What's new

Maps of Israel/Palestine from 1947-2000

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
israel-palestine_map.jpg

Please Do some research Before Posting Fake Propaganda Images . Hamas and Pallywood are taking you for a ride .

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the following two videos on you tube which explains the Israeli point of view. It may be biased. I want to know the other side of the story. Views of Gazan or Arabs regarding the conflict. Can someone point to some video explaining the palestinian side, most probably in english??

Last edited by a moderator:
Far Credible than a Picture :D

So ?? whats your point ?

Jews from all over the world were shipped to Palestine after the British empire took it over after the first world war. Before that there was no such thing as Israel. Israeli claim is that "this is our land because we lived here 2000 years ago". Even though most of the Israelis are European American descent, the land belongs to Palestinians, they are the people of the land who converted to Islam- contrary to what Zionist apologist media would have us believe. . Hinus support Israel only because anything anti muslim serves their nerves.

Jews from all over the world were shipped to Palestine after the British empire took it over after the first world war. Before that there was no such thing as Israel. Israeli claim is that "this is our land because we lived here 2000 years ago". Even though most of the Israelis are European American descent, the land belongs to Palestinians, they are the people of the land who converted to Islam- contrary to what Zionist apologist media would have us believe. . Hinus support Israel only because anything anti muslim serves their nerves.

What About Americans , Europeans ?? . Or is it most of the countries in the world are Conspiring against "Muslim Countries: . And I request you not to delve into Freemasons and New World Order .

What About Americans , Europeans ?? . Or is it most of the countries in the world are Conspiring against "Muslim Countries: . And I request you not to delve into Freemasons and New World Order .

EU and Americans sometimes do dare to speak against the Zionist state,India doesn't.

I was told that Judaism call Israel as promised land for Jews and Prophet Moses guided the Jews to the land of Canaan.

I don't remember the exact incident but after they came in israel some 3000 years ago they did some thing wrong and then they were kicked out of israel and they were also forbidden to have their own state present day israelis are those who came from europe in 1940's and settled here.

Back
Top Bottom