What's new

Martians Ask Indians To Stay Out!

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Photographed by the Mars Orbiter today.....

65293a94bcd4beb63caa95efd6b66d8c.jpg

:laughcry::lol:

Waste of resources. Should have used these on addressing tissues that need immediate attention. NASA has sent many missions to Mars and to what avail? There is nothing on Mars and new expeditions are not going to find anything different. Of all kinds of research, space exploration is what is most useless in terms of absolute gains. It always makes me laugh when statements such as 'life may exist on this solar system or on that solar system but it will take us 100 or 1,000 or 10,000 light years to reach there' are made. What nonsense. When we look at a solar system that is certain light years away, we are actually looking in the past. A lot has had changed in the time the light from that system reached to us, and a lot more would be changed by the time we would (ever) reach to that system. These types of expenditures make sense when more immediate and necessary issues (such as clean drinking water, sanitation, poverty, shelter, health-care etc) have already been addressed (as is done in States or Europe) and surplus dollars are available for burning.

Firstly, I'd like to congratulate our Neighbors (Indians) for this achievement, it is certainly something you guys can be proud of but WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP CREATING ALL THESE MARS MARS MARS related threads :angry::angry::pissed:
are bhaijaan itne me hi satk li aap ki to.:D
Abhi to MOM orbit me insert hua hai...ab jaise jaise vo HD pic or other sensors ke data bhejna start karega to PDF par Kashmir se bhi Khatarnak flood aa jaigi.:devil:

Waste of resources. Should have used these on addressing tissues that need immediate attention. NASA has sent many missions to Mars and to what avail? There is nothing on Mars and new expeditions are not going to find anything different. Of all kinds of research, space exploration is what is most useless in terms of absolute gains. It always makes me laugh when statements such as 'life may exist on this solar system or on that solar system but it will take us 100 or 1,000 or 10,000 light years to reach there' are made. What nonsense. When we look at a solar system that is certain light years away, we are actually looking in the past. A lot has had changed in the time the light from that system reached to us, and a lot more would be changed by the time we would (ever) reach to that system. These types of expenditures make sense when more immediate and necessary issues (such as clean drinking water, sanitation, poverty, shelter, health-care etc) have already been addressed (as is done in States or Europe) and surplus dollars are available for burning.

Well, space technology gets you revenue. And also it helps in advancing the research culture that is required in Technology and defence. Technology and poverty eradication have to go hand in hand, Why can't we pursue this if we have the money.

Well seriously this things is good achievement but still its waste of time Man on our solar system we would find nothing may some other far far away planets would have life and if some how one of them turns out to have lot off life and that too more intelligent than humans I don't think we would like to mess with them so stop wasting time on that and by the time we reach that kind of planet I think some big rock I mean meteor or something like that would hit the earth and we would be part of history

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Dude some pakistani called AsianUnion is copying your posts which you probably copied from riaz haq.

Well seriously this things is good achievement but still its waste of time Man on our solar system we would find nothing may some other far far away planets would have life and if some how one of them turns out to have lot off life and that too more intelligent than humans I don't think we would like to mess with them so stop wasting time on that and by the time we reach that kind of planet I think some big rock I mean meteor or something like that would hit the earth and we would be part of history

Wastage of your enemies time and their money - you should be happy about it. You can save all those usaid and imf dollars to buy more weapons and tanks..while we waste our hard earned money on flimsy space research.

Meanwhile, time well spent in Pakistan :-

Shortly after the celebration of India's Mars mission, two men were shot by a Pakistani policeman in their holding cells after being convicted on blasphemy charges.One of the convicted men, a Christian, died after being shot

Breaking news.....now ..... exclusive talkshow from Mars never seen before, on Indian Media...lol :D:partay::D

View attachment 84991

hahaha.. Seriously, I enjoyed this one.. I dont want to do this, but I am going to thank you for this one.. I bet even the Martians wont get more than 2 sec to talk in Arnob Goswamis' News hour debate.

Back
Top Bottom