What's new

Marvi Memon Joining PML(N)

so then why did PTI accept these lotas? and if they accepted lotas & believe them to be opportunist then atleast marvi memon is genuine because she didn't jump on "opportunity"

whats wrong with it, its politics... she saw a better opportunity for her in PMLN and joined, the others who join PTI are lota just because they saw a better opportunity there?

Kon bachai ga pakistan ??????????/

Imran khan Imran Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :pakistan:

Phir insaf say kheelain gay is koom k lootairay

is bar nahi hoga khuwahish dil say niklay

kab tak rahain aisay naak paak andheeroun mai

is baar nahi hoga awaz jo yeh kahay

akhir kab tak lagay ga zameer ka bazaar ab nahi tou kab

hum nahi tou koon ???

akhir kab tak chalay ka zalim ka yeh nazaam

ab nahi tou kab ???

hum nahi tou koon ???

kitna hum chalain gay na paak andheeroun mai ?

is bar nahi hoga jab qoom dil say kahay

ye waqt bas apna

takdeer mai hai likhi

yeh zameen ghar apna uski jang jung apniii

Akhir kab tak lagay ga zameer ka bazaar

ab nahi tou kab hum nahi tou kon

Hum rahaain gay Hum rahaain gay rahaaaaain gay

:pakistan: song for PTI lets join hands together to save pakistan :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
they are afraid of third power in system that is PTI before they were enjoying power by sharing it now people of pakistan have third option ... they shows they are rivals but they become united on their personal interests like 18th , 19th and 20th amendment , senate elections .. they dont show unity on national issues they dnt show unity to resolve the electricity or economy's problem PPP is ruling in fedral while PML N is rulling the richest province of pakistan . each and every party in current parliment is enjoying power rather its in sindh blochistan KPK , GB or punjab ..

Think 1000 times before voting such parties they have rulled before and rulling now they did nothing but just destroyed the institutions of pakistan let it be railway , pia , steel mill , HEC or any other institute

Good for pml-n, she is outspoken and talented politician, i don't understand why "IGI" i mean PTI workers are so obsessed with pml-n? PPP and corrupt jernails are in power go after them why pml-n? :sick: On the other hand pti looking for alliance with bhagora mush and traitor mqm yeh inquilabi party mulk bachany nikly hain. :rofl:

Good for pml-n, she is outspoken and talented politician, i don't understand why "IGI" i mean PTI workers are so obsessed with pml-n? PPP and corrupt jernails are in power go after them why pml-n? :sick: On the other hand pti looking for alliance with bhagora mush and traitor mqm yeh inquilabi party mulk bachany nikly hain. :rofl:

cz PML N is ruling 60% of pakistan and political change always comes from punjab the side punjab chooses that party rules the pakistan and we want to get rid of this bhagora party PML N who will leave pakistan in hard times ... and about MQM PML N always made alliances with MQM in history MQM is a political power you cant deny this fact .

cz PML N is ruling 60% of pakistan and political change always comes from punjab the side punjab chooses that party rules the pakistan and we want to get rid of this bhagora party PML N who will leave pakistan in hard times ... and about MQM PML N always made alliances with MQM in history MQM is a political power you cant deny this fact .

So according to you pml-n is responsible for drone strikes, terrorism, violation of national sovereignty because they are ruling party in Punjab? lolzz

Not 'our' problem but clearly yours. Nawaz Sharif is a corrupt criminal douche bag who looted the wealth of the nation, n he is still the PMLN leader, if you or marvi memon still dont see it, then ure blatantly wrong n supporting a criminal. Same goes for Zaedari, Altaf, etc,....

IK is not a criminal nor any1 of his old members in party. Do u see the diff now?

We should be loyal to ourselves, if NS, AZ and Altaf are corrupt, go to courts, get them convicted and I would love to see all of them behind the bars. But unfortunately IK made a lot of hue and cry in media about Altaf and then retreated with lame logics. if you can't get them convicted in courts then stop this BS and find some other ways to convince people.

Marvi Memon ‏ @marvi_memon on Twitter.
"I hav never felt so peaceful in all these 8months. The night before ghotki was jst the opposite."

Yipppyy!!!....Thank You Marvi for making us proud....!!!:pakistan::pakistan:

I wonder what has happened to the egotism of PMLN? Anyways it would be nice to see a lady defending Nawaz instead of Mushy:P

So according to you pml-n is responsible for drone strikes, terrorism, violation of national sovereignty because they are ruling party in Punjab? lolzz

what is the work of opposition ??? eat and drink or do something for pakistan ??? dnt he have power of 90 seats ??? you forget the wiki leaks about CH nisar he said i will just make fake speeches against americans but i am with you from inside :p hypocrites

what is the work of opposition ??? eat and drink or do something for pakistan ??? dnt he have power of 90 seats ??? you forget the wiki leaks about CH nisar he said i will just make fake speeches against americans but i am with you from inside :p hypocrites

90 seats can do nothing all other parties are in goverment pml-q, anp, mqm, jui and fata people and according to wikileaks pti beloved jernail kaiani said "zardari is corrupt but Nawaz is dangerous" lol and his fav person for presidency is asfand yar of Anp.
If you want change go after them not pml-n.

Shame On You Marvi. You're a Disgrace. You have announced your Morale death today !!!

Shame On You Marvi. You're a Disgrace. You have announced your Morale death today !!!

wonder where were such statements when SMQ,SWATI & rest of the LOTAS 11 joined PTI!

also remember "moral death" when PTI sits with MQM (which will happen very soon)!!!

If you are the real opposition than why not contested against PPP itself, why gives them the walk over??? Or Why not moves a million march of your tsunami against President House???? Parliment Building??? i/o usual point scoring here and there what substantial does you do and lastly why not PTI done what it actually asking from PMLN....a straightforwad "Hakoomat Giraooo Muhim...on the streets of Islamabad???:hitwall::hitwall:

In Last 4 and half years PTI just shows by her deeds what "Good For Nothing" actually means..!!:alcoholic:

Accept our hearties congratulations on it...!! :P

Back
Top Bottom