What's new

Man behind “Don’t go General Raheel Sharif” campaign commits suicide

Stupid move... Your life meant more Sir... Considering you had a family too... Now stay dead and rot in hell or some shit...

OK lets discuss Grammar/English Spell Check shall we .. going by the book "Other than how they are spelled and where they are used, there is no difference between offence and offense".

Offense
is the preferred spelling in the United States, and offence prevails in all the main varieties of English from outside the U.S.

So its doesn't matter if one uses Offense or Offence....
You got me there. Sorry I have always thought that "Offense" is how you spell the word. But you are right.

Stupid move ... i can't say how you lived your life, but you ruined your After life for sure ... and for a Stupid reason:sick:
I am 100% sure you are not live in karachi niether you aware of karachi's security situation since last 10 years. Only a karachian can understand the feelings of Latif Shibli for Ex-COAS Retired GENERAL Raheel Sharif.

"We love you boss"

His age was more than 60 I think. And act like this in this age for such reason is un think able. May Allah Pak bless him ameen.

no worries bro, no need to say sorry..... :tup:
Thanks but when one is wrong, one needs to say something.

His age was more than 60 I think. And act like this in this age for such reason is un think able. May Allah Pak bless him ameen.
Sir do you know what happens to the people who commit suicide in the afterlife? And why is it ruled HARAM in Islam?

I know that Sir life is a precious gift from Allen Pak. And no one had the right to end it with his or her own hand. But praying for his forgiveness is not Haraam. And it is all momineen duty to pray for him.

That is why it is said to value your fans. If general Raheel had gone to him and hugged him once or even sent an object his emotions would've been cooled down. He didn't even know about him. Obviously there was communication gap and it was a one sided love. It happens in such love.

I am highly disappointed for his action.My respected readers, every human is assigned for a different task on this earth.We need to understand that Universe is following a well structured, organized and highly programmed plan.There are no co-incidences, there are no new mistakes or unplanned decisions.When General Raheel Shareef was born, his respected mother never knew in the first place that she is holding the future chief of army staff of Pakistan armed forces who is born to rectify some groups going astray.
He kept his faith on Raheel Shareef, not on the master programmer who is just making another Raheel Shareef in an unknown place in an unknown womb of any respected mother.He would have let Shareef go and needed to wait for next decisions to descent /unfold.
Whether, one looses or wins or makes unplanned blunders or sees planned success- a well structured master program is already there and you are part of it.No matter you are selling cigarettes or brewing wine, everyone has a purpose and reason of existence.
May Allah(SWT) forgive him and grant patience to his family.

regards

Man behind “Don’t go General Raheel Sharif” campaign commits suicide
November 30, 2016 By: Samaa Web Desk Published in Pakistan Be the first to comment!

ISLAMABAD: An elderly man, who was pleading for extension in tenure of former army chief General Raheel Sharif, committed suicide, his son claimed on Wednesday.

Latif Shibli was on hunger strike at Karachi Press Club for the last one month.

The Karachi citizen wanted the former army chief to change his decision to retire at the end of his term.

“Don’t go, General Raheel Sharif,” his campaign banner reads.

According to Latif Shibli’s son, his father died on Wednesday after consuming poison as he was heartbroken over the general’s departure. - SAMAA
https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/...neral-raheel-sharif-campaign-commits-suicide/
:-(
@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye

For sure old man annoyed many international lobbies, Indians the most..

Back
Top Bottom