What's new

Marvi Memon Badly Exposed !!!

"PML - N league walon ko sharam nahi aati woh aurton ki bay hurmati kartein hain"

"I would like to join a progressive party that works for the rights of women"

This is our dilemma, nip picking on non issues. Someone goes like all her hard work has gone to dustbin, this or that..

She is not a weak dishonest and corrupt person.

Comments in this thread remind me of comments that religious right used to and still make about Qaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, trying level best to find two statements that out of context negate each other.

By all means Blame Army and honest politicians and get left with Jiyala and Nawaz and Taliban culture.

Does it matter in the slightest if you win an argument proving that out of context two statements are contradictory. So be it....

I dislike Nawaz on many issues, but does that lower my respect for Ayaz Amir who on many occasions criticized Army – the institution that i have deep love for – Ayaz Amir has been a open critic of many of PML-Ns bad policies so much so hypocrisies. Nawaz and Ayaz both are wise in this respect.

I been the biggest critic of Imran Khan on blind support and soft corner for extremist right, but is he dishonest or given a chance would he not confront badies when he sees atrocities being committed ? he is neither dishonest nor corrupt. And i respect him for that. He may say whatever he may against Army but a honest man’s criticism can only be good not bad. Not like people who criticize on Bias and with a grudge.

i am not defending anyone’s corner – this is a dilemma where cheap general BUMB public retarded consumption material takes priority over ev thing else.

Cheers

URDU IS NOT PERMITTED OUTSIDE MEMBERS CLUB.
The violation of this will lead to infractions.

Shahzeb Khanzada is a professional at exposing the idiocy and double standards of politicians. I actually had a lot of respect for Marvi Memon. I have lost almost all of it since I watched this.

Its true everyone wanted her to join Imran Khan but joining PMLN is bad for her career. For her whole life she spends time criticizing that party and now she is here screaming in favour of it. What a child.

Should have looked at her red baby face.

Above can also be Put as follows my friend (by the way my friend, i mostly have found your posts always very interesting to read – so i can only agree to disagree)

Khanjanda Shezeb is a professional at feeding general idiotic concepts that matter just to idiots (sorry). Non issues least for the good of people. Dilemma? People themselves getting jumpy on that don’t realize they are undermining their future.

She is by all means can be called a child , i would not mind in the slightest. For me she disappointed me that she could not counter blaba mouths in PTI like Sheerine Madzarri and got disheartened and joined Nawaz league. I think a shortsighted decision. But is she dishonest i would not think so.

Wont like to comment on being baby getting red faced or not...

Lets have a PML-N official statement on this

"There are no Angels in Pakistan. We have to deal with what is available." :lol:

( no its not IK statment, this time its PML-N )

the video is pointless mud slinging

very typical and standard way of criticizing somebody in Pakistan is insult that person. thats a standard response of PPP vs PTI and PTI vs Nawaz League and Nawaz League Vs MQM and so forth.

if this is how someone is planning to confront Marvi then there is not much hope.

reminds me of Norman Finkelstein's response to his critics
he is accused by Zionists to be a an Antisemitic Jew or a Jew Hating Jew for his stance over Israel- Palestine conflict.

he states, whatever is said about me maybe true (i.e. me being antisemitic) but that doesnt matter. what matters is if whatever I am saying (in favor of Palestinians) is true or not?

Lost me? I bet most of you did. dont blame you. after all you are my fellow Pakistanis

lol poor marvi !!!!! what did she meant by barnol ??? is it what i think ?

to be honest she had a lot of respect from me, i am not happy with her decision of joining PML (N) but hopefully she will cont to do good work there and maybe be the "Andhoon Mai Kana Raja" (Or in this case Rani) .... oh by the way i personally think Shahbaz Shariff is a hard working person it's just that his brother is someone i dislike a lot.

this is what you call ''Gotcha''. Normally she has lot of comments to make about lot of things, whereas today her favourite line was ''no comments''.. :lol:

this is what you call ''Gotcha''. Normally she has lot of comments to make about lot of things, whereas today her favourite line was ''no comments''.. :lol:

I thought it was Ganjagweed, Rasta ?

As a matter of fact on 19:30 my younger brother got an sms from his PTI friend to watch the show on Express at 20:00 as Marvi is exposed....a lot of other people directly get SMS from PTI office on this...i don't know how they came to know all this beforehand....is it preplanned and poor Marvi was falls in a trap??? But one thing is crystal clear now

Aaj...Kuchh Logon kee Mardangiat ku bohut Sakoon mila hay....:coffee: Its evident in every forum you watch on net....
Dekho...Dekho....sakoon ka har lamha ghaneemat hai...:rofl:

Excuse Me Mate !!! It is none other then PML (N) Which is full of pervert minds. They in their history have been showing such low levels, whether It was Benazir Bhutto, Sherry Rehman, Kashmala Tariq, Atiqa Odho Or Sharmila Farooqi (Latest), they have talked Utter Rubbish against all these ladies in politics. We might have millions of political differences with Marvi Memon but you wouldn't find us reaching their low levels, Insha' Allah.

And By bringing Man / Woman devide you are indirectly giving the same message !!!

Back
Top Bottom