hit their Police and Military and intelligence and Government guys.

You are wrong...the general people who rely on such websites believe it...and if enough of them start believing it then it becomes a problem for us.

Well I think, our general public is well aware of these fake people. Maybe you didn't intercept many of these filthy people yet. Once you do, it will feel like routine and you'll ignore it even before the blink of eye. These people are toooo many and deceiving almost all world to create fake sentiment or biased views. Even is US these filthy people use the same tactics to influence the economy and foreign policy. In fact they're masters of deceptions and filth; instead of attempting to counter these fake people by argument we need to device something that our public is more aware of these crooks and have least affect from their shit. I think increased connectivity and awareness is only solution.

If we can bring enough member's attention to this problem then we can start a formal campaign like these guys have

no need to answer their filth, you cant counter propaganda factory of 1.3 billion anyways. the good thing is their propaganda only succeed in bollywood media.. no one else give a single fvck..

Last edited:

Who said anything about "officially taking these pictures to International forums"? These are propaganda pictures/campaigns intended to built up a fake narrative against Pakistan abroad & incite Pakistani youth against their own country,

General public doesn't rely on such websites anymore. Local newspapers are enough to counter such propaganda.

Who said anything about "officially taking these pictures to International forums"? These are propaganda pictures/campaigns intended to built up a fake narrative against Pakistan abroad & incite Pakistani youth against their own country,

During Musharaf days there was all such fake misinformation.

All such sites like balochwarna, baloch.org, blogs etc has been banned by PTA. Don't tell me facebook and twitter can misled people easily.

P.S you need to have a single digit IQ level to believe in all such crap. Even the pictures itself posted in this thread are easily spotted as fake.

If you don't want indians to spread false information about balochistan then media should do its role and promote balochistan equally in news and contact the real people of balochistan to know the ground reality .
Seems like media isn't that interested in balochistan.

Back
Top Bottom