that women would be that much free
— they would go to any market, they
would be going alone with no men,
no brothers and fathers".
"I'm not becoming western, I'm still
following my own culture, the
Pashtun culture," she said.

source. timesofindia.com

A girl shoot by Taliban is entitled for rewards by this hypocrisy world.....and girls and children killed (Not even killed tears apart by deadly drone strike missiles) are called collateral damage.:usflag:

A girl shoot by Taliban is entitled for rewards by this hypocrisy world.....and girls and children killed (Not even killed tears apart by deadly drone strike missiles) are called collateral damage.:usflag:

Instead of picking out keerdas from everything, take the positive out aswell. Trust me she is helping our image by giving out a Negative image to the world about the TTP. There is a reason she was shot at point blank. Now if she mingles with the Western elite it's our fault for not providing security.

Glass is half full. Plus the drone victims are collateral. Because NWA is a haven for Afghan Talibs and we have no way of tackling it.
Even though there are reports of Afghan Talibs helping out the TTP we yet continue to support them because we have to have one party with us in the future to be on our side. Give some Get some.

there is a diffrence, in this case. btw drones are operating from pakistani airbase. drones are targetting militants. btw why not pakistani govt send there jf 17 to shoot at drones ? when Iran can shoot than why not pakistan ?

Actually three girls were shot together. Two others which were shot alongside her (one Kainat and forgot the name of the other) have become a forgotten chapter. More painfully, while it was obvious that they be forgotten by our media completely, they were also forgotten by Malala as well who appears to claim the whole episode. While Malala is busy in collecting the awards around the globe, the other two are doing a more heroic job by attending the very school again for which they were shoot.

talibs did not allow her to go to school ,will our corrupt politicians allow her to get into politics.

And this is People, How you Plant your Asset in political climate of a country ..... Well Played CIA .

An This is People How you Plant your Asset in political climate of a country ..... Well Played CIA .

Living out of the country will she connect to the people ? I mean votes?

unlikely.

Living out of the country will she connect to the people ? I mean votes?

unlikely.

I can name 4 Leaders who stayed out of the country , and Lived of their reputation.. came back later & became prominent figures of Pakistani Politics .. one is still loose outside .

She should be the Prime Minister of pakistan and contest against the radical like Imran Khan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom