What's new

Marcos get a new skin (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major Shaitan Singh

Reaction score
Country
India
The Indian Navy's deadly Marine Commados - India's reply to American marines - have got a new skin with a new camouflaged uniform. They were spotted at the commissioning of the INS Sahyadri.

Here are some pics

DE.jpg

DE1.jpg

DE2.jpg

DE3.jpg

DE4.jpg

QOEJ2.jpg

CaYE9.jpg

lzTg7.jpg

6osSg.jpg

l6aTQ.jpg

Photos courtesy Gautam Datt

Imagine every soldier in the IA with this gear!

For the freaking last time... They are SPB. I f it was MARCOS i dont think they ll pose for the camera with their face not covered.

Hehehe Other then PDF memebers here every one else evey defence reporter belives that they are marcos :hitwall:

For the freaking last time... They are SPB. I f it was MARCOS i dont think they ll pose for the camera with their face not covered.

they are not SPB spb doesnt have this dress :cry: one of my frnd in navy told me :eek:

I read it in another article too. Why would they cover their face. MARCOS will only cover their faces while in operation.
I have seen few MARCOS last year at Dusseldorf advance training facility. They don't cover their faces.
one thing what is different in these pics... They had almost same gear but in black. It looks they decided to change color that's all.

I read it in another article too. Why would they cover their face. MARCOS will only cover their faces while in operation.
I have seen few MARCOS last year at Dusseldorf advance training facility. They don't cover their faces.
one thing what is different in these pics... They had almost same gear but in black. It looks they decided to change color that's all.

Marcos dont do such roles like keeping guard of the ship etc.It is mostly done by other teams.

I mean i am applying my logic..I am no expert on MARCOS.

It is not marcos... marcos are many times more deadly then these.. and that is one group whose activities are totally hidden from the media... thye wont do such routine activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom