What's new

Map of US/UK plans to attack Syria. Iran warns US.

Man we have become sooo....inhumane even when we know this stuff...imagine how much govt agencies know...and then imagine their silence!! :blink:

I mean seriously humans have become desensitized inhumane and not to forget bloodthirsty crap coz they know this and aint doing nothing because US said no no?!
13573409-no-finger-negation.jpg

Apparently only American life is worth a million tears and repeated coverage on tv (9/11 still goes on news every now and then even after a decade plus) but any other human dying is collateral damage, unheard or justified? :unsure:
images

NOT TWISTED ENOUGH?

The Russian FM had just stated that " Russia won't react to any foriegn military intervention, but if someone thinks that the Assad regime will be toppled by a foreign military intervention, then they should know that the are wrong "

so,they are just gonna condemn it :coffee:

Man we have become sooo....inhumane even when we know this stuff...imagine how much govt agencies know...and then imagine their silence!! :blink:

I mean seriously humans have become desensitized inhumane and not to forget bloodthirsty crap coz they know this and aint doing nothing because US said no no?!
13573409-no-finger-negation.jpg

Apparently only American life is worth a million tears and repeated coverage on tv (9/11 still goes on news every now and then even after a decade plus) but any other human dying is collateral damage, unheard or justified? :unsure:
images

NOT TWISTED ENOUGH?

yes,life is not fair.. :hitwall:
power is all that matters.. and america has it..

Our army fought directly against US in 1988 (weakened after 8 years war and no military industry). We are not scared of them.

Thinking Iran is a worthy US opponent is looney talk,not saying you're not brave or anything but come on...it's "veni,vidi,vici!" for the US if they turn on you.

Thinking Iran is a worthy US opponent is looney talk,not saying you're not brave or anything but come on...it's "veni,vidi,vici!" for the US if they turn on you.

Who says we are going to have a direct military conflict with U.S?
We will just make a Syrian war costly for them, if you know what I mean. All kinds of weapons and guerrilla tactics and trained fighters, it won't be an easy job.

Well honestly speaking...Most of the time USA employs OTHER people to do their dirty work...Either through sanctions, limitation or by sending in EU army over their own like they did in Afghan.... :whistle:

We will just make a Syrian war costly for them, if you know what I mean. All kinds of weapons and guerrilla tactics and trained fighters, it won't be an easy job.
Who say they'll play fair as well? They'll just bomb you from the air.

A very serious question, and my opinion. Hope I get a serious response.
1- we have seen bachar threatening the jews with severe consequences if they hit his army. And still after every hit nothing. Where as a Turkish plane was hit and taken down while they had initially not done anything at all till then.
2- The options on the table for bachar might not be much in air defense when it came to taking down western planes. But I am sure they would have some serious punch in missile tech.

What kind of missiles do they have range, and do you think they will hit israel in case of desperation, or just the neighboring arab countries.

That would work in bleeding them if they put boots on the grounds,it looks more likely they will just bomb Syria from the sea and air to weaken Assad's artillery and air power giving the rebels a boost.

Well honestly speaking...Most of the time USA employs OTHER people to do their dirty work...Either through sanctions, limitation or by sending in EU army over their own like they did in Afghan.... :whistle:

To be fair there are far more american troops then european in Afghanistan and no euro soldier will ever set foot in Syria,it will be political suicide for the politician who does that.

To be fair there are far more american troops then european in Afghanistan and no euro soldier will ever set foot in Syria,it will be political suicide for the politician who does that.

Well at least for once they will go on their own.....

Well at least for once they will go on their own.....

For once it looks that the UK and France are out for blood more than the americans.Weak sailes of EF and Rafale must need some more publicity stunts i guess...

For once it looks that the UK and France are out for blood more than the americans.Weak sailes of EF and Rafale must need some more publicity stunts i guess...

UK and France? When and Where did they squeeze in from?

A very serious question, and my opinion. Hope I get a serious response.
1- we have seen bachar threatening the jews with severe consequences if they hit his army. And still after every hit nothing. Where as a Turkish plane was hit and taken down while they had initially not done anything at all till then.
2- The options on the table for bachar might not be much in air defense when it came to taking down western planes. But I am sure they would have some serious punch in missile tech.

What kind of missiles do they have range, and do you think they will hit israel in case of desperation, or just the neighboring arab countries.

I wasn't talking about Assad here, I just said Iran will do anything to make a war in Syria costly for U.S, in any way possible. I don't think SAA would attack Israel, the last thing it needs is opening a new front in war. It's not a wise decision now. Syria has many kinds of missiles, ranges defer from few kilometers to maximum 700-800 KM I believe, or maybe Iran has also sent them missiles with longer ranges, I can't say for sure.

Who say they'll play fair as well? They'll just bomb you from the air.

We should wait and see if the attack itself happens or not, still ways will be figured out to make the war costly for them. It depends how on the attack happens.

UK and France? When and Where did they squeeze in from?

Haven't you been watching the news ?the UK's and France foreign ministers are everywhere screaming that Assad is killing people with WMD's and they "must do something quickly".

The french are in "Lybia mode" again.

i think you mean terrorism tactics

Haven't you been watching the news ?the UK's and France foreign ministers are everywhere screaming that Assad is killing people with WMD's and they "must do something quickly".

The french are in "Lybia mode" again.

Nope I dont usually watch news...everyother politician is out to get blood as though someone spanked them publicly :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom